Obama's Porkulus Bill CREATED 8 Gazillion Jobs

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
No link on the data supporting those assertions, you'll just have to take my word because, well, I said so.

Maybe these jobs went to India and China...........

Who said that Porkulus bill was a peice of shit and didn't produce anything?????

Never thought I would live to see the day when unemployment was at a big fat ZERO.

Last edited:
No link on the data supporting those assertions, you'll just have to take my word because, well, I said so.

Maybe these jobs went to India and China...........

Excuse me....do not make it bigger than it is.

It was only 6 gazillion.....and I have a link....it is just not working right now.

Jeez...everyone feels the need to boost things up.

Hey, the porkulus bill had it's positives. It helped pay for birth control for wild stallions and to help build a turtle crossing. You know .. stuff like that.

I heard it only created 5 jobs and the rest of the 8 gazilion were jobs "saved."

Hey, they don't call him the savior for nuthin you know.

I heard it only created 5 jobs and the rest of the 8 gazilion were jobs "saved."

Take a listen...they stopped with the jobs saved or created stuff.

Now they say "the stimulus is responsible for 2.5 jobs"...whatever that means.

Just this morning I heard a stat on the radio where they claimed to have saved 2 million jobs.

I'd love to see the "fuzzy" math behind that claim.

Yeah, well just wait until we reach our first multi quadrillion dollar deficit.

Then the jobs will be so plentiful that people will have to hold down tWo or three of 'em at a time!

:clap2:

Last edited:

Just this morning I heard a stat on the radio where they claimed to have saved 2 million jobs.

Did you try CBO's webpage?

Oh, you mean the CBO that was yelled at by the Obama administration, and held down cost estimates on the corrupt health care debacle? Ya, hey, no shit, we are going to cut Medicare costs every year to meet those cost projections. You old people just be quiet while we screw you. Like anyone one of these corrupt bastards would vote to cut Medicare any year to meet those cost estimates.

This White House's numbers have been proven to be notoriously fraudulent. I don't believe any of their numbers at this point. I think more & more people are beginning to agree with me on that.

You are aware I would hope that there is nothing out there to calculate jobs saved. No formula....nothing. It is an educated guess at best.

Likewise, you are aware I would hope that the majority of the jobs that have been truly saved are those of local governments...like teachers...you know...non GDP growing positions.....so positons that will be lost once the money runs out....like later this year.

This was all smoke and mirrors....if anything, it should have been markjeted as a pain easer....not a stimulus....

You are aware I would hope that there is nothing out there to calculate jobs saved. No formula....nothing. It is an educated guess at best.

Likewise, you are aware I would hope that the majority of the jobs that have been truly saved are those of local governments...like teachers...you know...non GDP growing positions.....so positons that will be lost once the money runs out....like later this year.

This was all smoke and mirrors....if anything, it should have been markjeted as a pain easer....not a stimulus....

Um, for teachers to go out of job there has to be no students. As long as students are there the teachers are employed. And no, you're wrong, teacher's salary is calculated into GDP. So if there are more students thus more teachers thus gdp is bigger.

Forum List

Back