Obama's poll numbers down, Imaginary racism up

interesting
so your friends are what you are judging us by?
maybe you need to rethink your friends

:lol: No I am not judging you on how just my friends are. I am judging you on what I see on here, my friends, what I see on Fox News and the 700 club, and on the signs I see at Tea Party events. So if the shoe fits, you really should just wear it. And I am sick of pretending I don't see it. Watch the 700 club, and the so called republican christian attack everyone and their dog every day. Some people on the right really need to realize everyone doesn't have to be like them.
ah, i dont watch that
i get more enjoyment watching the discovery channel and syfy

Kind of sucks being lumped into a group you don't belong in, doesn't it?

:lol: No I am not judging you on how just my friends are. I am judging you on what I see on here, my friends, what I see on Fox News and the 700 club, and on the signs I see at Tea Party events. So if the shoe fits, you really should just wear it. And I am sick of pretending I don't see it. Watch the 700 club, and the so called republican christian attack everyone and their dog every day. Some people on the right really need to realize everyone doesn't have to be like them.

So you help keep Fox's ratings up?

I watch Fox to see what they are saying, it is better to know what the otherside is pedaling. And I watch the 700 club because I have no choice. My client likes it, so I watch it every morning. I really thought Christians were suppose to be loving people?

Don't judge an entire group of people based on fuckheads like Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell (deceased).

Um, you didn't answer his question Dive. He asked you if you saw a white person would you think they were an illegal. Which you did not answer. So I guess you fall into the camp today.
the question was answered
being white doesn't mean you aren't an illegal immigrant

again, it was clear in my post but i had to clarify for you

You still didn't answer. He asked what YOU would think. He didn't ask for the facts. Telling him that white can be illegal is not answering his question. I don't see why it is so hard to get.
HOLY SHIT?!?!?!?!

have you had your coffee yet today?

ah, i dont watch that
i get more enjoyment watching the discovery channel and syfy

Kind of sucks being lumped into a group you don't belong in, doesn't it?
if you dont like it, why are you doing it?

the question was answered
being white doesn't mean you aren't an illegal immigrant

again, it was clear in my post but i had to clarify for you

You still didn't answer. He asked what YOU would think. He didn't ask for the facts. Telling him that white can be illegal is not answering his question. I don't see why it is so hard to get.
HOLY SHIT?!?!?!?!

Have you? Why don't you answer what you would think? It doesn't matter that you know white's can be illegal also, you can still have different reaction in a real situation.
I know all republicans are not racists asshole, but right now that is what I think. See how that works?

HOLY SHIT?!?!?!?!

Have you? Why don't you answer what you would think? It doesn't matter that you know white's can be illegal also, you can still have different reaction in a real situation.
I know all republicans are not racists asshole, but right now that is what I think. See how that works?
pointing out the FACTS shows his question was IGNORANT of those facts
sheeesh
get your coffee

HOLY SHIT?!?!?!?!

sheeesh
get your coffee

No it doesn't. He didn't ask for facts, he asked what you would think. Sheesh yourself.

sheeesh
get your coffee

No it doesn't. He didn't ask for facts, he asked what you would think. Sheesh yourself.
the facts tell what i would think
you can not tell immigration status by just looking at someone
how hard is that to deduce from the stated facts i posted?

sheeesh
get your coffee

the facts tell what i would think
you can not tell immigration status by just looking at someone
how hard is that to deduce from the stated facts i posted?

I figured that, I was just pointing out you didn't answer his question.

you have no proof of this

Out of curiosity, when you see a white guy how likely are you going to think he's a Muslim or an immigrant?
you dont realize that Islam is a religion that MANY races are a part of, right?
and until recently, white Europeans made up the majority of illegals in this country

Oh I'm more than aware of that. But you didn't answer my question. When you see a white guy you don't know how likely are you going to think he's a Muslim or an immigrant? I never said anything about the legality of this hypothetical immigrant's status, just how likely you are to think a white guy you don't know is a Muslim or immigrant?

Out of curiosity, when you see a white guy how likely are you going to think he's a Muslim or an immigrant?
you dont realize that Islam is a religion that MANY races are a part of, right?
and until recently, white Europeans made up the majority of illegals in this country

Oh I'm more than aware of that. But you didn't answer my question. When you see a white guy you don't know how likely are you going to think he's a Muslim or an immigrant? I never said anything about the legality of this hypothetical immigrant's status, just how likely you are to think a white guy you don't know is a Muslim or immigrant?
see above
if you really need it to be more clarified

Because I am pissed off, and you happen to be posting.
ah, so your projecting your pissed offness at the wrong target

Maybe! And maybe some of you should not defend people on the right who do this bullshit. This thread is a prime example of doing nothing about the hatred from the right.

How do you feel about the race card being played every time someone like Rangel is found to be guilty of misdeeds?

Because I am pissed off, and you happen to be posting.

Maybe! And maybe some of you should not defend people on the right who do this bullshit. This thread is a prime example of doing nothing about the hatred from the right.
where have you seen "hate from the right" in this thread
i've seen more hate from YOU than anyone else

all i have seen from the right is discussion of the issues, and from the left "you hate him cause he's black"

now which is the actual hate?

Last edited:

How do you feel about the race card being played every time someone like Rangel is found to be guilty of misdeeds?

I haven't really seen too many liberals using the race card, I am seen people on the right accusing us using it. In reality I haven't seen anyone mention his race, I have seen many liberals say if he is guilty he should get what he deserves.

all i have seen from the right is discussion of the issues, and from the left "you hate him cause he's black"

I am hating the right, right now. And I haven't denied it, so really that point is well pointless. And I am talking about the OP. Do you really think that race has nothing to do with some of the people's hatred for Obama? Denying it, is defending it.

I am hating the right, right now. And I haven't denied it, so really that point is well pointless. And I am talking about the OP. Do you really think that race has nothing to do with some of the people's hatred for Obama? Denying it, is defending it.
"some" people, yeah, but i didnt see that in the OP
nor from anyone else in this thread
and do i see you calling out the hater on the left?
nope

Forum List

Back