Obama's policy strategy: Ignore laws

Yeah, he has to do executive orders, because he cant rely on the Supreme Court to do his bidding, like most liberals.

Obama is not ignoring any part of immigration, he is just shifting the priority of his resources, to make the main priority the illegals that are committing crimes. What has been done in the past is not working.
I would have preffered huge penalties for those that hire illegals, that would be more effective.

Obama is not ignoring any part of immigration, he is just shifting the priority of his resources, to make the main priority the illegals that are committing crimes. What has been done in the past is not working.
I would have preffered huge penalties for those that hire illegals, that would be more effective.

There are already huge penalties for those who hire illegals. That has been a failed policy for 30 years, since Simpson Mazzoli.
Obama is intentionally not carrying out laws passed by Congress. That is a usurpation of power. Combine that with the security leaks and the idea of him poring over folders deciding who will live and who will die and you get the very picture of an American Hugo Chavez.

Oh, another cloaked immigrant thread.

wtf
Illegal immigration is still a friggen problem in this country, maybe you don't care because you evidently don't work..but the majority of legal citizens in this country do care

There are already huge penalties for those who hire illegals. That has been a failed policy for 30 years, since Simpson Mazzoli.
Obama is intentionally not carrying out laws passed by Congress. That is a usurpation of power. Combine that with the security leaks and the idea of him poring over folders deciding who will live and who will die and you get the very picture of an American Hugo Chavez.

American Hugo Chavez for true. With Chesa and Billy being advisors to el blockhead I look at the time they have spent down there as a prelude to Obama's next administration.

They've only been testing the waters up to this point in time.

How lucky for us legal American citizens this administration is "shifting their priorities" on Illegal immigration..

now the king gets to pick what people they feel they should uphold our law for.

you think they would shift their priorities on pursing legal citizens that owe taxes?

How lucky for us legal American citizens this administration is "shifting their priorities" on Illegal immigration..

now the king gets to pick what people they feel they should uphold our law for.

you think they would shift their priorities on pursing legal citizens that owe taxes?

He's doing what Statists do best...pick winners and losers in ' life's lottery'.

He is, by his own admission, breaking the laws of this country to give amnesty to a certain group of illegal aliens in this country.

The issue here is not that people who are here illegally are getting amnesty, the issue here is that we have a President who is blatantly and willingly disregarding the law.

As per the Constitution, the Executive branch is to uphold the laws passed by Congress, not make up their own laws and selectively enforce or "reinterpret" existing laws to suit their needs.

Forum List

Back