Obama's Policy On Jobs Forced Shooter With Neuroscience Degree To Work At McDonalds

CaféAuLait;5661071 said:
Was it the working at McDonald's or the fact he is a scientist that made you peg him as a right winger?

If he was mad at Obama, then he was probably a right winger.

Besides, right wingers are in favor of guns. Those people are less in favor of guns are not likely to possess one. So more conservatives in favor of gun rights means more conservatives have guns that liberals, so the chances of this shooter being a conservative are higher.

He was 'mad at Obama'? Prove it. Twit.

And, by 'proof', I don't mean a link to some bullshit from some left wing hack media. Proof is not a media report.

You're really quite stupid, huh? I feel sorry for you.

CaféAuLait;5661105 said:
CaféAuLait;5661061 said:
This had nothing to do with Obama. This was a mentally fucked man who believed he was the Joker, a freaking comic book character.

NO! Don't say he was mentally ill! That is all you need - his lawyer will probably argue this anyway, and he might actually end up with a lesser sentence than he deserves!

Um, someone who dyes their hair red and says they are the Joker while trying to kill a hundred people at the Batman premier IS mentally ill.

Even if this attack was planned weeks in advance? I don't buy it.

If he was mad at Obama, then he was probably a right winger.

Besides, right wingers are in favor of guns. Those people are less in favor of guns are not likely to possess one. So more conservatives in favor of gun rights means more conservatives have guns that liberals, so the chances of this shooter being a conservative are higher.

And, by 'proof', I don't mean a link to some bullshit from some left wing hack media. Proof is not a media report.

God knows how you find your way in the world, with an attitude like that.:eusa_whistle:

He might have been mad at Obama, who knows.

I feel sorry for you. Sorry that you have to demean people in order to feel good about yourself.

That's my point. We don't know why he did it. We do know that he killed a lot of people, but more than that, is nothing more than bullshit. I think the US is the only country in the world where people immediately ask what the perp's voting record is rather than looking at the actual reasons behind a tragedy. Every fucking time, it's the same thing.... hacks in the media trying desperately to link the shooter to some legitimate group, such as the TEA Parties... and a bunch of mindless drones swallow it hook, line and sinker. How fucking stupid are you people?

By 'you people', I mean anyone who does not question the media's motives.

God knows how you find your way in the world, with an attitude like that.:eusa_whistle:

He might have been mad at Obama, who knows.

I feel sorry for you. Sorry that you have to demean people in order to feel good about yourself.

That's my point. We don't know why he did it. We do know that he killed a lot of people, but more than that, is nothing more than bullshit. I think the US is the only country in the world where people immediately ask what the perp's voting record is rather than looking at the actual reasons behind a tragedy. Every fucking time, it's the same thing.... hacks in the media trying desperately to link the shooter to some legitimate group, such as the TEA Parties... and a bunch of mindless drones swallow it hook, line and sinker. How fucking stupid are you people?

By 'you people', I mean anyone who does not question the media's motives.

Okay, now I agree with you. I do agree that whenever someone shoots a person, the first thing people do is debate whether the shooter is a liberal or a conservative, or black or white or Muslim or whatever. Most of the time they are wrong - look at how many people assumed the Norway shooter was a Muslim. They were so far off it wasn't funny.

People will always try an link the shooter to this party and that party, because neither side wants to accept that one of their own went crazy and murdered innocent people.

Its pathetic that everyone begins the blame game without focusing on the facts.

I guess I can be accused of being guilty of that.

It looks like Obama's economic policies can't be counted out as part of the reason James Holmes finally snapped. According to many sources, he was brilliant and was at the top of his class with the highest honors. He graduated in Neuroscience and had a promising future.......or did he under the Obama Administration? It looks as though he couldn't find a job in his field and was forced to take work part time at a McDonalds, a place that encourages minority employees. He must have felt humiliated having to stoop that low with such a high caliber college degree with a Ph.D. This boils down to Obama's policies pertaining to job growth. It is non existent and he has refused to work with republicans on the issue in order to stimulate job growth. This is a sad day and the President should sit back and ponder that it is his policies that are pushing people on the brink. Massive foreclosures, high unemployment and affirmative action hires over qualified applicants like Holmes is a ingredient for disaster. This tragedy reminds me of the movie 'Falling Down' with Michael Douglas. The blame should partially be aimed at Barack Obama and his policies.

What We Know About Colorado Shooting Suspect James Holmes - National - The Atlantic Wire

Reuters' Stephanie Simon and Marty Graham reported that he "couldn't find a job after returning to San Diego several years ago. For a year or so, he worked part-time at a McDonald's, according to Tom Mai, who lives near the Holmes family in San Diego."

What his friends say: NBC Bay Area tracked down some of Holmes' friends from high school, who said he went by "Jimmy." One named Sumit Shah, who said she was close with him, said, "he was pretty shy, but once he got comfortable with you, he was the funniest, smartest guy… He always had something witty to say." One San Diego neighbor called him "happy and smiling" and another said he was a "nice kid."

Damn idiots.
Yes, those people who are in the Obama Administration are. I completely agree with you.

It looks like Obama's economic policies can't be counted out as part of the reason James Holmes finally snapped. According to many sources, he was brilliant and was at the top of his class with the highest honors. He graduated in Neuroscience and had a promising future.......or did he under the Obama Administration? It looks as though he couldn't find a job in his field and was forced to take work part time at a McDonalds, a place that encourages minority employees. He must have felt humiliated having to stoop that low with such a high caliber college degree. This boils down to Obama's policies pertaining to job growth. It is non existent and he has refused to work with republicans on the issue in order to stimulate job growth. This is a sad day and the President should sit back and ponder that it is his policies that are pushing people on the brink. Massive foreclosures, high unemployment and affirmative action hires over qualified applicants like Holmes is a ingredient for disaster. This tragedy reminds me of the movie 'Falling Down' with Michael Douglas. The blame should partially be aimed at Barack Obama and his policies.

What We Know About Colorado Shooting Suspect James Holmes - National - The Atlantic Wire

Reuters' Stephanie Simon and Marty Graham reported that he "couldn't find a job after returning to San Diego several years ago. For a year or so, he worked part-time at a McDonald's, according to Tom Mai, who lives near the Holmes family in San Diego."

What his friends say: NBC Bay Area tracked down some of Holmes' friends from high school, who said he went by "Jimmy." One named Sumit Shah, who said she was close with him, said, "he was pretty shy, but once he got comfortable with you, he was the funniest, smartest guy… He always had something witty to say." One San Diego neighbor called him "happy and smiling" and another said he was a "nice kid."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0]Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon) - YouTube[/ame]

Some on had told the shooter that someone in the theatre was going to hurt him so he practiced the bush doctrine and got them first.

As good of an explanation as the OP.

CaféAuLait;5661105 said:
NO! Don't say he was mentally ill! That is all you need - his lawyer will probably argue this anyway, and he might actually end up with a lesser sentence than he deserves!

Um, someone who dyes their hair red and says they are the Joker while trying to kill a hundred people at the Batman premier IS mentally ill.

And people pay hundreds of millions to watch this type of behaviour in the movie....

And?

Budget cuts demanded by the Republicans dried up research funds on which a person in his position depends. The Obama stimulus contained money for medical research. Total OP FAIL!

S - t - r - e - t - c - h - !!!!

Referring to the precept of the OP, how far can one go to create a criticism?

Of all the criticisms one could make of the administration, this in hardly one.

Last edited:
This wins 'Rubber Room Retard' OP of the month award. Congratulations.

"We first kill people with our minds, before we kill them with weapons. Whatever the conflict, the enemy is always the destroyer. We're on God's side; they're barbaric. We're good, they're evil. War gives us a feeling of moral clarity that we lack at other times." Sam Keen

Philip Zimbardo shows how people become monsters ... or heroes | Video on TED.com

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Becoming-Evil-Ordinary-Genocide-Killing/dp/0195189493/ref=pd_cp_b_2]Amazon.com: Becoming Evil: How Ordinary People Commit Genocide and Mass Killing (9780195189490): James Waller: Books[/ame]

I will insult myself by saying that anyone responding to this thread is an a-hole. From the original premise to those who decided to respond by taking shots at the other side. To do so with righteous indignation as if better then the original poster is both saddening and laughable at the same time.

I will insult myself by saying that anyone responding to this thread is an a-hole. From the original premise to those who decided to respond by taking shots at the other side. To do so with righteous indignation as if better then the original poster is both saddening and laughable at the same time.

So, who would listen to an 'a - hole'?

It looks like Obama's economic policies can't be counted out as part of the reason James Holmes finally snapped. According to many sources, he was brilliant and was at the top of his class with the highest honors. He graduated in Neuroscience and had a promising future.......or did he under the Obama Administration? It looks as though he couldn't find a job in his field and was forced to take work part time at a McDonalds, a place that encourages minority employees. He must have felt humiliated having to stoop that low with such a high caliber college degree. This boils down to Obama's policies pertaining to job growth. It is non existent and he has refused to work with republicans on the issue in order to stimulate job growth. This is a sad day and the President should sit back and ponder that it is his policies that are pushing people on the brink. Massive foreclosures, high unemployment and affirmative action hires over qualified applicants like Holmes is a ingredient for disaster. This tragedy reminds me of the movie 'Falling Down' with Michael Douglas. The blame should partially be aimed at Barack Obama and his policies.

I'll bet I'm not alone here in being very appreciative of the fact that a perfect representative of modern day conservatism such as yourself takes the time to remind us what a perfect representative of modern day conservatism really thinks and believes.

Look I dont really believe the OPs point, but it is funny and you leftwingers get soooo insulted by it. I guess the truth is close by. IT would be nice to have some jobs in this country, but then the NLRB doesnt want jobs going to right to work states and nonunion employees thus making people flee, union work sucks, just does. Hell even Hollywood made fun of it in Gung Ho! with leftwing Michael Keaton.

CaféAuLait;5661105 said:

Even if this attack was planned weeks in advance? I don't buy it.

You are coming across as quite the fool - just pointing it out to you.

CaféAuLait;5661105 said:
CaféAuLait;5661061 said:
This had nothing to do with Obama. This was a mentally fucked man who believed he was the Joker, a freaking comic book character.

And thus not responsible for his actions?

Thinking about what the extremes of right and left have produced in the world, it is highly amusing to see and hear Americans accusing other Americans with a slightly different political and economic outlook (and I mean really little!) of being 'left' or 'right' wing. Extreme is even funnier.

There is no extreme left or right in America!

The KKK doesn't really qualify as a political movement, since the requires thought, but even that group is not extreme right (just extreme).
Trotskyists, Maoists are extreme left, and they even exist in some countries without too much problem.

America needs divergence of ideas and new solutions. It isn't going to get those from the same old same old.

Economists looking at the candidates' policies say they wouldn't get a passing grade in E 101. They trot out trite dicta from the past that have little relation to now and tomorrow.

Technology is present to make a better, more decentralized life for all, but is held back by the powers that be (centralized).

Society and thought have not evolved at anything like the pace of capacity to do, so we are now doing things we don't understand and know that we don't understand.

What is needed is different.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back