Obama's Policy On Jobs Forced Shooter With Neuroscience Degree To Work At McDonalds

Fred_Garvin

Rookie
Jun 20, 2012
It looks like Obama's economic policies can't be counted out as part of the reason James Holmes finally snapped. According to many sources, he was brilliant and was at the top of his class with the highest honors. He graduated in Neuroscience and had a promising future.......or did he under the Obama Administration? It looks as though he couldn't find a job in his field and was forced to take work part time at a McDonalds, a place that encourages minority employees. He must have felt humiliated having to stoop that low with such a high caliber college degree. This boils down to Obama's policies pertaining to job growth. It is non existent and he has refused to work with republicans on the issue in order to stimulate job growth. This is a sad day and the President should sit back and ponder that it is his policies that are pushing people on the brink. Massive foreclosures, high unemployment and affirmative action hires over qualified applicants like Holmes is a ingredient for disaster. This tragedy reminds me of the movie 'Falling Down' with Michael Douglas. The blame should partially be aimed at Barack Obama and his policies.

What We Know About Colorado Shooting Suspect James Holmes - National - The Atlantic Wire

Reuters' Stephanie Simon and Marty Graham reported that he "couldn't find a job after returning to San Diego several years ago. For a year or so, he worked part-time at a McDonald's, according to Tom Mai, who lives near the Holmes family in San Diego."

What his friends say: NBC Bay Area tracked down some of Holmes' friends from high school, who said he went by "Jimmy." One named Sumit Shah, who said she was close with him, said, "he was pretty shy, but once he got comfortable with you, he was the funniest, smartest guy… He always had something witty to say." One San Diego neighbor called him "happy and smiling" and another said he was a "nice kid."

Last edited:
It looks like Obama's economic policies can't be counted out as part of the reason James Holmes finally snapped. According to many sources, he was brilliant and was at the top of his class with the highest honors. He graduated in Neuroscience and had a promising future.......or did he under the Obama Administration? It looks as though he couldn't find a job in his field and was forced to take work part time at a McDonalds, a place that encourages minority employees. He must have felt humiliated having to stoop that low with such a high caliber college degree with a Ph.D. This boils down to Obama's policies pertaining to job growth. It is non existent and he has refused to work with republicans on the issue in order to stimulate job growth. This is a sad day and the President should sit back and ponder that it is his policies that are pushing people on the brink. Massive foreclosures, high unemployment and affirmative action hires over qualified applicants like Holmes is a ingredient for disaster. This tragedy reminds me of the movie 'Falling Down' with Michael Douglas. The blame should partially be aimed at Barack Obama and his policies.

What We Know About Colorado Shooting Suspect James Holmes - National - The Atlantic Wire

Reuters' Stephanie Simon and Marty Graham reported that he "couldn't find a job after returning to San Diego several years ago. For a year or so, he worked part-time at a McDonald's, according to Tom Mai, who lives near the Holmes family in San Diego."

What his friends say: NBC Bay Area tracked down some of Holmes' friends from high school, who said he went by "Jimmy." One named Sumit Shah, who said she was close with him, said, "he was pretty shy, but once he got comfortable with you, he was the funniest, smartest guy… He always had something witty to say." One San Diego neighbor called him "happy and smiling" and another said he was a "nice kid."

Just to keep this simple, you are a moron to the nth degree.

It looks like Obama's economic policies can't be counted out as part of the reason James Holmes finally snapped. According to many sources, he was brilliant and was at the top of his class with the highest honors. He graduated in Neuroscience and had a promising future.......or did he under the Obama Administration? It looks as though he couldn't find a job in his field and was forced to take work part time at a McDonalds, a place that encourages minority employees. He must have felt humiliated having to stoop that low with such a high caliber college degree with a Ph.D. This boils down to Obama's policies pertaining to job growth. It is non existent and he has refused to work with republicans on the issue in order to stimulate job growth. This is a sad day and the President should sit back and ponder that it is his policies that are pushing people on the brink. Massive foreclosures, high unemployment and affirmative action hires over qualified applicants like Holmes is a ingredient for disaster. This tragedy reminds me of the movie 'Falling Down' with Michael Douglas. The blame should partially be aimed at Barack Obama and his policies.

Here is a chance for some of you cons to step up and call out this idiot for what he is. Will you do it, or will you go along with this idiot's game?

I figured he was a right winger, looks like I might be right. :)

It is hard to find a job, I give him that. It doesn't matter how many degrees you have, it can be almost impossible to find work. I am sorry he got stuck at a McDonalds, but no matter how bad things got for him, violence is never the answer.

It is hard to find a job, I give him that. It doesn't matter how many degrees you have, it can be almost impossible to find work. I am sorry he got stuck at a McDonalds, but no matter how bad things got for him, violence is never the answer.

Was it the working at McDonald's or the fact he is a scientist that made you peg him as a right winger?

CaféAuLait;5661061 said:
This had nothing to do with Obama. This was a mentally fucked man who believed he was the Joker, a freaking comic book character.

NO! Don't say he was mentally ill! That is all you need - his lawyer will probably argue this anyway, and he might actually end up with a lesser sentence than he deserves!

CaféAuLait;5661071 said:
Was it the working at McDonald's or the fact he is a scientist that made you peg him as a right winger?

If he was mad at Obama, then he was probably a right winger.

Besides, right wingers are in favor of guns. Those people are less in favor of guns are not likely to possess one. So more conservatives in favor of gun rights means more conservatives have guns that liberals, so the chances of this shooter being a conservative are higher.

Noomi, have I never told you that you have shit for brains? Do you think he's rightwing just because he's a white male? Why did he have to go out and buy these guns just for this shooting? Any real rightwinger would already have a good gun collection. If an Afro shit went postal (and they have), would you suspect they're rightwingers (even though they lack the genetic potential to be rightwingers)?

This guy was raised in the Presbyterian church. Of the major Protestant denominations, that's the most liberal. He shot white common people and a white movie.

Not only did he not find a job with his degree, but he probably saw others in his class get jobs with their degrees (because they weren't white or male).

... and then something happened with grad school.

That there is some of the most impressive spin I've seen in a while buddy...good work you!

CaféAuLait;5661061 said:
This had nothing to do with Obama. This was a mentally fucked man who believed he was the Joker, a freaking comic book character.

NO! Don't say he was mentally ill! That is all you need - his lawyer will probably argue this anyway, and he might actually end up with a lesser sentence than he deserves!

Um, someone who dyes their hair red and says they are the Joker while trying to kill a hundred people at the Batman premier IS mentally ill.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;5661071 said:

If he was mad at Obama, then he was probably a right winger.

Besides, right wingers are in favor of guns. Those people are less in favor of guns are not likely to possess one. So more conservatives in favor of gun rights means more conservatives have guns that liberals, so the chances of this shooter being a conservative are higher.

1. I do not see where anyone says he was mad at Obama. I see someone who suggested he snapped because of not having a job, but nothing that said he was mad at Obama.

2. I know many democrats who are mad at Obama.

Well, that's logical... some idiot starts linking this tragedy to Obama and what do you do? Respond with equally moronic bullshit about the right. You really are quite pathetic and not overly intelligent. Pity. I was hoping you'd be one of the intelligent liberals. Oh well.

Damn idiots.

CaféAuLait;5661105 said:
CaféAuLait;5661061 said:

Um, someone who dyes their hair red and says they are the Joker while trying to kill a hundred people at the Batman premier IS mentally ill.

And people pay hundreds of millions to watch this type of behaviour in the movie....

Forum List

Back