Obama’s policies open door for massive voter fraud in North Carolina!

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009
SEE: BREAKING: Illegal Immigrant Voters Discovered in Key State… Could Swing Next Election

”North Carolina State Board of Elections officials have discovered at least 145 ineligible voters on their voter rolls after a sample cross-check with the state’s DMV looking for DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) licenses.

The illegal immigrants who have had their deportations deferred by the Obama administration are allowed to obtain drivers licenses but remain ineligible to vote.”

If a sample cross-check produced 145 illegal voters, I wonder what the real number is, and how prevalent this is in other States.

JWK

America we have a problem! We have a group of domestic enemies who have managed to gain political power and whose mission is in fact to bring “change” to America ___ the dismantling of our military defensive power; the disarming of the American Citizen; the allowance of our borders to be overrun by the poverty stricken, poorly educated disease carrying populations of foreign nations, the diluting of our election process by allowing ineligible persons to vote; the circumvention of our Republican Form of Government by Executive Orders; a continual attack upon the right to freedom of speech and a free press; the weakening and destruction of our manufacturing capabilities by tyrannical regulation; the transferring of America’s weapons of defense and military technology to hostile foreign nations; the strangulation of our agricultural industry and ability to produce food under the guise of environmental necessity; the infringement upon the American People’s inalienable right to make their own choices and decisions regarding their health care and medical needs; the intentional sabotaging of our nation’s health care delivery system, the taking of private property for purposes other than a “public use” as limited by our federal Constitution; the use of federal taxing powers in a manner unauthorized by the legislative intent of our Constitution, and particularly violating the rule of apportioning “direct“ taxes; the interference with our ability to develop our natural resources, namely oil, coal and natural gas to fuel our economy; the looting of both our federal treasury and an unconstitutional federally mandated retirement fund; the brainwashing of our nation’s children in government operated schools; the trashing of our nation’s traditions and moral values; the creation of an iron fisted control unauthorized by our written Constitution over America’s businesses and industries; the devaluation of our nation’s currency by Federal Reserve Notes, a worthless script, having been despotically made a legal tender for all debts public and private, and, the future enslavement of our children and grandchildren via unbridled debt and inflation, not to mention an iron fisted government which intends to rule their very lives!

that 145 could throw the election, but since the state did Oblama's job and checked the roles..all is well

Our Koch-fundeed "professional activist" strikes again, no doubt the usual one of 122 cross-posted blogs. Aren't we special.
And it makes me feel so all warm and fuzzy that an old fart in central Florida cares so much about my state; apparently more than his own.

Yet I haven't seen him rail about our losing early voting time. An oversight I'm sure.

It's Obama's job to oversee North Carolina election rolls?

You guys really need to brush up on your civics.

Yup, you really need to brush up on your civics. Obama's job is to protect our borders from an ongoing invasion.

JWK

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion

It's Obama's job to oversee North Carolina election rolls?

You guys really need to brush up on your civics.

Yup, you really need to brush up on your civics. Obama's job is to protect our borders from an ongoing invasion.

JWK

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion

I agree; we have way too many intruders from south of the border here.
I mean that's South Freaking Carolina.

Some of them even drive in from.... Florida. :ack-1:

Encouraging voter fraud in Colorado is built into the system by democrats.

SEE: An Avalanche of Ballots in Colorado

October 24, 2014

’Coloradans now vote universally on mail-in ballots, whether they want to or not. Democrats passed and signed the 2013 Voter Access and Modernized Elections Act with zero Republican support — just like Obamacare. Some 3.6 million such ballots have reached active voters and even those who last voted in 2008. That’s right. People who have avoided the polls for the last six years — whether from ignorance, boredom, disillusionment, relocation, or even death — have had ballots mailed to their last known addresses.

“I’m going to people’s houses where they’re getting seven ballots to a household,” Republican state senator Ted Harvey told the Washington Times.”

JWK

Are we really ok with 45 percent of our nation’s population who pay no taxes on incomes being allowed to vote for representatives who spend federal revenue which the remaining 55 percent of our nation’s hard working and productive population has contributed into our federal treasury via taxes on incomes when our Constitution requires “Representatives and direct taxes Shall be apportioned among the Several States”?

Are rent-a-cops used to engage in voter fraud?

SEE: Providence cop connection eyed in mail-ballot probe

October 24, 2014

” PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) – The head of the Rhode Island State Police confirmed Friday investigators are looking into whether two men who were collecting mail ballots at the state’s largest homeless shelter were Providence police officers.

R.I. State Police Superintendent Col. Steven G. O’Donnell told Target 12 officials are investigating “allegations of mail-ballot tampering” at Crossroads Rhode Island during a phone interview Friday. The Providence Police Department has referred all questions to the State Police”

JWK

Are we really ok with 45 percent of our nation’s population who pay no taxes on incomes being allowed to vote for representatives who spend federal revenue which the remaining 55 percent of our nation’s hard working and productive population has contributed into our federal treasury via taxes on incomes when our Constitution requires “Representatives and direct taxes Shall be apportioned among the Several States”?

Go figure? The piece of shit's completely dismantled our Immigration System. He's a criminal. To hell with em. But hopefully the People of North Carolina will overcome it and boot the Communists.

Go figure? The piece of shit's completely dismantled our Immigration System. He's a criminal. To hell with em. But hopefully the People of North Carolina will overcome it and boot the Communists.

I'm on board with that. The only problem I see is Obama has almost 50 % of our nation's population receiving government cheese. Were we not warned about dependency in the Federalist Papers?

A POWER OVER A MAN's SUBSISTENCE AMOUNTS TO A POWER OVER HIS WILL ____ Hamilton, No. 79 Federalist Papers

JWK

If we can make 51 percent of America’s population dependent upon an Obama, welfare, food stamp, section 8 housing, college loan check, and now free Obamacare along with FREE BACON, we can blackmail them for their vote, keep ourselves in power and keep the remaining portion of America’s productive population enslaved to pay the bills ____ Obama’s Marxist Free Cheese Democracy, designed to establish a federal plantation which redistributes wealth that wage earners, business and investors have worked to create.

Forum List

Back