Obamas policies are reparations !!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
THATS RIGHT !!! IT'S THE DAMN TRUTH !!!free government grants,handouts,class warfare,tuition !!! black vets getting 4000 a month disability in droves from the VA !! this bastard has got our white asses paying !!! where did his trillions in spending go ??? medicaid, disability, and grants for minorities !!!

Last edited:
In a way only because african americans are disproportionately poor. My familly is all white and most of them recieve social security payments. So it's not only for blacks but i see your point.

In a way only because african americans are disproportionately poor. My familly is all white and most of them recieve social security payments. So it's not only for blacks but i see your point.
i know some whites receive some of these payments ,but blacks are receiving these freebees at a much higher % rate !!! and just look T THE GOVERNMENT JOBS THESE UNQUALIFIED BASTARDS ARE GETTING !!

i know some whites receive some of these payments ,but blacks are receiving these freebees at a much higher % rate !!! and just look T THE GOVERNMENT JOBS THESE UNQUALIFIED BASTARDS ARE GETTING !!

Ain't life grand?

in a way only because african americans are disproportionately poor. My familly is all white and most of them recieve social security payments. So it's not only for blacks but i see your point.
i know some whites receive some of these payments ,but blacks are receiving these freebees at a much higher % rate !!! And just look t the government jobs these unqualified bastards are getting !!

ain't life grand?
it won't be if the economy fails !!

Ain't life grand?
not even denying are you !!!

It is strange how blacks standard of living soared as whites declined when Obama took office even though though their unemployment rate soared more than whites. It would appear that blacks are the beneficiaries of all of Obama's new social welfare spending. Could this be pandering or reparations?

Blacks Optimism About Their Standards of Living Tops Whites

2qtg97jbcucqqoftwnhkzg.gif

fredgraph.png

Many blacks in the USA, Obama included are not descendants of slaves. Yet most blacks believe we owe them reparations. You would have to be past retirement age now to have been old enough to vote during the time of Jim crow laws. There are absolutely no white males in the workforce today that had anything to do with oppressing blacks. Yet the white males today must pay the price for it with being passed over for promotion, quota bosses, affirmative action & unwarranted threat of being sued for discrimination.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back