Obama's policies allowed the Port Authority bomber to enter the US

Holy hypocrisy!

You don’t want chain immigration and you don’t want lottery immigration What’s left !? Those are the two options !
No it's not.

What’s left ? Refugees ? Special skills ? They are just versions of lottery or chain.
hows about normal immigration?

no victim class
no special needs

you come and earn your spot like most of our families did.

What is your definition of “normal”? Bringing in Family members has always been the normal way.
good lord

He got special treatment b/c he had family here, he didn't just come on his own.

why do you need this explained?

You don’t have any idea how immigration works do you ?

The only way to not have “special treatment “ is to have a lottery system. Which Trump complained about last month. That’s my whole point . It’s one or the other .

Sorry Milania , no USA for you just cause you married Donald!

No it's not.

What’s left ? Refugees ? Special skills ? They are just versions of lottery or chain.
hows about normal immigration?

no victim class
no special needs

you come and earn your spot like most of our families did.

What is your definition of “normal”? Bringing in Family members has always been the normal way.
good lord

He got special treatment b/c he had family here, he didn't just come on his own.

why do you need this explained?

You don’t have any idea how immigration works do you ?

The only way to not have “special treatment “ is to have a lottery system. Which Trump complained about last month. That’s my whole point . It’s one or the other .

Sorry Milania , no USA for you just cause you married Donald!
I have multiple immigrant friends and co-workers.

damn few followed or brought family in. They got in line like everyone else did.

and please don't pretend you 'know' how immigration works b/c you don't know jack unless you are directly involved.

Holy hypocrisy!

You don’t want chain immigration and you don’t want lottery immigration What’s left !? Those are the two options !

People can enter based on their value. If you come here with no skill, barely able to speak the language, no money in your pocket, that's different than admitting somebody with a college degree, money to start a business, or a skill they mastered in their home country.

Forum List

Back