Obama's Plan To Win In November, And He's Got Alot Of Help In This

Oh no.

I stopped another thread dead in it's tracks.

Sorry.

My bad.

If I could only learn to lie like the right does. They are so good at it.
You've stopped nothing, narcissist. The thread is about Obama, re-election and lying...something you liberals excel in.

The death toll is pretty close to the same... Obama is not even close to Bush's 4000 deaths
Give Obama a few years

The Recession wasn't as bad as advertised The worst recession in 70 years
A bold-faced lie. None of the economic indicators said that this recession was anywhere as bad as the recession in 1978 and the 80s.

You have no Earthly idea how much trouble the Democraps are in right now....The Dems will maintain control of both Houses and regain a substantial portion of the lost seats in 2012 when Obama is on the ballot

Are you absolutely certain of that? Right now most of his policies are extremely unpopular....many don't even like him much less respect him. He's so overexposed people turn the channel when he gives a speech. Democrats are losing across the board on all fronts in the generic poll. The Democrat run congress has historically low approval ratings.

Last edited:
The death toll is pretty close to the same... Obama is not even close to Bush's 4000 deaths
Give Obama a few years

The Recession wasn't as bad as advertised The worst recession in 70 years
A bold-faced lie. None of the economic indicators said that this recession was anywhere as bad as the recession in 1978 and the 80s.

You have no Earthly idea how much trouble the Democraps are in right now....The Dems will maintain control of both Houses and regain a substantial portion of the lost seats in 2012 when Obama is on the ballot

Are you absolutely certain of that? Right now he's lucky that less then half of the voters even think he's doing a good job. Right now most of his policies are extremely unpopular....many don't even like him much less respect him. He's so overexposed people turn the channel when he gives a speech. Democrats are losing across the board on all fronts in the generic poll.

'whistle is not only a liar but she is even deceiving herself: typical of a conloon.

Give Obama a few years

Are you absolutely certain of that? Right now he's lucky that less then half of the voters even think he's doing a good job. Right now most of his policies are extremely unpopular....many don't even like him much less respect him. He's so overexposed people turn the channel when he gives a speech. Democrats are losing across the board on all fronts in the generic poll.

'whistle is not only a liar but she is even deceiving herself: typical of a conloon.

She is a he....or can't you tell the difference.

Oh no.

I stopped another thread dead in it's tracks.

Sorry.

My bad.

If I could only learn to lie like the right does. They are so good at it.
You've stopped nothing, narcissist. The thread is about Obama, re-election and lying...something you liberals excel in.

Something they also accuse anyone who tells the truth of.

I don't care if you are a hermaphrodite.

You are either outright lying like Stephanie, who laughs when she is caught (sociopathic), or your brain is damaged. It's not because you are right, because your points have been easily and convincingly refuted.

If the Pubs as a party does not turn away from nonsense such as yours, they are not only going to not gain seats, they will lose many in both houses.

The American mainstream is tired of conloon lies, don't you get that?

I don't care if you are a hermaphrodite.

You are either outright lying like Stephanie, who laughs when she is caught (sociopathic), or your brain is damaged. It's not because you are right, because your points have been easily and convincingly refuted.

If the Pubs as a party does not turn away from nonsense such as yours, they are not only going to not gain seats, they will lose many in both houses.

The American mainstream is tired of conloon lies, don't you get that?

You wish I was a herm....then maybe you could fulfill one of your fantasies....sucking a cock and not worrying about it being a guy....it's obvious you're a little confused when it comes to gender. Truth is many Liberals not only support Gays but are gay themselves so the odds are so are you. If you're ex-military and support Obama the odds go up even more that you're gay because only a fag would support somebody that hates the military as much as a Harvard Grad does.

All you can do is call me a liar and say I'm speaking nonsense....but you ain't proving anything.

Until you can do something other then call me a liar you're just passing gas.

Maybe you can call me a racist....but I doubt that little deflection will work ether. It'll work about as well as your fucken insult fest did.

Last edited:
You have been contradicted by your own words, the evidence has been presented, and all you can do now is name call: the sure sign of loss in a debate. In other words, you posted crap that you know was crap, and then got your teeth kicked in with the truth. Tuff luck. Go cry to Stephanie, 'cause that happens to her all the time.

Conup, 'whistle, conup, you liar. Oh, have a nice day tomorrow!

Last edited:
You have been contradicted by your own words, the evidence has been presented, and all you can do now is name call: the sure sign of loss in a debate. In other words, you posted crap that you know was crap, and then got your teeth kicked in with the truth. Tuff luck. Go cry to Stephanie, 'cause that happens to her all the time.

Conup, 'whistle, conup, you liar. Oh, have a nice day tomorrow!

Still blowing gas. Best you can do is a drive-by insult and then run away.

Immediately after somebody tried to contradict me I pointed out the flaw in their argument.

They didn't respond.

So what we have here is you just calling me a liar with nothing to prove it. And you have zero room to talk.

What's the matter....do you need to go poop or something? Is that why you're acting like such a little bitch.

Last edited:
'whistle, you lost. Just because you stick with the immorality of stubborness in repeating like a parrot, "akkkk. . . I'm right . . . I'm right . . ." does not mean you will get the cracker. Ya lost. Get over it.

Forum List

Back