Obama's Plan To Win In November, And He's Got Alot Of Help In This

'whistle's got it backwards. Folks who think like her are not mainstream, but rather a small whacky group on the far fringe right who lie continually.

So you're calling me a fucken liar?

On the other hand whatever your sources are...the place you get your info from...you know is bull shit., or do you? If so you're the fucken liar......however this is not the case with me.

I'm not making anything up. I'm not trying to put words in anyone's mouth or trying to intentionally tell people what I know isn't true

I've found sources of news and information I trust more then the MSM which have pretty much lost their credibility.

I've done the research on Obama. Obama himself admits what he is in his books and Obama himself admits he believes in the teachings of Saul Alinsky and is currently using his tactics.

I'm sure you've heard about him and his "Rules for radicals" and you also need to learn about Cloward and Piven.

Look these up, if you dare, and you'll see what Obama and his media is doing in living color.

Last edited:
Anyone else here besides me notice there hasn't been much talk from GOoPers about repealing the HC Bill lately?

The MSM isn't reporting it.

Two more states are drafting legislation that counters it and bringing lawsuits against the Feds for passing a bill that they feel is unconstitutional.

Right now everyone is talking about this asshole that couldn't set his bomb off in Times Square....or talking about illegals.

Anyone else here besides me notice there hasn't been much talk from GOoPers about repealing the HC Bill lately?

Two more states are drafting legislation that counters it and bringing lawsuits against the Feds for passing a bill that they feel is unconstitutional.

Right now everyone is talking about this asshole that couldn't set his bomb off in Times Square....or talking about illegals.

I suspect that's a relief for Boner and other GOoPer leaders in Congress. They seemed a bit uncomfortable with being questioned on it.

I suspect that's a relief for Boner and other GOoPer leaders in Congress. They seemed a bit uncomfortable with being questioned on it.

GOP realizes that running on repealing healthcare is a non-winner
So is claiming that the economy was better under the republicans
So is claiming that Obama is soft on terrorism

So what exactly IS the GOP going to run on in November

It's almost been a year and a half and the Government still hasn't fucked me yet. I'm waiting, condoms in hand, but it's getting sort of lonely.

If your waiting for someone from the government to come over to your house to bend you over your couch and fuck you you've got bigger issues....buy a self help book.

'whistle's got it backwards. Folks who think like her are not mainstream, but rather a small whacky group on the far fringe right who lie continually.

So you're calling me a fucken liar?

On the other hand whatever your sources are...the place you get your info from...you know is bull shit., or do you? If so you're the fucken liar......however this is not the case with me.

I'm not making anything up. I'm not trying to put words in anyone's mouth or trying to intentionally tell people what I know isn't true

I've found sources of news and information I trust more then the MSM which have pretty much lost their credibility.

I've done the research on Obama. Obama himself admits what he is in his books and Obama himself admits he believes in the teachings of Saul Alinsky and is currently using his tactics.

I'm sure you've heard about him and his "Rules for radicals" and you also need to learn about Cloward and Piven.

Look these up, if you dare, and you'll see what Obama and his media is doing in living color.

Focus, 'whistle, focus, and quit deflecting.

You folks are not mainstream but a small backwater group of yerks who will have no effect on this election.

It sounds to me like you are following Saul's example.

Your evidence is nonsense, and I think you know it.

I think you're problem is you can't refute shit so you claim everyone else is the same way you are.

Last edited:

GOP realizes that running on repealing healthcare is a non-winner
So is claiming that the economy was better under the republicans
So is claiming that Obama is soft on terrorism

So what exactly IS the GOP going to run on in November

Repealing it was always a pipe-dream.

Now it's a matter of a court ruling from the Supreme Court to stop it.

And the economy is worse now then it was in 06'. That you can't argue.

Obama IS soft on terrorism....the proof is he can't name it nor spot it because of Political Correctness. He has to call it "Man Made Disasters", "Over-seas Contingency Operations".

The GOP will run on one simple thing. Lower taxes and less spending.

It's a winner.

The GOP will not escape that the Great Recession is its great economic venture of the last ten years, and the Dems will have no trouble defending themselves on terrorism. Bush had thousands upon thousands of American deaths on his hands the first year while Obama has several dozen at seventeen months.

Not a goin' to work. Focus, 'whistle, focus.

The GOP will not escape that the Great Recession is its great economic venture of the last ten years, and the Dems will have no trouble defending themselves on terrorism. Bush had thousands upon thousands of American deaths on his hands the first year while Obama has several dozen at seventeen months.

The death toll is roughly the same...only it's not advertised quite as much now. However there were times during operations alot of guys got killed. Right now most of what we're doing is acting as targets waiting to be hit. Obama also telegraphs his punches announcing to the world a couple of months in advance the next place he's gonna hit giving them time to ether get out of Dodge or prepare booby-traps.
http://icasualties.org/oef/
http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=52539

By the way...did you know that fewer died during the Bush years then the Clinton years? http://www.clevelandsearch.com/Military-Deaths.html

The Recession wasn't as bad as advertised but Obama policies are making it linger on. He's just trying to put a positive spin on all of the bad indicators.

All of the reckless spending has turned everyone off. They're tired of it. Now they're trying to make it automatic to keep the spotlight off of them. We're tired of the bailouts. So they intend to keep them secret. It's all in the new Banking Regulatory bill.

You have no Earthly idea how much trouble the Democraps are in right now....and no amount of lying is going to change that.

Last edited:
The death toll is pretty close to the same... Obama is not even close to Bush's 4000 deaths

The Recession wasn't as bad as advertised The worst recession in 70 years

You have no Earthly idea how much trouble the Democraps are in right now....The Dems will maintain control of both Houses and regain a substantial portion of the lost seats in 2012 when Obama is on the ballot

Last edited:
How is it possible for them to win after the Democrats have shown that they don't really care what you think. Their smugness, their outright disdain for the will of the American People was put on full display. The minority got what they wanted and the majority were given the shaft without the courtesy of a reach-around.

Now what do they do to get their numbers back up after the major-league fucking they just gave all of us?

Well.....they'll just lie.

What a novel approach. They think we're all self-centered morons anyway. They don't feel bad about lying to morons.

Ignore the bank closings that they used to focus on...when the unemployment rate goes up they'll just spin it in a positive light...you know...more people are entering the job-market now. No....they just extended unemployment another 6 months so now more people are collecting unemployment. It doesn't change how many are unemployed one bit.

Bad economic news with be ignored by the media and good news will be dreamed up if none is present. And come next January...whether the Dems still have Congress or not....we're all fucked.

It all depends on who's in charge on how they'll spin it.

Is it any wonder why Obama lies so much. In Illinois they're used to this. They have so many crooks in office it's hard to find the honest ones. American Thinker: 'Vote for the Crook. It's Important.'

WTF?

After Iraq, Death Panels, and kill grandma, it's the Democrats who are lying?

Do you really believe you can get people to believe in an "alternate history" so quickly?

The death toll is roughly the same...only it's not advertised quite as much now. However there were times during operations alot of guys got killed. Right now most of what we're doing is acting as targets waiting to be hit. Obama also telegraphs his punches announcing to the world a couple of months in advance the next place he's gonna hit giving them time to ether get out of Dodge or prepare booby-traps.
iCasualties | Operation Enduring Freedom | Afghanistan
Defense.gov News Article: U.S. Deaths in Iraq Decrease in 2008

By the way...did you know that fewer died during the Bush years then the Clinton years? US Military Deaths

The Recession wasn't as bad as advertised but Obama policies are making it linger on. He's just trying to put a positive spin on all of the bad indicators.

All of the reckless spending has turned everyone off. They're tired of it. Now they're trying to make it automatic to keep the spotlight off of them. We're tired of the bailouts. So they intend to keep them secret. It's all in the new Banking Regulatory bill.

You have no Earthly idea how much trouble the Democraps are in right now....and no amount of lying is going to change that.

What you are accusing in your post:

As tragic as the loss of any member of the US Armed Forces is, consider the following statistics: The annual fatalities of military members while actively serving in the armed forces from 1980 through 2006:

1993 ......... 1,213
1994 ......... 1,075
1995 ..........2,465
1996 ........ 2,318 Clinton years @ 13,417 deaths
1997 ......... 817
1998 ........ 2,252
1999 ......... 1,984 ..........................................
2000 ..........1,983
2001 ......... 890
2002 .......... 1,007 7 BUSH years @ 9,016 deaths
2003 .......... 1,410
2004 ......... 1,887
2005 ........ 919
2006.......... 920
------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL32492.pdf

American War and Military Operations
Casualties: Lists and Statistics

From the REAL CRS

Page 10

Bill Clinton President from 1993 to 2001

1993 1,213

1994 1,075
1995 1,040
1996 974
1997 817
1998 827
1999 796
2000 758

2001 891

George W. Bush President from 2001 to 2009

2002 999
2003 1,410
2004 1,873
2005 1,941
2006 1,882
2007 1,953
2008 1,441

Report only goes to 2008 so you could probably add another thousand at least, to Bush.

Down on page 19, there is that glaring number of more than 47 thousand. The number of "wounded" and "injured".

Now this is another perfect example of "right wing lies". This story probably already has a foothold. How many people will actually go read the CRS Report? Instead, you will have right wingers spreading this all over the Internet.

This is why the American people can't trust the right wingers. They are dirty. They don't have the best intentions for this country. I suspect they really do have a Fascist right wing agenda. What better way to throw off the scent than to accuse the left of what it is they themselves are trying to do?

pow.jpg

ATOMIC BITCH SLAP

Last edited by a moderator:
It's almost been a year and a half and the Government still hasn't fucked me yet. I'm waiting, condoms in hand, but it's getting sort of lonely.

they've been playing the same broken record since november 2008. it's really boring already.

and the guy still has almost a 50% approval rating.

to listen to the loons you'd think his polls were where bush's were. :cuckoo:

Oh no.

I stopped another thread dead in it's tracks.

Sorry.

My bad.

If I could only learn to lie like the right does. They are so good at it.

How is it possible for them to win after the Democrats have shown that they don't really care what you think. Their smugness, their outright disdain for the will of the American People was put on full display. The minority got what they wanted and the majority were given the shaft without the courtesy of a reach-around.

Now what do they do to get their numbers back up after the major-league fucking they just gave all of us?

Well.....they'll just lie.

What a novel approach. They think we're all self-centered morons anyway. They don't feel bad about lying to morons.

Ignore the bank closings that they used to focus on...when the unemployment rate goes up they'll just spin it in a positive light...you know...more people are entering the job-market now. No....they just extended unemployment another 6 months so now more people are collecting unemployment. It doesn't change how many are unemployed one bit.

Bad economic news with be ignored by the media and good news will be dreamed up if none is present. And come next January...whether the Dems still have Congress or not....we're all fucked.

It all depends on who's in charge on how they'll spin it.

Is it any wonder why Obama lies so much. In Illinois they're used to this. They have so many crooks in office it's hard to find the honest ones. American Thinker: 'Vote for the Crook. It's Important.'

WTF?

After Iraq, Death Panels, and kill grandma, it's the Democrats who are lying?

Do you really believe you can get people to believe in an "alternate history" so quickly?

'whistle is projecting, and without doubt is consciously lying in hopes of a "great cause."

Such behavior is corrosive to civic virtue and the workings of a constitutional republic.

BHO has been resting between 46% and 52% since late summer, not good by any means, but far, far better than any numbers the GOP can trot against him in comparison to itself and its causes.

I truly don't think the conloons believe that mainstream America has not forgiven them for 2001 - 2006, for the lies, for the deaths, for the incompetency domestically and internationally.

Forum List

Back