Obama's plan is to redistribute the wealth.

You really are an evil fuck.

Poor working mothers get an income tax credit, and the rich real estate guy is against it.

Fuck you.

Ah yes I am evil cause I believe in the original foundation of America; hardwork breeds success. I won't stoop to your name calling and profanity, it just shows your intellectual deficit.

Ah yes I am evil cause I believe in the original foundation of America; hardwork breeds success. I won't stoop to your name calling and profanity, it just shows your intellectual deficit.

Bullshit.

You don't know what hard work is. You make money off of other people's hard work.

You really think something as complex as the American economy can be explained in a simple post?

Apperantly this boards resident Raving idiot Jillian does.

She has to be the single most ridiculously Partisan person I have every run across.

I love how she says she used to like McCain. Sure she did, only because he ran against Bush.

Such a disingenuous Person she is.

The income tax is anti-constitutional.

It is past time to simply enact a national sales tax. There is one on the table in Congress, but the elected crooks won't let it out of committee.

Google H.R. 25 for more info.

Another option (not in a bill to my knowledge) would be a national property tax.

In both cases the infrastructure and logistics is already in place in all fifty states.

It is past time to simply enact a national sales tax. There is one on the table in Congress, but the elected crooks won't let it out of committee.

Google H.R. 25 for more info.

Another option (not in a bill to my knowledge) would be a national property tax.

In both cases the infrastructure and logistics is already in place in all fifty states.

Ron Paul can't raise enough money to put that into place.

Typical Liberal asshole making assumptions about others based on his diluted vision of the world. The brainwashing is totally complete with you bud.

I don't make assumptions about the single mothers raising children while working full time who are helped by the tax credit, my friend.

I see it every day.

You can stand up for your rich friends if you want to. That is what Republicans do.

Bullshit.

You don't know what hard work is. You make money off of other people's hard work.

I was raised in poverty my dad was a carpenter. My dad worked his butt off to provide for my family. I didn't get where I am, which isn't rich by the way (maybe rich according to Obama because I pay taxes), by holding my hand out. I have gotten to where I am by working full time and going to college at night. Even working two jobs at some points in my life....

Last edited:
The Messiah is a terrorist-loving communist Moslem who wants to turn our great country as created by our great President Bush into a third world dirthole. He wants to communize our country and undo all of the great accomplishments of our President Bush. Who is this Messiah, anyway? Where did he come from and who sent him?

I don't make assumptions about the single mothers raising children while working full time who are helped by the tax credit, my friend.

Working mothers get tax credits = a'okay with me.

Fat lazy fucks sitting on their couch all day getting tax credits = not okay with me.

Is that the extent of your argument?

Um, sorry to tell you this but the 16th Amendment made it constitutional, just like the 19th Amendment made Women’s Suffrage Constitutional and the 13th Amendment made slavery unconstitutional.

To make income tax unconstitutional would take a repeal of the 16th amendment like we had with the 21st Amendment repealing Prohibition.

I guess you just can’t keep a good document down.
:banghead:

Is that the extent of your argument?

Um, sorry to tell you this but the 16th Amendment made it constitutional, just like the 19th Amendment made Women’s Suffrage Constitutional and the 13th Amendment made slavery unconstitutional.

To make income tax unconstitutional would take a repeal of the 16th amendment like we had with the 21st Amendment repealing Prohibition.

You misunderstand.

Un-Constitutional means that the law or action is in direct defiance of the Constitution itself and is thus illegal.

Anti-Constitutional is my own brand. Meaning that it is opposite what the Constitution stands for. I agree that the 16th Amendment makes the Income Tax fully Constitutional in the legal sense as defined by law. However when you read the document from Preamble to final amendment, you get a sense that the central government is supposed to be small and individual liberty supreme. The 16th amendment is not even close to being in alignment with that concept.

More

I see it every day.

You can stand up for your rich friends if you want to. That is what Republicans do.

I see a lot of low income people, receiving low income housing funds while they drive their Esclades around....

Sure there is people who need a helping hand but they don't need a handout. Handouts do nothing more than further seal their doom to a life of poverty. It's a fact, just throwing money at poverty has no effect on poverty rates. Look at LBJ's war on poverty....

I see a lot of low income people, receiving low income housing funds while they drive their Esclades around....

Sure there is people who need a helping hand but they don't need a handout. Handouts do nothing more than further seal their doom to a life of poverty. It's a fact, just throwing money at poverty has no effect on poverty rates. Look at LBJ's war on poverty....

I agree about the war on poverty, and Clinton reformed welfare.

But tax credits for working poor are not handouts.

Nothing wrong with NAFTA.

Deregulating the banks was Phil Gramm's doing.

nothing wrong with NAFTA unless you live in Michigan or Ohio. all those jobs are in Mexico now because of Clinton.

nothing wrong with NAFTA unless you live in Michigan or Ohio. all those jobs are in Mexico now because of Clinton.

There were plenty of jobs until George Bush borrowed $700 billion dollars from China to fund the occupation of Iraq.

Bill Clinton - Eight years of peace and prosperity.

George Bush - Eight years of war and debt.

Barack Obama - A return to peace and prosperity.

Forum List

Back