Obama's plan is complete. Will we ever recover?

Hello? Why is Bush even a consideration?

This shit has to stop. You have to tell yourself this sucks. You are in the here and now.

I can't keep wandering around blaming Paul Martin for shit. What the hell is wrong with you people?

It does. i just don't like hacks.... right or left.

Ditto.

Then why don't you toss all the old maniacs?

They are nuts. Look bipartisan here. Washington is insane. Why don't you give them an enema?

They are all insane. When you have that crazy bitch from hell going "we have to pass it to see what's in it".

Come on guys. Left or right. Washington is nutso koo koo bye bye. How is this to be fixed?

When did talking about the truth, your beliefs and practicing the 1st amendment make one a hack?

Elvis...a voice of reason who fails to point out the fact hat the OP is complete bullshit. So eager to equate Bush and Obama. As if.

what part of the thread is BS?
you put it out there, back it up

Do you feel that the thread is a hack?
I mean really?
BHO lied to get re elected and are we suppose to ignore that in the name of bi partisanship?
he'd have been reelected whether he lied or not. I didn't say this thread was a hack. You are a hack.

So what I have said is not, but I am?
you ever heard of the constitution and the 100s of thousands who have died defending it? or would you rather we just shut up?
hack?
Time to take you meds again.

Elvis...a voice of reason who fails to point out the fact hat the OP is complete bullshit. So eager to equate Bush and Obama. As if.

what part of the thread is BS?
you put it out there, back it up

All of it. You are a fucking joke. You are delusional and incapable of discerning fact from fiction.

still waiting
fact: BHO cread no jobs in 4 years (450K)
Under President Obama, the U.S. economy has created a net 415,000 private-sector jobs – less than 0.2% of the 155 million-member American workforce. Castro and Emanuel chose the window that they did — beginning in January 2010 — in order to maximize the apparent job growth under Obama.
FACT CHECK: Have 4.5 Million New Jobs Been Created Under Obama?
Texas adding 36% of them (oil and gas)
Using Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) data, Dallas Fed economists looked at state-by-state employment changes since June 2009, when the recession ended. Texas added 265,300 net jobs, out of the 722,200 nationwide
from June 2011
had nothing to do with BHO
Review & Outlook: The Lone Star Jobs Surge - WSJ.com

fact" GWB and the tax payer saved GM
Not BHO
President George W . Bush a Republican. Do GM and Chrysler emergency loans in late 2008. To keep them alive
George W. Bush at autonews.com

these are not my words
chill out and get real
fact:

he'd have been reelected whether he lied or not. I didn't say this thread was a hack. You are a hack.

So what I have said is not, but I am?
you ever heard of the constitution and the 100s of thousands who have died defending it? or would you rather we just shut up?
hack?
Time to take you meds again.

I cannot give this message board a better example as to the radical left and an American
who has done nothing but practice his right to free speech.'for some reason elvis thinks i should take some kind of medication while I am doing this
Night and day people, and i am sure those vets who gave it all appreciate yourway of thanking them

Forum List

Back