Obama's Plan: Driver's Licenses for Illegals (Video)

Your subscription was already cancelled due to non payment. :D

Well I wasn't going to pay for that garbage that you kept sending me. So you know, your paper makes great covering for the inside of a bird cage if you get what I mean. ;)

Well I wasn't going to pay for that garbage that you kept sending me. So you know, your paper makes great covering for the inside of a bird cage if you get what I mean. ;)

Personally I prefer the NY Times for my parrot's droppings. But he's very left wing! :lol:

Perhaps we can also get minors a "drinking license" so we can track which ones are buying liquor illegally. Ditto for cigarettes. If we reward bad behavior surely it will go away.

Your argument is totally illogical. We aren't rewarding anything. We are making it possible to keep track of illegals. They are already driving.

I think you may have had too much to drink when you were underage.

Uh huh. Which is why it would be easy to identify the illegals.

Don't al graduating boys 18yrs old have to register or they can't get a drivers licence or work in government? So why do illegals get to bypass registering. Get them the fuck out today! Now.
Say, did bush ever pardon those 2 border crossing guards who got 20 yrs for shooting a drug dealer? I don't think he did. We see that the gop want to keep the border open. He punished guards doing their duty. railroaded those guys. smeared their names like they did valerie plames, and anyone that crossed them. And all you gop'ers went along for 7 yrs. Now you distance yourselves? Too late. I haven't forgot you've been wrong and have been lying all along.

The economy, wmd's, taxes, 2 10billion $ quagmires, global warming/pollution, debt, education, foreign policy, deregulations, recession,

And its all tied together. I believe it was al done on purpose, even the $700 bill bank heist right at the end, and you defended the bank robbers for all 8 yrs. bravo idiots.

Your argument is totally illogical. We aren't rewarding anything. We are making it possible to keep track of illegals. They are already driving.

I think you may have had too much to drink when you were underage.

OK, let me get this right:

a.We give illegals drivers licenses so they can better operate as illegal aliens.
b. We then devote resources and money to set up a system to track illegal aliens being illegal aliens.
c. In tracking them we discover they are doing something illegal.
d. We jail them.
e. They are released on bond.
e. They disappear.
f. We create a government committee to study the problem of illegals being poorly treated by the courts.

And in doing this we have accomplished what? Making liberals feel good about themselves and wasting the taxpayer's money.

OK, let me get this right:

a.We give illegals drivers licenses so they can better operate as illegal aliens.
b. We then devote resources and money to set up a system to track illegal aliens being illegal aliens.
c. In tracking them we discover they are doing something illegal.
d. We jail them.
e. They are released on bond.
e. They disappear.
f. We create a government committee to study the problem of illegals being poorly treated by the courts.

And in doing this we have accomplished what? Making liberals feel good about themselves and wasting the taxpayer's money.

Who's holding up massive deportation? It seems this is an illegal employer problem. So what is your side going to do about this? Either nothing or massive work visas so they'll get some taxes out of it, but it will still lower our wages. Your side says the economy would collapse if they all left. So quit pretending you are anti illegal employer, because we know you are not.

Last edited:
Who's holding up massive deportation? It seems this is an illegal employer problem. So what is your side going to do about this? Either nothing or massive work visas so they'll get some taxes out of it, but it will still lower our wages. Your side says the economy would collapse if they all left. So quit pretending you are anti illegal employer, because we know you are not.

I honestly don't know the answer to the immigration problem but issuing a legal document such as a drivers license seems fundamentally odd.

Right now I say secure the borders and go from there.

Forum List

Back