Obama's Plan: Driver's Licenses for Illegals (Video)

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rbyocX-9_mo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rbyocX-9_mo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rbyocX-9_mo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rbyocX-9_mo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

You do realize Johnny Mac wants Amnesty for Illegals too right?

Though probably so one of his many lawns for one of his many houses can be cut.

$How John McCain feels T.JPG

You do realize Johnny Mac wants Amnesty for Illegals too right?

Though probably so one of his many lawns for one of his many houses can be cut.

View attachment 6119

I think McCain's position is a little more nuanced then "he wants amnesty for illegals". That being said his position on immigration is one more example of McCain as Maverick going up against his own party (and Limbaugh and Hannity) for what he felt was right.

However as his bill was defeated he turned his energies toward a first step that everyone could agree on: secure the borders.

Once the borders are secured then the country can decide what do with the the illegals already in the country. Without secure borders it is a moot point.

In the mean time issuing driver's licenses to illegal is in my opinion idiotic and dangerous.

I think McCain's position is a little more nuanced then "he wants amnesty for illegals". That being said his position on immigration is one more example of McCain as Maverick going up against his own party (and Limbaugh and Hannity) for what he felt was right.

However as his bill was defeated he turned his energies toward a first step that everyone could agree on: secure the borders.

Once the borders are secured then the country can decide what do with the the illegals already in the country. Without secure borders it is a moot point.

In the mean time issuing driver's licenses to illegal is in my opinion idiotic and dangerous.

Actually it only shows how much of a flip flopper he is. He was for Amnesty, against it, and now he's for it again. But he won't talk about it because then people in the Republican party won't vote for him.

Should the US build a physical barrier, such as a fence, along the US-Mexico border?

Now you talk about securing the borders huh?

John McCain is against a border, Obama is for border fencing.

So I expect we'll be getting your vote on November 4th then?

Obama 08 ;)

Exactly, it would be dangerous to the illegals. How horrid that we might actually know who they were. :lol: McCain would rather leave the borders unprotected and let the nasty buggers have free reign in the shadows.

What an ass you are.

Exactly, it would be dangerous to the illegals. How horrid that we might actually know who they were. :lol: McCain would rather leave the borders unprotected and let the nasty buggers have free reign in the shadows.

What an ass you are.

:lol: Don't worry Ravi, he hasn't responded yet so I think he was put in his place on this thread.

Feel free to do what the little girl just did to mickey though to Paperboy.

:rofl:

What an ass you are.

how does giving them a drivers license tell us who they are?

it's nice that you and mccain have found some common ground, though.

I dunno, Del, since you have to provide your birth certificate and all that other identification...what do you think? Methinks it'd be pretty easy to tell who's birth certificate was from Mexico, don't you?

I do agree with McCain on the fence, though. But that's not about to make me vote for him.

John McCain is against a border, Obama is for border fencing.

So I expect we'll be getting your vote on November 4th then?

According to McCain's web site he is for among other things physical borders.

Link here

Now about those driver licenses for illegals...

I know 2 ppl who were hit by illegals and the cops dint arrest them and deport them for having no id or insurance or registration.

I know there are bleeding heart liberals that want to defend illegals, but they aren't the ones ones keeping the problem a problem. No, that would be the bush gop. The illegal employers. That's why they remain in the US. You see how it divided your party a couple yrs ago. And the gop milked billions from the treasury on that bullshit bill they passed to deal with the problem. They showed us they were listening by passing an expensive bill that didn't work. Remember? And if the dems didn't pass it they'd be weak on terror and illegals.

This is definitely a winning argument del. You hope we talk about this for the next 2 weeks.

This is an oldie but a goody wedge issue. It divides dems and gop both. I don't like ilegals. I say round them up and ship them out, and i'm a liberal.

I bet I can find white women willing to take $10 hr under the table to clean my house. A family where the husband is out of work and the wife can pick up a few bucks here and there to help put food on their families. lol.

Hell, i'd rather pay an american $5 more too. Its under the table but that money will stay in america.

If we have seasonal fruit pickers, then give them foreign driver licences or accept their mexican licnce. If they don't hav a licence, impound the car and deport the person if they are illegal.

Illegal has to mean something. What does mccain and obama say about this? Del, we can't continue to allow illegals. They need to register so we know who they are. If not, they should be a national security risk. There could be mexican al queda, no?

This is actually a pretty stupid idea, now that I think of it. I can't imagine anyone trying to stay under the radar actually applying for a driver's license legally.

I can just see Juan buying his beer at 7/11 and flashing his driver's license with the big neon background proclaiming him an illegal.

Poor guy would probably get the shit beat out of him.

Then again, Americans can be pretty stupid so why not Mexicans?

This is actually a pretty stupid idea, now that I think of it. I can't imagine anyone trying to stay under the radar actually applying for a driver's license legally.

I can just see Juan buying his beer at 7/11 and flashing his driver's license with the big neon background proclaiming him an illegal.

Poor guy would probably get the shit beat out of him.

Then again, Americans can be pretty stupid so why not Mexicans?

Equal Opportunity for everybody to be pretty stupid. :D

According to McCain's web site he is for among other things physical borders.

Link here

Now about those driver licenses for illegals...

On every issue you show me that mccain is for something, he can show you where mccain was against it. He's the king of flip flop, remember? He's the reformed maverick. You think they fucked with his mind in the hanoi hilton? Nothing compared to the mind fuck rove and chaney put on him.

Do you ned any more prof than the woman they made him pick for his vp?

Remember when he was checking out her ass at the convention? That was proba

On every issue you show me that mccain is for something, he can show you where mccain was against it. He's the king of flip flop, remember? He's the reformed maverick. You think they fucked with his mind in the hanoi hilton? Nothing compared to the mind fuck rove and chaney put on him.

Do you ned any more prof than the woman they made him pick for his vp?

Remember when he was checking out her ass at the convention? That was proba

Remember when people use to be able to spell and express themselves without swearing?

I dunno, Del, since you have to provide your birth certificate and all that other identification...what do you think? Methinks it'd be pretty easy to tell who's birth certificate was from Mexico, don't you?

I do agree with McCain on the fence, though. But that's not about to make me vote for him.

very few have birth certificates or anything else.
that's why they call them undocumented.

The license says "illegal alien" on it.

What better way of keeping track and making them register. If you can't prove you are here legally, you get an illegal alien license.

I think it's a great idea. I said so before when California wanted to do this.

Paperboy needs to get a new route.:lol:

The license says "illegal alien" on it.

What better way of keeping track and making them register. If you can't prove you are here legally, you get an illegal alien license.

I think it's a great idea. I said so before when California wanted to do this.

Paperboy needs to get a new route.:lol:

Perhaps we can also get minors a "drinking license" so we can track which ones are buying liquor illegally. Ditto for cigarettes. If we reward bad behavior surely it will go away.

Perhaps we can also get minors a "drinking license" so we can track which ones are buying liquor illegally. Ditto for cigarettes. If we reward bad behavior surely it will go away.

Paperboy, I'd like to cancel my subscription from getting papers from you.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...ews-and-detroit-free-press-endorse-obama.html

How come you don't report this?

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003875230

It's been updated since I posted it. 102-32 Obama in Newspaper Endorsements now. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back