Obama's personal investment in China?

I could care less if either had money in China. Its not my money.

My thoughts as well.

Romney's response to Obama's attack that Romney has money overseas was brilliant. "Have you checked your retirement plan lately? You have money in China too." Obama's retort: "not as much as you do." And we're to believe that Obama doesn't practice class warfare?

My thoughts as well.

Romney's response to Obama's attack that Romney has money overseas was brilliant. "Have you checked your retirement plan lately? You have money in China too." Obama's retort: "not as much as you do." And we're to believe that Obama doesn't practice class warfare?

It's the baldface lying and hypocrisy that I can't stand.

of course Snipe, we all agree. But we both know NO elected official will ever be 100% truthful, its just not how politics works, its been this was since the first Greek Senate. I think this topic is not worth even discussing. Maybe the lies what led to Iraq and the the lies coming out of Libya might be more important.

of course Snipe, we all agree. But we both know NO elected official will ever be 100% truthful, its just not how politics works, its been this was since the first Greek Senate. I think this topic is not worth even discussing. Maybe the lies what led to Iraq and the the lies coming out of Libya might be more important.

Your bifurcation fallacy fails.

Use to be, it was a VERY big deal when a POTUS lied to the American people.

This stain on the Office does it 3 times each day before breakfast.

Krist you Republicans are paranoid!

If yo have a 410k, with a public or private sector company, chances are unless you adjust your investments daily, you will have some investment in foreign nations, which includes China as they are a power house economically.

if you have a 410k or invest in certain bundled mutual funds, you are in the same boat as Romney and Obama.

There is NO PART of my 401K that is invested overseas. I control it....just as Romney and Obama control their investments. They can specify exactly WHERE they want their money going and how much of it goes there.

So no...it's not being paranoid!

I don't know whether obama has control of his investments but I know that Romney doesn't. His investments are in a blind trust where the investments are controlled by the Trustee.

If yo have a 410k, with a public or private sector company, chances are unless you adjust your investments daily, you will have some investment in foreign nations, which includes China as they are a power house economically.

if you have a 410k or invest in certain bundled mutual funds, you are in the same boat as Romney and Obama.

So, it's OK for Obama , but not for Romney? That is what many libtards in here claim.
<You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Conservative again>

There is NO PART of my 401K that is invested overseas. I control it....just as Romney and Obama control their investments. They can specify exactly WHERE they want their money going and how much of it goes there.

I don't know whether obama has control of his investments but I know that Romney doesn't. His investments are in a blind trust where the investments are controlled by the Trustee.
So since Romney doesn't know about where his investments are, how is it that Obama claims he knows? Why is it okay for Obama to seal his records so no one else can peek at who his activities tell us he is, yet he can peek at Romney's blind trust?

If Obama can look at blind trust records, claiming to know all about them, why can't Romney look into his sealed records, too, and tell the people why Obama doesn't want us to look at his school records that list his nationality, birth place, and religion, when so many say he was raised under the tutelage of Communists and Islam? At least it would put to rest if he was raised a Muslim as being why he is promotional of the Muslim Brotherhood, who has solidarity with al Qaeda; it would confirm or set to rest the claims that he is a Kenyan or a British Subject, and it would tell Americans what should have been known prior to his becoming a Senator, which by 3 accounts, he was telling people in his resume before that time, that he was born in Kenya.

Last edited:

So since Romney doesn't know about where his investments are, how is it that Obama claims he knows? Why is it okay for Obama to seal his records so no one else can peek at who his activities tell us he is, yet he can peek at Romney's blind trust?

If Obama can look at blind trust records, claiming to know all about them, why can't Romney look into his sealed records, too, and tell the people why Obama doesn't want us to look at his school records that list his nationality, birth place, and religion, when so many say he was raised under the tutelage of Communists and Islam? At least it would put to rest if he was raised a Muslim as being why he is promotional of the Muslim Brotherhood, who has solidarity with al Qaeda; it would confirm or set to rest the claims that he is a Kenyan or a British Subject, and it would tell Americans what should have been known prior to his becoming a Senator, which by 3 accounts, he was telling people in his resume before that time, that he was born in Kenya.

Excellent points, Becki!

Why is it okay for Obama to seal his records so no one else can peek at who his activities tell us he is, yet he can peek at Romney's blind trust?

You might have a leg to stand on if Romney actually allowed us to see his tax returns. But ill put my tin foil hat on as well and join your party.

you do understand your entire comment is all fiction? right.

Its like if I said, Romney was born in Mexico and his mom was a KGB agent who was raised him to secretly penetrate the US Govt to take our nation to the brinks.

I said it, it must be true.

Why is it okay for Obama to seal his records so no one else can peek at who his activities tell us he is, yet he can peek at Romney's blind trust?

You might have a leg to stand on if Romney actually allowed us to see his tax returns. But ill put my tin foil hat on as well and join your party.

Its like if I said, Romney was born in Mexico and his mom was a KGB agent who was raised him to secretly penetrate the US Govt to take our nation to the brinks.

I dont care who you are thats funny

it's been like that since he was elected. Libs can do the exact same things as cons...the libs get a pass and a thousand excuses, the cons should be thrown in prison or shot.

The issue was resolved by Romney's accountants. Try to keep abreast of current events won't you, Nole? Because living in the past won't do you or Obama's legacy of obfuscation and character assassination any improvement. Sorry. I didn't make the rules, but I know what they are.

My thoughts as well.

Obama is like a 5 year old little shit.

Forum List

Back