Obama's personal investment in China?

SniperFire

Feb 28, 2012
Inside Your Head
Are we going to have more discovery - and hopefully due diligence from the media - on Obama's Chinese portfolio?

Will there be a nexus between what Obama invests in this slave labor manufacturing and the taxpayer Stimulus money he sent to China?

Inquiring minds want to know!

you know how we can all tell Obama won, instead of "MITT ROMNEY WINS" treads you find these, thanks for the verification.

you know how we can all tell Obama won, instead of "MITT ROMNEY WINS" treads you find these, thanks for the verification.

Yeah Obama won if you like the last 4 years, and a guy with no plan for the future....why doesnt Obama ever talk about his plan?

Obama's "Retirement Plan" is the same one ALL government employees have!

Doesn't that make you feel good? YOUR tax money is going to China and the Cayman Islands while Dems scream and rant about Gov Romney's money going to the same place.

Hypocrisy?

Krist you Republicans are paranoid!

If yo have a 410k, with a public or private sector company, chances are unless you adjust your investments daily, you will have some investment in foreign nations, which includes China as they are a power house economically.

if you have a 410k or invest in certain bundled mutual funds, you are in the same boat as Romney and Obama.

Nole they are reaching here, they know their guy lost so now, its come to this

Personal investment.

Government Pension Fund.

Learn the difference before you embarrass yourself further.

BTW - Hillary Clinton 2016, 2020.

LOL!! LOL!! LOL!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

If yo have a 410k, with a public or private sector company, chances are unless you adjust your investments daily, you will have some investment in foreign nations, which includes China as they are a power house economically.

if you have a 410k or invest in certain bundled mutual funds, you are in the same boat as Romney and Obama.

The white trash bigots from Red States who post on this board don't have investments, the OP has no clue what he's talking about.

Personal investment.

Government Pension Fund.

Learn the difference before you embarrass yourself further.

BTW - Hillary Clinton 2016, 2020.

LOL!! LOL!! LOL!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
You think this creep of a human being who by removing armed guards from Benhazi's ambassadorial offices is going to be put in charge of the military?

You do hate America with all your poison, hazlnut. I'm sorry you brought all that vitriol and lying posters here to USMB to fool Americans of the truth.

The trouble with giving a criminally-bent Clinton against Free America a retirement, is that in their free time, they figure out fancy footwork to harm Americans all the more.

Last edited:

Doesn't that make you feel good? YOUR tax money is going to China and the Cayman Islands while Dems scream and rant about Gov Romney's money going to the same place.

Hypocrisy?
Thank you for your service to our country, longknife.

The Dems screaming and ranting is what has been dividing our country since Clinton was disbarred for obstructing the rights of one of his sex victims who didn't cooperate with the police he forced to recruit her into a hotel room where he could lock the door and relieve himself. She didn't want to get bit and told to put ice on it, and he tried to ruin her after that.

Americans are tired of Clintonian obstructionism, lying, cheating, parsing, and parading minor mistakes of their adversaries into full blown scandals, while getting the press to ignore their armored vehicles lined up at the US Treasury to take all America's backing away over pet rock projects they decide without full consultation they want to happen so they can fill their own coffers with fees collected for "other things" to hide their quid pro quos with recipients being their political benefactors.

There is NO PART of my 401K that is invested overseas. I control it....just as Romney and Obama control their investments. They can specify exactly WHERE they want their money going and how much of it goes there.

So no...it's not being paranoid!

Hypocrisy?
Thank you for your service to our country, longknife. I'm out of rep for 24 hours after last night, or you'd be getting a rep now for your wonderful and meaningful post.

The only retirement plan he has for Republicans is to take their future in retirement away from them through stiff penalties and taxes.

Last edited:

So, it's OK for Obama , but not for Romney? That is what many libtards in here claim.

There is NO PART of my 401K that is invested overseas. I control it

and if you re-read my post, I made reference to people who pay attention to their 410k investments.

If you truly think that all major investment banks are not heavily involved in China then you are not keeping up. Half the bundled stocks you have I bet good money have some sort of investment tied into China. If you think investors are going to miss out on the money gravy train in China, you are again, not keeping up. I would think overall its near impossible to stay 100% away from China, they are now pat of this global economy just as us Americans are.

Last edited:
So, it's OK for Obama , but not for Romney?

I never said that? where in the hell did you get that?

In my opinion, if you invest, you more or less have money invested into China. China's economy is growing and lots of money is making it way to their shores. Investors are not going to miss out on this little fact.

I could care less if either had money in China. Its not my money.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back