Obama's Perfect DoubleSpeak

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
While appearing on "The View" Obama was asked about spreading the wealth and he gave a perfect DoubleSpeak answer

"You know, listen, neither of our kids are going to a public school right now in Washington, D.C. But we pay taxes so that kids who are going to public schools can have good teachers and can succeed. Now, I'm not doing that just for charity. I'm doing it because I think the economy is going to get better if every kid out there is getting the kind of education that allows them to be great workers and to help grow the economy."

4 sentences, 3 doublespeaks.

1. Public schools are important for the economy, but not for my kids (some animals are more equal than others)

2. Taxes are a form of charity

3. Unemployment for new graduates is 50% but the economy will improve when these great workers get out in the market and grow the economy

"Doublespeak is language that deliberately disguises, distorts, or reverses the meaning of words. Doublespeak may take the form of euphemisms (e.g., "downsizing" for layoffs, "servicing the target" for bombing [1]), making the truth less unpleasant, without denying its nature. It may also be deployed as intentional ambiguity, or reversal of meaning (for example, naming a state of war "peace"). In such cases, doublespeak disguises the nature of the truth, producing a communication bypass.[2][3]"

Doublespeak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Is that like when "planning to meet" means "met more times than"? :eusa_eh:

I guess we have it from the Doublespeak expert! :cool:

If you were on a scaffolding at the top of Burj Khalifa it would still go over your head; if you found a Sherpa guide to carry you on his back up to the summit of Everest it would still go over your head

You know when he goes on these shows that he knows all the questions and everything that's going to be talked about ahead of time.....that way he can "perfect" his lying answers.

47 percent of Americans are not paying for the public schools Obama "donates" to, but a lot of them use them. And he wants the ones who are paying for those schools to pay MORE, but he does not want that 47 percent who are using them to pay for them.

He does not want that 47 percent to pay for the roads and bridges they use, either!

Not even "a little bit". He wants the ones who are already paying to pay "a little bit more".

Last edited:
You know when he goes on these shows that he knows all the questions and everything that's going to be talked about ahead of time.....that way he can "perfect" his lying answers.

Anything to feed the hoards of idiots that eat everything he says like fine chocolate.... wait, was that racist?

Ah FUK IT!

If you were on a scaffolding at the top of Burj Khalifa it would still go over your head; if you found a Sherpa guide to carry you on his back up to the summit of Everest it would still go over your head

Sorry Frank, but you're a well known liar, just in case that went over your head. :lol::lol::lol:

Don't worry the leftist obama worshipers CF. konman could walk under a snake and he'd have to REACH UP to SCRATCH IT'S BELLY... as is with all leftist obama worshiper scabs.

While appearing on "The View" Obama was asked about spreading the wealth and he gave a perfect DoubleSpeak answer

"You know, listen, neither of our kids are going to a public school right now in Washington, D.C. But we pay taxes so that kids who are going to public schools can have good teachers and can succeed. Now, I'm not doing that just for charity. I'm doing it because I think the economy is going to get better if every kid out there is getting the kind of education that allows them to be great workers and to help grow the economy."

4 sentences, 3 doublespeaks.

1. Public schools are important for the economy, but not for my kids (some animals are more equal than others)

2. Taxes are a form of charity

3. Unemployment for new graduates is 50% but the economy will improve when these great workers get out in the market and grow the economy

"Doublespeak is language that deliberately disguises, distorts, or reverses the meaning of words. Doublespeak may take the form of euphemisms (e.g., "downsizing" for layoffs, "servicing the target" for bombing [1]), making the truth less unpleasant, without denying its nature. It may also be deployed as intentional ambiguity, or reversal of meaning (for example, naming a state of war "peace"). In such cases, doublespeak disguises the nature of the truth, producing a communication bypass.[2][3]"

Doublespeak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Good gawd. That is doublespeak. What an absolute loser. He pays taxes so that the lesser kids whose parents are forced to send them to public schools can succeed? What a total asshat.

Sorry Frank, but you're a well known liar, just in case that went over your head. :lol::lol::lol:

The gasp of the liberal. Everyone else lies. I've never known Frank to lie. You on the other hand, well, let's just say it's the other hand.

47 percent of Americans are not paying for the public schools Obama "donates" to, but a lot of them use them. And he wants the ones who are paying for those schools to pay MORE, but he does not want that 47 percent who are using them to pay for them.

He does not want that 47 percent to pay for the roads and bridges they use, either!

Not even "a little bit". He wants the ones who are already paying to pay "a little bit more".

Public schools are primarily funded by the state and local bond issues, not the federal government.

Roads and bridges are funded by the state, with some money transferred back to the States for the national highway system.

Last edited:

Bravo!!!

Forum List

Back