Obama's Pastor Problem

Not quite, no. Look at upper management. CEO's. Congress. President.

Yes there are. It is however, NOT representative of the general population.

It is however representative of their percentage of the population. Blacks make up 12.8% of the population. Thinking they should make up more than that percentage as CEOs, in Congress or as President is using misleading numbers.

And if the President is black, then 100% of the President is black, and 100% of the President is not white. One man job. Kind of hard to divide that one.

Originally Posted by Contessa_Sharra
I have been thinking about this, and I go to church nearly every Sunday most of the time, and usually during the sermon I am reading ahead, or reading someplace else in the bible, and not paying attention to what the preacher is saying, except in a very general way.

Your defense gets weaker and weaker.

You really think most people really pay attention? LOL......

Religion is a necessary social network.... Lip service, m'boy, lip service......

You really think most people really pay attention? LOL......

Then stay the fuck home...whats your purpose for being there? To see who is wearing the nicest shoes? has the slickest do ?

The sermon is the reason you are there...its what most came to hear....

You're the kind of nut that votes for a person because hes pretty or speaks well, ...instead of paying attention to what the guy says and what he believes....

so on election day...do us a favor ....stay home...

Religion is a necessary social network.... Lip service, m'boy, lip service......
A

You couldn't say that with conjuring up a picture of someone foaming at the mouth?

In YOUR opinion, the reason to go to church is to hear the sermon. In a child's a opinion, the reason to go to church is torture. In a recruit's opinion, the reason to go to church is to get away from the squad bay and his/her Hats.

In someone who's been out drinking til the bar closes Saturday the reason to be there is because he probably got dragged by the ear by a disgruntled wife and is just trying to stay awake and not breathe on anyone.

If the sermon is boring, one reads the copyright laws in the hymnal, half the songs and if lucky, has a Bible along to read something that DOES interest them.

Forum List

Back