Obama's Pals are Calling us the Greatest Threat...

I am happy to see that the obama kool aid drinkers can only mock, nothing more. but than again, maybe the obama supporters actually believe communism is the way to go, it is apparently clear that those who support Obama lack education. i have yet to see one Obama supporter able to debate any topic.

That is most telling, the Democrats cannot debate any topic.

Obama has already met Chavez, shook hands, but only after his buddy Bill Ayers was an honered guest of Chavez.

Commies of a feather flock together

Yea! I hate that Commie Obama!

He is probably plotting to sell our country to the commies RIGHT NOW

He is no better than Hitler. I wish we had a real American like George Bush or Sarah Palin

It's about time you started making sense....I knew there was a little Republican trying to get out of that Democrat husk........ right fatbody!!!!

fmj-doughnut.jpg

I am happy to see that the obama kool aid drinkers can only mock, nothing more. but than again, maybe the obama supporters actually believe communism is the way to go, it is apparently clear that those who support Obama lack education. i have yet to see one Obama supporter able to debate any topic.

You're in the ballpark with your comments mdn....Communism begets lazy asses who do nothing but sit on there duffs and bitch about how bad everything is....yet are too stupid to realize they did it to themselves!!! It's so much easier to blame everyone else....and then when it's shoved back in their face.....lash out like a 3 year old who just had their tonka toy run over by a dump truck.

You're in the ballpark with your comments mdn....Communism begets lazy asses who do nothing but sit on there duffs and bitch about how bad everything is....yet are too stupid to realize they did it to themselves!!! It's so much easier to blame everyone else....and then when it's shoved back in their face.....lash out like a 3 year old who just had their tonka toy run over by a dump truck.

Ahhh...there's nothing like running over a three year old's tonka truck with a dump truck and watching him cry about it.

Ahhh...there's nothing like running over a three year old's tonka truck with a dump truck and watching him cry about it.

Obviously you grew up playing with Barbies!:lol:

Obviously you grew up playing with Barbies!:lol:

:clap2:Touche.

Forum List

Back