Obama's overt racism has turned this nation into a powder keg

Obama, Holder and Sharpton have used their position as Black leaders to fan the flames of Police hatred and Black/White Racism for 8 years now. The Racial divide and the anti-Police movement has gotten much worse over the last 8 years and those three have played a prominent role in where we are today.

What about the 8 years before that?

and 10 before that?

The 20 years before that?

None of that matters. Republicans declared that when Obama was elected racism officially ended. America had finally gotten over it long history of overt racism. They opposed him on all fronts because he was a Secret Alien Muslim hell bent on spreading Sharia law across the nation to further his plans for the destruction of America as we knew it.

Republicans declared that when Obama was elected racism officially ended.

Obama claimed he was a post racial president.
Guess what they were both wrong.
Moot point.

You sure it was Obamas words and not the bullets flying? Thats missing the forest for the trees

Obama's words got the bullets flying, just as he intended.

Retroactively? Sheesh Obama is the shit
Obama set up the conditions needed, I.E. fomentig anger in the black community against cops.

Democrats supported the protesters, BLM who are well known cop-haters, and and are well known advocates for violence against cops. Then Obama says some meandering bullshit from overseas about taking our guns.

OBAMA NEEDS TO KEEP HIS FUCKING MOUTH SHUT!!

But no, the SOB rushes to the cameras to comment on an event even before any of the facts are made public....whining about guns.

This is what he wants......an excuse to take away our rights.

Time and time again Obama has overtly displayed his racism. From his autobiography when he said (and I quote) "that's just how white folks will do ya", to his ignorant statement of "the police acted stupidly" in the Harvard professor arrest before he had any facts, to his equally ignorant statement of "if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin" before he had any facts, to his appointing racists Eric Holder to attorney general and their subsequent refusal to indict the Black Panthers in the Philadelphia voter intimidation case, Obama's racism has transformed this nation from unified to racially divided in just 8 years. It took Obama a mere 8 years to add as much to the U.S. debt as it had taken the nation 235 years previous to accumulate and it took him a mere 8 years to undo 150 years of racial healing.

I wonder if the U.S. will ever be able to recover from the Obama reign of terror. He's run up more debt than could possibly ever be paid off, he has racially divided (and destroyed) this nation, he has destroyed the economy (first president in U.S. history to not see at least 1 year of 3% GDP growth, record number of people out of the labor force under Obama, record number of people on food stamps under Obama), and he's obliterated the U.S. Constitution. It's no wonder liberals consider him one of the best presidents in U.S. history - he's achieved every objective the modern day U.S. liberal has ever desired. Destroy the economy, destroy the U.S. Constitution, and return the racial tension that used to exist.

Dallas sniper who gunned down 5 cops 'wanted to kill white people,' chief says | Fox News

:0) The nation has turned into a powder keg because racist white men are losing control of this country and republicans can no longer elect a president.

..oh yeah, and it's going to get worse for republican men.

Obama set up the conditions needed, I.E. fomentig anger in the black community against cops.

And you're saying the actual murders isnt what fomented any anger it was all Obama and his words? Thats too silly to even consider but thanks for the laugh tho

Obama, Holder and Sharpton have used their position as Black leaders to fan the flames of Police hatred and Black/White Racism for 8 years now. The Racial divide and the anti-Police movement has gotten much worse over the last 8 years and those three have played a prominent role in where we are today.

What about the 8 years before that?

and 10 before that?

The 20 years before that?

None of that matters. Republicans declared that when Obama was elected racism officially ended. America had finally gotten over it long history of overt racism. They opposed him on all fronts because he was a Secret Alien Muslim hell bent on spreading Sharia law across the nation to further his plans for the destruction of America as we knew it.

Republicans declared that when Obama was elected racism officially ended.

Obama claimed he was a post racial president.

Link to where he said it?

https://dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/...th of a PostRacial Society_DBR.pdf?sequence=1

Many commentators, both conservative and liberal, have celebrated the election of Barack Obama as president of the United States, claiming the election signified America has truly become a “post-racial” society. It is not just Lou Dobbs who argues the United States in the “21st century @is a# post-partisan, post-racial society.” This view is consistent with beliefs the majority of White Americans have held for well over a decade: that African Americans have achieved, or will soon achieve, racial equality in the United States despite substantial evidence to the contrary.

Obama: "My election did not create a post-racial society"

He added that "my election did not create a post-racial society."

Obama also urged the crowd not to try to prod colleges and universities into disinviting controversial speakers - something that has taken place regularly at campuses throughout the United States.

He was right about the Harvard prof thing .

Funny how big giv paranoid righties had no problem with a black guy being arrested for disorderly conduct in his OWN HOME!?
Because when a neighbor sees a person trying to break into a home and they call the police - it is law enforcement job to respond. The fact that the person was a typical arrogant Ivy League professor who felt he was above the law doesn't change anything. Obama was proven wrong and in his embarrassment - he held a "beer summit". Typical liberal - ignorant of the facts.

Time and time again Obama has overtly displayed his racism. From his autobiography when he said (and I quote) "that's just how white folks will do ya", to his ignorant statement of "the police acted stupidly" in the Harvard professor arrest before he had any facts, to his equally ignorant statement of "if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin" before he had any facts, to his appointing racists Eric Holder to attorney general and their subsequent refusal to indict the Black Panthers in the Philadelphia voter intimidation case, Obama's racism has transformed this nation from unified to racially divided in just 8 years. It took Obama a mere 8 years to add as much to the U.S. debt as it had taken the nation 235 years previous to accumulate and it took him a mere 8 years to undo 150 years of racial healing.

I wonder if the U.S. will ever be able to recover from the Obama reign of terror. He's run up more debt than could possibly ever be paid off, he has racially divided (and destroyed) this nation, he has destroyed the economy (first president in U.S. history to not see at least 1 year of 3% GDP growth, record number of people out of the labor force under Obama, record number of people on food stamps under Obama), and he's obliterated the U.S. Constitution. It's no wonder liberals consider him one of the best presidents in U.S. history - he's achieved every objective the modern day U.S. liberal has ever desired. Destroy the economy, destroy the U.S. Constitution, and return the racial tension that used to exist.

Dallas sniper who gunned down 5 cops 'wanted to kill white people,' chief says | Fox News
Awesome Projection....
Awesome inability to dispute the facts. Typical libtard...

Obama says some meandering bullshit from overseas about taking our guns

I also said yesterday that our police have an extraordinarily difficult job and the vast majority of them do their job in outstanding fashion. I also indicated the degree to which we need to be supportive of those officers who do their job each and every day, protecting us and protecting our communities.

Today is a wrenching reminder of the sacrifices that they make for us. We also know that when people are armed with powerful weapons, unfortunately it makes attacks like these more deadly and more tragic. And in the days ahead, we’re going to have to consider those realities as well.

Remarks by President Obama, President Tusk of the European Council, and President Juncker of the European Commission after U.S. -EU Meeting

He's out to get yer guns........

Obama was inciting violence 8 years ago too? 20 years ago?

Obama got himself a time machine

As you well know, Obama took to the air yesterday morning to condemn the police for the two recent shootings. One which was clearly a good shoot, and the other which is questionable. I started a thread detailing how Obama incited violence and aligned with BLM in current events. Of course Duhs and the other terrorist supporters went flaming, so who knows where the thread is now.

Obama was inciting violence 8 years ago too? 20 years ago?

Obama got himself a time machine

{In the meantime, all Americans should recognize the anger, frustration, and grief that so many Americans are feeling -- feelings that are being expressed in peaceful protests and vigils. Michelle and I share those feelings. Rather than fall into a predictable pattern of division and political posturing, let’s reflect on what we can do better. Let’s come together as a nation, and keep faith with one another, in order to ensure a future where all of our children know that their lives matter.}

President Obama on the Fatal Shootings of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile

just as an abused spouse is not responsible for the violence done to them..... the president is not responsible for the insane bigotry of the right since he became president.

just as an abused spouse is not responsible for the violence done to them..... the president is not responsible for the insane bigotry of the right since he became president.
Um....my dear, dear friend....it's not the right engaging in violence. Oops

Forum List

Back