Obama's overt racism has turned this nation into a powder keg

What you suspect doesnt mean shit. But try changing the subject again...It might work the next time
I hit the nail on the head.

Sure, the nail on the head is your dick in your hand :thup:
My, someone is overly unhinged this morning.

If by overly unhinged you mean owning your ass then yeah :thup:
Unhinged & delusional. Not a good combination. You live near Dallas?

name calling doesnt work on me pal :thup: Have fun

I hit the nail on the head.

I didn't call you any names. I described your demeanor in this thread. So far we've got you down as unhinged, delusional & now illiterate.
Looking to check off any other personality disorders?

I didn't call you any names. I described your demeanor in this thread. So far we've got you down as unhinged, delusional & now illiterate.

You seem obsessed with me, I'm not interested tho. I'm not saying you're gay I'm just describing your demeanor. I dont swing that way

So unhinged, delusional and illiterate aren't name calling?
What are they then ?
Platitudes?

You seem obsessed with me, I'm not interested tho. I'm not saying you're gay I'm just describing your demeanor. I dont swing that way
You need to work on your come backs. That was awful

What are they then ?
Platitudes?
Adjectives of his demeanor in this thread.

Derp along now

What are they then ?
Platitudes?

Derp along now
Name calling, your I'm literate act is bombing.

What are they then ?
Platitudes?

Derp along now
:lalala:

Time and time again Obama has overtly displayed his racism. From his autobiography when he said (and I quote) "that's just how white folks will do ya", to his ignorant statement of "the police acted stupidly" in the Harvard professor arrest before he had any facts, to his equally ignorant statement of "if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin" before he had any facts, to his appointing racists Eric Holder to attorney general and their subsequent refusal to indict the Black Panthers in the Philadelphia voter intimidation case, Obama's racism has transformed this nation from unified to racially divided in just 8 years. It took Obama a mere 8 years to add as much to the U.S. debt as it had taken the nation 235 years previous to accumulate and it took him a mere 8 years to undo 150 years of racial healing.

I wonder if the U.S. will ever be able to recover from the Obama reign of terror. He's run up more debt than could possibly ever be paid off, he has racially divided (and destroyed) this nation, he has destroyed the economy (first president in U.S. history to not see at least 1 year of 3% GDP growth, record number of people out of the labor force under Obama, record number of people on food stamps under Obama), and he's obliterated the U.S. Constitution. It's no wonder liberals consider him one of the best presidents in U.S. history - he's achieved every objective the modern day U.S. liberal has ever desired. Destroy the economy, destroy the U.S. Constitution, and return the racial tension that used to exist.

Dallas sniper who gunned down 5 cops 'wanted to kill white people,' chief says | Fox News
Awesome Projection....

You need to work on your come backs. That was awful

I'm married...to a woman.

Obama, Holder and Sharpton have used their position as Black leaders to fan the flames of Police hatred and Black/White Racism for 8 years now. The Racial divide and the anti-Police movement has gotten much worse over the last 8 years and those three have played a prominent role in where we are today.

All we have to do is read all the RW comments on any story about the Obama family...when even FOX has to shut down the comments because it gets so bad...obviously Obama's racism...

Obama, Holder and Sharpton have used their position as Black leaders to fan the flames of Police hatred and Black/White Racism for 8 years now. The Racial divide and the anti-Police movement has gotten much worse over the last 8 years and those three have played a prominent role in where we are today.

What about the 8 years before that?

and 10 before that?

The 20 years before that?

What are they then ?
Platitudes?

Derp along now
:lalala:
You've made my point for me.

and 10 before that?

None of that matters. Republicans declared that when Obama was elected racism officially ended. America had finally gotten over it long history of overt racism. They opposed him on all fronts because he was a Secret Alien Muslim hell bent on spreading Sharia law across the nation to further his plans for the destruction of America as we knew it.

and 10 before that?

None of that matters. Republicans declared that when Obama was elected racism officially ended. America had finally gotten over it long history of overt racism. They opposed him on all fronts because he was a Secret Alien Muslim hell bent on spreading Sharia law across the nation to further his plans for the destruction of America as we knew it.

Republicans declared that when Obama was elected racism officially ended.

Obama claimed he was a post racial president.

New Topics

Forum List

Back