Obama's overt racism has turned this nation into a powder keg

Fuck the ratshit flag of losers .. a shitstain on American history and it came down because it is exactly that .. a shitstain on American history.

First of all - classy. Nice language. You must be a pillar of your community and a shining example to children.

Second - excellent ignorance. Celebrating fascism. Adolf Hitlzer and the Nazi's also believed in censoring. If you weren't an ignorant idiot, you would celebrate the fact that we used to be so free, we had the freedom to be racist, hateful, etc. That is true freedom.

Third - thank you for illustrating that liberals are about as "tolerant" as Saddam Hussein. If you libtards actually had an ounce of "tolerance" in you, you would support the Confederate flag as a symbol of your tolerance. Oops...

Thank you for illustrating for the world once and for all how hateful, intolerant, and oppressive/facist you people actually are.

:0) You're welcome.

Are you really stupid enough to believe that I should ANY respect for the ratshit confederate flag????

Could you actually be that fucking dumb?
Where did I say "respect" chief? I said "celebrate" and I said "support". And that's exactly what you would do if liberty mattered to you and if you were truly "tolerant".

But liberals are the least tolerant bunch and they could care less in liberty - they are interested in oppression through power.

Are you fucking INSANE? Damn, here I was thinking I might be talking to a republican with a brain, then you come back suggesting that I should support the confederate flag as some symbol of tolerance. :lol: Is that what Jews should do, support the swastika as a symbol?

You should understand that I don't need symbols that say any fucking thing to republicans or RWers other than this symbol .. :fu:That's the ONLY symbol I have for people who hate us. I do not require their support or alliance.

.. and for you to be talking about 'tolerance' demonstrates that you must indeed be insane.. Point out RW 'tolerance' on any fucking thing .. and it does not go without notice that you aren't talking tolerance to your fellow republicans.

.. grow the fuck up.
So in your mind someone who supports true liberty needs to (and I quote) "grow the fuck up"? Wow. That really illustrates the mind-set of the modern day liberal.

To answer your question - yes - you should support the flying of the Confederate flag because whatever idiotic oppressive "logic" you use to bring it down can be used to bring you down one day. Whatever you use to eliminate the freedom of speech of your enemies can (and inevitably will) be used against you to eliminate your free speech and freedoms. The fact that you don't understand that makes you woefully inadequate to even be having this discussion.

Incidentally - Martin Luther King Jr. taught the world that just as darkness cannot drive out darkness, hate cannot defeat hate. But something tells me you weren't aware of that either.

Totalitarian bootlickers never imagine that they will end up in the Gulag. They only imagine those they hate will go there.

Last edited:
You sure it was Obamas words and not the bullets flying? Thats missing the forest for the trees

Obama's words got the bullets flying, just as he intended.
It's win-win for Obama. He gets to call all Americans racists, and then he gets to blame lack of gun control for the ensuing carnage.
Nobody in U.S. history has been more brilliant at capitalizing on any situation to further multiple agendas than Barack Obama. You do have to tip your hat to him on that. Absolutely brilliant.

Just look at Benghazi. When running weapons to muslim terrorists goes sideways on Obama - he blames it on a YouTube video on the internet. Why? Well if you remember - he was foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog over an "internet kill switch" at that time so that he could control the flow of information (like a typical marxist communist) and prevent all of his lies from being exposed. It was a brilliant strategy. Leverage Benghazi to simply expand your powers and agenda on other fronts. Thank God the truth came out on that one. But he's done this time and again.

He was right about the Harvard prof thing .

Funny how big giv paranoid righties had no problem with a black guy being arrested for disorderly conduct in his OWN HOME!?

Preemptive confrontation, no real cause required; it’s all the rage and fills for profit prison system beds when the “perp” is unknown and one of the unsubstantial people.

First of all - classy. Nice language. You must be a pillar of your community and a shining example to children.

Second - excellent ignorance. Celebrating fascism. Adolf Hitlzer and the Nazi's also believed in censoring. If you weren't an ignorant idiot, you would celebrate the fact that we used to be so free, we had the freedom to be racist, hateful, etc. That is true freedom.

Third - thank you for illustrating that liberals are about as "tolerant" as Saddam Hussein. If you libtards actually had an ounce of "tolerance" in you, you would support the Confederate flag as a symbol of your tolerance. Oops...

Thank you for illustrating for the world once and for all how hateful, intolerant, and oppressive/facist you people actually are.

Are you really stupid enough to believe that I should ANY respect for the ratshit confederate flag????

Where did I say "respect" chief? I said "celebrate" and I said "support". And that's exactly what you would do if liberty mattered to you and if you were truly "tolerant".

But liberals are the least tolerant bunch and they could care less in liberty - they are interested in oppression through power.

Are you fucking INSANE? Damn, here I was thinking I might be talking to a republican with a brain, then you come back suggesting that I should support the confederate flag as some symbol of tolerance. :lol: Is that what Jews should do, support the swastika as a symbol?

You should understand that I don't need symbols that say any fucking thing to republicans or RWers other than this symbol .. :fu:That's the ONLY symbol I have for people who hate us. I do not require their support or alliance.

.. and for you to be talking about 'tolerance' demonstrates that you must indeed be insane.. Point out RW 'tolerance' on any fucking thing .. and it does not go without notice that you aren't talking tolerance to your fellow republicans.

.. grow the fuck up.
So in your mind someone who supports true liberty needs to (and I quote) "grow the fuck up"? Wow. That really illustrates the mind-set of the modern day liberal.

To answer your question - yes - you should support the flying of the Confederate flag because whatever idiotic oppressive "logic" you use to bring it down can be used to bring you down one day. Whatever you use to eliminate the freedom of speech of your enemies can (and inevitably will) be used against you to eliminate your free speech and freedoms. The fact that you don't understand that makes you woefully inadequate to even be having this discussion.

Incidentally - Martin Luther King Jr. taught the world that just as darkness cannot drive out darkness, hate cannot defeat hate. But something tells me you weren't aware of that either.

Totalitarian bootlickers never imagine that they will end up in the Gulag. They only imagine those they hate will go there.

Odd, some of us have been attempting to convey that to the likes of you, but you still yet have to wrap your head around the concept.

.. grow the fuck up.

Odd, some of us have been attempting to convey that to the likes of you, but you still yet have to wrap your head around the concept.

You and your ilk are the ones creating the police state, dumbass. You keep giving more and more power to the government. Where do you imagine that road leads, freedom?

.. grow the fuck up.

You and your ilk are the ones creating the police state, dumbass. You keep giving more and more power to the government. Where do you imagine that road leads, freedom?
They think it leads right to what they have always desired and never gave up on - slavery. They think you and I will have to support them while they sit at home. They could care less about losing freedom as long as they don't have to hold a job.

.. grow the fuck up.

They think it leads right to what they have always desired and never gave up on - slavery. They think you and I will have to support them while they sit at home. They could care less about losing freedom as long as they don't have to hold a job.

It will; their own. The private prison industry is america's growth industry. Three million citizens are now under some type of incarceration or monitoring - from death row inmates to the totally nonviolent drug user to the home bound bracelet wearer. The market projections are for that number to be 30 million by the year 2100, ~10% of the population. Lobbyists are busy recrafting global corporatist legislation as to what is legal behavior and what is not. And the Patriot Act threw open the gates. Any dissent can be labeled a threat now. Americans would do well to go back and look at the middle ages and the dark ages. It’s the same thing with running water, electricity, automobiles and shiny objects. The militarization of police departments and the nonprosecuted murdering of citizens by state power are glaring reminders of what is being foreseen as citizen containment in a post industrial society headed toward a banana republic governance in a banana republic economic system.

Last edited:
Preemptive confrontation, no real cause required; it’s all the rage and fills for profit prison system beds when the “perp” is unknown and one of the unsubstantial people.

Do you think lying makes your case?

What do "for profit prisons" have to do Henry Louis Gates Jr.? Gates teaches at Cambridge, not Harvard. And he was breaking into his home when the police arrived. Gates got into trouble when he went Zsa Zsa Gabore on the cop. As a long time professor of "hate whitey" courses, his hostility and belligerence made a misunderstanding into an issue.

What the left seeks is the reestablishment of feudalism. The state is the same as the crown - which to the left is the rightful owner of all assets, including people, to be disposed of as the crown sees fit, The rank and file "progressives" lack legitimate power, and imagine that under a feudal system they will be granted coercive power over their betters. In most cases they will end up in the rice paddies, but the delusion of the left is that they will become the overseers on the plantation.

Time and time again Obama has overtly displayed his racism. From his autobiography when he said (and I quote) "that's just how white folks will do ya", to his ignorant statement of "the police acted stupidly" in the Harvard professor arrest before he had any facts, to his equally ignorant statement of "if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin" before he had any facts, to his appointing racists Eric Holder to attorney general and their subsequent refusal to indict the Black Panthers in the Philadelphia voter intimidation case, Obama's racism has transformed this nation from unified to racially divided in just 8 years. It took Obama a mere 8 years to add as much to the U.S. debt as it had taken the nation 235 years previous to accumulate and it took him a mere 8 years to undo 150 years of racial healing.

I wonder if the U.S. will ever be able to recover from the Obama reign of terror. He's run up more debt than could possibly ever be paid off, he has racially divided (and destroyed) this nation, he has destroyed the economy (first president in U.S. history to not see at least 1 year of 3% GDP growth, record number of people out of the labor force under Obama, record number of people on food stamps under Obama), and he's obliterated the U.S. Constitution. It's no wonder liberals consider him one of the best presidents in U.S. history - he's achieved every objective the modern day U.S. liberal has ever desired. Destroy the economy, destroy the U.S. Constitution, and return the racial tension that used to exist.

Dallas sniper who gunned down 5 cops 'wanted to kill white people,' chief says | Fox News

"Obama reign of terror..."...????

WTF?

facepalm-ernie.jpg

Pat, you must be as dumb as they come.

Forum List

Back