Obama's not coming to get your guns! What now?

2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.
Remember when Liberals cared about Medical Records being kept secret? Remember that?

Now they're gonna' look in to your medical records and see what drugs you've been taking or currently taking and disqualify you that way.

Prove it.

(Hint: That's gonna be difficult because the EO hasn't been written yet.)

Executive Orders are only supposed to Clarify Existing Law, not make NEW ones.

Ronald Reagan also gave Amnesty to about 1 million illegals. Am I supposed to like Amnesty as a result? Don't give me that childish "Republicans do it to!" bullshit! Fuck you, wrong is wrong.

Here's the text of every single, solitary Executive Order issued by Barack Obama. I defy you to show me one...just one...which creates new law.

Barack Obama Executive Orders Disposition Tables
Every one of them.

Ever heard of "Separation of Powers"? The Congress passes a Bill, the President Signs it into Law, and the Courts are supposed to determine if those Laws are Constitutional.

Bypassing Congress puts too much power in the Executive, unless you wanna' be a Dictator Like Obama obviously does.

Our System of Government is setup to prevent the very thing Obama is doing now!

Every one of them? In other words, you're not gonna bother actually READING them, are you? It's more comfortable for you to believe in unproven, unfounded generalities because you like being afraid of Obama.

Methinks you've swallowed what Joseph Goebbles called "The Big Lie," as it's been repeated over and over and over again by FOX, Newsmax and World Nut Daily.

Did you know Congress illegally sent you to Vietnam? Why the fuck did you go along with it? Show me the "Declaration of War". There was only a "Gulf of Tonkin" Resolution and Robert McNamara said in 1995 that THAT never happened!

And YOU got fucked as a result! Where do you get all this Trust in the Gov't?

Did you know Congress illegally sent you to Vietnam? Why the fuck did you go along with it? Show me the "Declaration of War". There was only a "Gulf of Tonkin" Resolution and Robert McNamara said in 1995 that THAT never happened!

As I said....."low information voters who don't know anything about how their government works and/or don't understand the Constitution." :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Every one of them? In other words, you're not gonna bother actually READING them, are you? It's more comfortable for you to believe in unproven, unfounded generalities because you like being afraid of Obama.

Methinks you've swallowed what Joseph Goebbles called "The Big Lie," as it's been repeated over and over and over again by FOX, Newsmax and World Nut Daily.
Now I'm a Nazi because I don't want a Dictator for President? Would it be better if I swallow the "Big Lie" as it's repeated over and over by NBC, CNN and Mr. Maddow? I'm not the enemy, Big Government is. The same big government that fucked you by sending your ass to Nam.

As I said, Executive Orders are NOT supposed to create new Law or even new Gov't Agencies like the Homeland Security Partnership Council.

Oh you didn't know about that? Look it up, it's in the link you posted.

As I said....."low information voters who don't know anything about how their government works and/or don't understand the Constitution." :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Explain what is wrong with what I wrote. You can't.

4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.

does this include Gang Bangers and Organized crime?......just wondering.....

I don't know. Do you have some objection to making sure those already prohibited by law from having a gun aren't finding some way to get them or, worse yet, being issued concealed carry licenses?
no i dont.....but they are very small in numbers compared to the people i have mentioned.....and since the ones i mentioned kill people everyday around the country using GUNS which are no doubt illegal...i just thought i would ask.....because NO ONE seems to be talking about these particular "gun nuts"......just the guy down the street who owns a few and is overly concerned about the 2nd Amend. being fucked with or the occasional nut who starts shooting at people.....little Black and Brown kids walking home from school who get shot daily around the Country by Gangs shooting at a rival gangster,but hit the kid walking home from school are just as important as the Middle class white kids who got shot in Conn.......one makes the front page and is a MAJOR concern.....the daily ones in the inner cities very few talk about.....

Now I'm a Nazi because I don't want a Dictator for President? Would it be better if I swallow the "Big Lie" as it's repeated over and over by NBC, CNN and Mr. Maddow? I'm not the enemy, Big Government is. The same big government that fucked you by sending your ass to Nam.

As I said, Executive Orders are NOT supposed to create new Law or even new Gov't Agencies like the Homeland Security Partnership Council.

Oh you didn't know about that? Look it up, it's in the link you posted.

Go to bed. You're babbling nonsense.

4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.

does this include Gang Bangers and Organized crime?......just wondering.....

I don't know. Do you have some objection to making sure those already prohibited by law from having a gun aren't finding some way to get them or, worse yet, being issued concealed carry licenses?
no i dont.....but they are very small in numbers compared to the people i have mentioned.....and since the ones i mentioned kill people everyday around the country using GUNS which are no doubt illegal...i just thought i would ask.....because NO ONE seems to be talking about these particular "gun nuts"......just the guy down the street who owns a few and is overly concerned about the 2nd Amend. being fucked with or the occasional nut who starts shooting at people.....little Black and Brown kids walking home from school who get shot daily around the Country by Gangs shooting at a rival gangster,but hit the kid walking home from school are just as important as the Middle class white kids who got shot in Conn.......one makes the front page and is a MAJOR concern.....the daily ones in the inner cities very few talk about.....

I agree, but what do you think could be done about that?

WTF? Are we supposed to be thankful when Hussein isn't violating the Constitution? FDR rounded up US citizens and placed them behind barbed wire on an executive order with the cooperation of the media at the time so anything is possible if the left can keep Hannety and Rush quiet long enough.

The op didn't understand the president speech.... He told us all he expects congress to pass bills that infringe in my right to bear arms once again proving why we need the 2nd amendment..... Obama is a Fucking facist pig.

Last edited:
14. Issue a presidential memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.
What the FUCK would the CDC know about that? :confused:
CDC Mission:

Collaborating to create the expertise, information, and tools that people and communities need to protect their health – through health promotion, prevention of disease, injury and disability, and preparedness for new health threats.

11. Nominate a new director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
Why does Obama need an Executive Order for that? :confused:

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The job of ATF director has required Senate confirmation only since 2006, but that has never happened, leaving the agency in the hands of acting directors.

Uh...he said he would use whatever executive authorities he has, not all of which involve EO's.

Do I have to explain every little detail of the Executive Branch or start a high school course in basic civics for you?

WTF? Are we supposed to be thankful when Hussein isn't violating the Constitution? FDR rounded up US citizens and placed them behind barbed wire on an executive order with the cooperation of the media at the time so anything is possible if the left can keep Hannety and Rush quiet long enough.

Yes, we should be thankful he's not violating the Constitution.

Of course, I shouldn't mention that your statement presupposes that you believe he isn't, right?

11. Nominate a new director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
Why does Obama need an Executive Order for that? :confused:

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The job of ATF director has required Senate confirmation only since 2006, but that has never happened, leaving the agency in the hands of acting directors.

Uh...he said he would use whatever executive authorities he has, not all of which involve EO's.

Do I have to explain every little detail of the Executive Branch or start a high school course in basic civics for you?
So he nominates a Person and Sends that to the Senate. No EO is needed. So why did he do it?

You don't know either.

Forum List

Back