Obama's Nobel Peace Prize Speech

Did You like Obama's Nobel Prize Acceptance Speech?

• Yes, and I VOTED FOR OBAMA!!!

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Yes, but I'll never VOTE FOR OBAMA!!!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • No, and i voted for obama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I didn't listen, and I'll NEVER, EVER VOTE FOR OBAMA!!

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
I thought it was a very good speech.

Speechwriters for both Bush and Clinton liked it.

The only thing he said I questioned was that All Major Religions believe We should treat others as we would like to be treated.

Answer the poll and support your position!

he stuck it to the snoooty europeans,, "american blood is what bought and protects your freedom" (paraphrased) whoooo hoooo barry! you are starting to see da light!

I think it's great that Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize. Shows that those idiots have a sense of humor.

Sorry Mal, I posted this thread 10 min after you posted:

Barry Obama: "My Accomplishments are Slight..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barry Obama: "My Accomplishments are Slight..."

Barack Obama Nobel Peace Prize speech: Full transcript

Amen... You didn't even "Accomplish" a Full Term in the US Senate before Ascending to the Oval Office.

Having said that, and Acknowledging that Obama is FAR More Honest about his Lack of Resume than his Faithful will EVER be, he did at least Concede this Reality as he Accepted an Award he had NOTHING to do with getting.

Understand me, it's not just that he doesn't have ANY Accomplishments to Deserve it, it's that he had no Control over getting it to begin with.

The Abjectly Liberal Bias that Inflames the Nobel Organization is to Blame for Barry getting this Award, not Barry.

If anything, they have Marginalized themselves and his Presidency with this Award, and Highlighted his own Broken Campaign Promises, as is Illustrated by the Leftist Protesters there with signs that read: "Change?", Mocking his Campaign Slogan from last Year's Election.

Anti-War Activists, who are normally Front and Center in the Media's Eye but are Curiously being all but Ignored right now, are Heap Angry with this President and his Expansion of Afghanistan coupled with his Failure to Close GITMO and End Iraq as he Promised in the two Latter Issues.

I smell 1968 in the coming Years leading to the 2010 Midterms and Barry's Attempt at getting Re-Elected in 2012 if something doesn't "Change" in these Wars he "Inherited".

And a Memo to POTUS: Passing the Buck will only work for so Long, Barry...

At some point, you will have to Own your Presidency whether you want to or not.

Petulant and Irresponsible Finger-pointing will only Sell SOME of the Ignorant Electorate, and only for so Long.

I'd Suggest you Stop having so Many Social Gatherings and Start doing your Job...

Your very Job and those of your Colleagues may Depend on it.

Copyright © 2009 americanfreepress.org/tha malcontent

peace...

Last edited:

The only thing he said I questioned was that All Major Religions believe We should treat others as we would like to be treated.

They all believe that way, but none of them practice it.

land-mines-message.jpg

war is peace?......ok.

Obama: "We Did Not Ask for This Fight"
Bush: "We Did Not Seek This Conflict"

Obama: "New Attacks are Being Plotted as I Speak"
Bush: "At This Moment...Terrorists are Planning New Attacks"

Obama: "Our Cause is Just, Our Resolve Unwavering"
Bush: "Our Cause is Just, Our Coalition [is] Determined"

Obama: "This Is No Idle Danger, No Hypothetical Threat"
Bush: "The Enemies of Freedom Are Not Idle"

sack091202.jpg

Has Obama ended the occupation of Iraq yet? - nope.

so really what has Obama done to further peace throughout the world?

Where's the "No, I thought his speech was poor and inaccurate" choice?

"I see Obama using the Bush strategy in Afghanistan, turning over the financial crisis to those that created it, no clear plan for energy in the future, and economic and political power ever increasing in China and India. Obama ran one of the most compelling campaigns in memory, but he is frighteningly clumsy in the office he sought so brilliantly. There is time to turn the first term around, but it looks increasingly clear that a new set of advisers and policy are in order."
-- still liberal, Link

[SIZE=+1]Obama - Warming up to Torture?[/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
Obama has asked an appeals court to dismiss a lawsuit accusing Bush bastard John Yoo of authorizing torture, saying federal law does not allow damage claims against lawyers who advise the president on national security issues. Such lawsuits ask courts to second-guess presidential decisions and pose "the risk of deterring full and frank advice regarding the military's detention and treatment of those determined to be enemies during an armed conflict," Justice Department lawyers said Thursday in arguments to the Ninth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco. Other sanctions are available for government lawyers who commit misconduct, the department said. It noted that its Office of Professional Responsibility has been investigating Yoo's advice to former President George W. Bush since 2004 and has the power to recommend professional discipline or even criminal prosecution.

Wasn't it just one year ago that he was vehemently against torture?

Did You like Obama's Nobel Prize Acceptance Speech?
Yes, and I VOTED FOR OBAMA!!!
Yes, but I'll never VOTE FOR OBAMA!!!
No, and i voted for obama
No, I didn't listen, and I'll NEVER, EVER VOTE FOR OBAMA!!
******NO I didn't like it and No I would never vote for Obama.********

Why didn't I like it? I don't believe anyone at the speech was prepared for the Nobel PEACE PRIZE winner to spend his acceptance speech talking about war and terrorism. I mean, what the hell was all that?

Forum List

Back