Obama's NLRB Plays Santa to Unions

No, actually, I merely believe they should have exactly the same right to free speech as anyone else. You, of course, despise free speech for anyone disagreeing with you.

I have no problem with the Koch Brothers having free speech... as long as we know it's them and not some paid shill or astro-turf TEA Party.

But I doubt the Koch Bros. want average Americans knowing what they look like lest they have to walk down the street.

Liar.

Hey, I think it would be educational if the Koch brothers were out front, letting us know exactly what their plan for America is.

Absolutely.

It would be most enlightening.

Instead they give it to Turdblossom Rove to disperse... not that this was very useful.

I have no problem with the Koch Brothers having free speech... as long as we know it's them and not some paid shill or astro-turf TEA Party.

But I doubt the Koch Bros. want average Americans knowing what they look like lest they have to walk down the street.

Liar.

Hey, I think it would be educational if the Koch brothers were out front, letting us know exactly what their plan for America is.

Absolutely.

It would be most enlightening.

Instead they give it to Turdblossom Rove to disperse... not that this was very useful.
What is their plan? Back it up with links.

(This should be amusing.)

Forum List

Back