Obamas new slogan "Put Country First"

It's what he did when he joined the Army ...I mean the National Guard ...I mean the Reserves ... ah shit.

Considering that the GOP is going to have a vested interest in "I hope he fails", it's a good way to go. Furthermore, considering how cynical and skeptical the country has become, it makes sense.

He's nailing it right now in Cannon Falls, Minnesota. Nice to see the ol' boy come out swinging. This is the guy I voted for. I don't know where he was for the last three years.

• Banned
Considering that the GOP is going to have a vested interest in "I hope he fails", it's a good way to go. Furthermore, considering how cynical and skeptical the country has become, it makes sense.

He's nailing it right now in Cannon Falls, Minnesota. Nice to see the ol' boy come out swinging. This is the guy I voted for. I don't know where he was for the last three years.

Did you see the first girls question? "First off president Obama as a young voter thank you for helping me believe that it'll be ....good, someday......like...unhu lol"

Ughhhhh, no wonder were doomed with morons like her voting.

So Obama wants us to put Mother America before individual liberty? I guess it worked for Russia right?

Did you see the first girls question? "First off president Obama as a young voter thank you for helping me believe that it'll be ....good, someday......like...unhu lol"

Contempt for your fellow American's? That's a winning strategy.

Also, it highlights something you guys overlooked last time and will most likely do this time: Obama's support from young voters. All those 14-17 year olds who thought Obama was "hip" in the last election? They will be voting age now.

The question is whether or not they turn out.

• Banned

Also, it highlights something you guys overlooked last time and will most likely do this time: Obama's support from young voters. All those 14-17 year olds who thought Obama was "hip" in the last election? They will be voting age now.

Yes, I have contempt for sheer stupidity when it could impact my life. Idiots like her could lead to this mans reelection.

Yes, I have contempt for sheer stupidity when it could impact my life. Idiots like her could lead to this mans reelection.

Gee, gramps. Why even have an electoral process?

Maybe we should only let those you deem to have sufficient mental capacity vote, huh?

Funny you should take issue with an anyonymous poster on an internet message board showing contempt for fellow Americans. How do you feel when the POTUS demonizes an entire class of Americans, the ones who actually subsidize the nation's tax revenues?

Funny you should take issue with an anyonymous poster on an internet message board showing contempt for fellow Americans. How do you feel when the POTUS demonizes an entire class of Americans, the ones who actually subsidize the nation's tax revenues?

How did he demonize them? Did he call them "morons"? Surely not. You guys would be having a shit fit.

The middle class subsidizes our tax revenues. The rich are given absurd breaks. Don't take my word for it. Ask Warren Buffett.

Last edited:

Obama is a great campaigner, isn't he?

"Hope & Change"...."Our time has come"....Transparency...reach across the isle..Obamacare discussions will be on Cspan, etc

His slogan, translated is "All this republican whining about our $14 trillion deficit and 9.1% unemployment rate and crashing 401ks and people being evicted is just partisan gamesmanship. Patriotic people will ignore those petty issues - and re-elect me." :rofl:

I'd just like to point out to you that the "guy you voted for", is the professional campaigner. The reason that you haven't seen this type of "swinging" for the last three years is because the ability to campaign for doesn't mean he had the ability to do the job. And btw.. did you call Obama boy? Why yes, I believe you did. :eusa_whistle:

Obama is a great campaigner, isn't he?

"Hope & Change"...."Our time has come"....Transparency...reach across the isle..Obamacare discussions will be on Cspan, etc

oops.. sorry I didn't read the whole thread before posting. I didn't mean to repeat your message.

How did he demonize them? Did he call them "morons"? Surely not. You guys would be having a shit fit.

The middle class subsidizes our tax revenues. The rich are given absurd breaks. Don't take my word for it. Ask Warren Buffett.
who-pays-taxes.gif

I'd just like to point out to you that the "guy you voted for", is the professional campaigner. The reason that you haven't seen this type of "swinging" for the last three years is because the ability to campaign for doesn't mean he had the ability to do the job. And btw.. did you call Obama boy? Why yes, I believe you did. :eusa_whistle:

I know, it's shocking that a politician would be a good campaigner.

Your right there. The young did vote for him in 2008 and probably will this time as well.

If they come out.

One only hope that some of them have caught a clue by now. That they see what they will be paying in taxes when they are on their own and don't have mom and dad footing the bills or them.

Forum List

Back