Obama's NEW Signs For Schools

If children are our most important resource why aren't they afforded the same protection as the POTUS, political and wealthy elite? Are you willing to admit you and the anti 2nd Amendment people believe your lives are more precious, important and valuable? A simple yes or no answer will suffice.

I have repeatedly offered the idea of a federal law to require all large public facilities to employ armed guards.

Not ONE of you big time gun rights people supported it.

Mandate armed guards in every public school. Pay for it with a 1% federal income tax surcharge (or whatever percent is needed).

Mandate armed guards in every private school. Require them to fund it, since they're privately funded.

Any takers??????

Why do nutters always think we are talking about protecting their families when we discuss this topic?

maybe because you're too stupid to articulate clearly what it izzzz yer talking about bongo.

What they are talking about is banning all semiautomatic weapons they're just too fucking dishonest to come out and say that.

If they haven't said it, I guess you deduced this with your psychic powers. Got any lottery numbers?

maybe because you're too stupid to articulate clearly what it izzzz yer talking about bongo.

What they are talking about is banning all semiautomatic weapons they're just too fucking dishonest to come out and say that.

If they haven't said it, I guess you deduced this with your psychic powers. Got any lottery numbers?

It's simple deduction.

There is no difference between any semi auto that fires any caliber round whether it is is called an "assault" rifle or a hunting rifle.

If there is a difference other than the look of the weapon please feel free to tell me what that difference is and the size of the magazine is not an answer because as i have said many times there is no real difference between 10 10 round magazines and 1 100 round magazine other than the 100 round mag is more likely to jam.

It's simple deduction.

There is no difference between any semi auto that fires any caliber round whether it is is called an "assault" rifle or a hunting rifle.

If there is a difference other than the look of the weapon please feel free to tell me what that difference is and the size of the magazine is not an answer because as i have said many times there is no real difference between 10 10 round magazines and 1 100 round magazine other than the 100 round mag is more likely to jam.

I asked for lottery numbers, not your crackpot theories.

It's simple deduction.

So you can't tell me the difference.

Didn't think so.

If children are our most important resource why aren't they afforded the same protection as the POTUS, political and wealthy elite? Are you willing to admit you and the anti 2nd Amendment people believe your lives are more precious, important and valuable? A simple yes or no answer will suffice.

I have repeatedly offered the idea of a federal law to require all large public facilities to employ armed guards.

Mandate armed guards in every public school. Pay for it with a 1% federal income tax surcharge (or whatever percent is needed).

Mandate armed guards in every private school. Require them to fund it, since they're privately funded.

Any takers??????

Another liberal idea demanding that others do things their big government way and that the producers in the country must pay for it.
Schools are local issues. Each district should decide how to best provide for their security.

It's simple deduction.

Didn't think so.

Nah, I just don't care and it's too early in the morning to go down the rabbit hole that is your conspiracy theories.

This is what's going to happen. We're all going to keep rambling and screaming about this for the next week or two. Politicians on the left will try to push a ban on "assault rifles" because it's a flashy word that sounds good to people who don't know better. Politicians on the right will fight it. Everyone will get bored and frustrated. Then we'll go back to arguing about unions or whatever the political talking points will be when everyone moves on.

In you wildest imagination, nutters........how many would-be attackers are you going to have to off in the impending criminal act that will be perpetrated against your family?

In mine, it is two. I cannot imagine ever having to shoot more than two people invading my home, kidnapping my kid, molesting my Labrador.....or anything else. I do not need a 5 shot magazine.....or even a 3 shot magazine...........let alone a 100 shot magazine.

You people are not Rambo. Stop pretending.

Has there been even one freakshow nut job USMB member who has had a change of heart regarding their stance on gun regulations as a result of this mass shooting in Connecticyt? Has any self-reflection taken place? Any at all?

Well if people like you who can't even spell "Connecticut" correctly are for banning guns, it clearly illustrates the hysterical, hyperbolic attitudes of idiots that CAN'T seem to comprehend that the GUN doesn't do the shooting... Lanza did! The Shooter pulls the trigger!
Do you understand?
Learn to spell first and maybe in these little details like spelling you might learn the larger lessons like you don't respond like the shooter did.. with hysteria, misinformation and stupidity!

As far as he is concerned that is fucking irrelevant.

He has an agenda...DISARM AMERICANS BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're an idiot. No school is prevented from using armed personnel for security. You thought the President was preventing them. You are clueless.

So why the fuck is he demanding to ban "assault" rifles and other infringements?

Why isn't he demanding that schools protect the children?

When will you knee-jerk rw's learn that we have THREE branches of government?

This really is an idiotic thread full of mistakes and misinformation that the average 7th grader wouldn't make.

In you wildest imagination, nutters........how many would-be attackers are you going to have to off in the impending criminal act that will be perpetrated against your family?

In mine, it is two. I cannot imagine ever having to shoot more than two people invading my home, kidnapping my kid, molesting my Labrador.....or anything else. I do not need a 5 shot magazine.....or even a 3 shot magazine...........let alone a 100 shot magazine.

You people are not Rambo. Stop pretending.

Yabut, if only they had more guns ...
mighty_mouse.jpg

Any takers??????

And, I've asked, how would a school guarantee the guard(s) would be in the right place when the shooter arrives?

Someone else suggested teachers. A bad idea for a lot of reasons but again, how would the school guarantee having the teacher(s) in the same place as the shooter? The teacher could not (and would not!) carry a gun all day and in the interest of safety, the gun(s) would be kept in a locked closet.

So, the shooter arrives and starts killing kids while the teacher(s) get to the closet, find the key, unlock the closet, get the gun, get the ammo, load the gun and shaking, frightened and probably already wounded (more likely, dead) returns fire.

Has there been even one freakshow nut job USMB member who has had a change of heart regarding their stance on gun regulations as a result of this mass shooting in Connecticyt? Has any self-reflection taken place? Any at all?

Well if people like you who can't even spell "Connecticut" correctly are for banning guns, it clearly illustrates the hysterical, hyperbolic attitudes of idiots that CAN'T seem to comprehend that the GUN doesn't do the shooting... Lanza did! The Shooter pulls the trigger!
Do you understand?
Learn to spell first and maybe in these little details like spelling you might learn the larger lessons like you don't respond like the shooter did.. with hysteria, misinformation and stupidity!

I love it. A typo stops him in his tracks.

Any takers??????

And, I've asked, how would a school guarantee the guard(s) would be in the right place when the shooter arrives?

Someone else suggested teachers. A bad idea for a lot of reasons but again, how would the school guarantee having the teacher(s) in the same place as the shooter? The teacher could not (and would not!) carry a gun all day and in the interest of safety, the gun(s) would be kept in a locked closet.

So, the shooter arrives and starts killing kids while the teacher(s) get to the closet, find the key, unlock the closet, get the gun, get the ammo, load the gun and shaking, frightened and probably already wounded (more likely, dead) returns fire.

All that would take so much longer than waiting for armed police officers to show up. How long did it take officers to reach Sandy Hook after it all started?

:lol:And what happens when the nuthead with the gun can't read. Or maybe doesn't speak English. And a sign like that isn't going to stop any maniac having an idea to take his own life afterwards.

Maybe it would be better if we sent all the security the gov't runs around with protect those schools instead. Seems the children have more sense than the nitwits we have in gov't now days.

As far as he is concerned that is fucking irrelevant.

He has an agenda...DISARM AMERICANS BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're an idiot. No school is prevented from using armed personnel for security. You thought the President was preventing them. You are clueless.

So why the fuck is he demanding to ban "assault" rifles and other infringements?

Why isn't he demanding that schools protect the children?

:eusa_silenced:Only time he is really serious about protection at the schools is when he's giving a speech there.

Any takers??????

:eusa_clap:Very nice. How about our public malls. Or our public parks. Or our theaters. Maybe even our state fair grounds.

What we really need is more police on the streets. Let those nitwits know we mean business.

Last edited:

Didn't think so.

Nah, I just don't care and it's too early in the morning to go down the rabbit hole that is your conspiracy theories.

This is what's going to happen. We're all going to keep rambling and screaming about this for the next week or two. Politicians on the left will try to push a ban on "assault rifles" because it's a flashy word that sounds good to people who don't know better. Politicians on the right will fight it. Everyone will get bored and frustrated. Then we'll go back to arguing about unions or whatever the political talking points will be when everyone moves on.

And dicks. Don't forget dicks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back