Obama's NEW Signs For Schools

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
gunfreezone.jpg

Might as well put them on houses, too. I hate to think that any scumbag thought twice about entering someone's house for fear they'd shoot.

This is a good idea, we don't want there to be any unnecessary killings of criminals, they have rights you know.

Does the President stop schools from having armed guards?

As far as he is concerned that is fucking irrelevant.

He has an agenda...DISARM AMERICANS BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're an idiot. No school is prevented from using armed personnel for security. You thought the President was preventing them. You are clueless.

If children are our most important resource why aren't they afforded the same protection as the POTUS, political and wealthy elite? Are you willing to admit you and the anti 2nd Amendment people believe your lives are more precious, important and valuable? A simple yes or no answer will suffice.

Has there been even one freakshow nut job USMB member who has had a change of heart regarding their stance on gun regulations as a result of this mass shooting in Connecticyt? Has any self-reflection taken place? Any at all?

Does the President stop schools from having armed guards?

As far as he is concerned that is fucking irrelevant.

He has an agenda...DISARM AMERICANS BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're an idiot. No school is prevented from using armed personnel for security. You thought the President was preventing them. You are clueless.

So why the fuck is he demanding to ban "assault" rifles and other infringements?

Why isn't he demanding that schools protect the children?

Has there been even one freakshow nut job USMB member who has had a change of heart regarding their stance on gun regulations as a result of this mass shooting in Connecticyt? Has any self-reflection taken place? Any at all?

No why should I change my mind about my ability to protect myself and my wife?

I don't own an AR frame rifle because I don't want one but I have 2 semiautomatic rifles that can deal as much or more damage than an AR .223 because there really is no difference between a so called "assault rifle" and any other semiautomatic rifle.

I know I will not walk around shooting people so why should I be in favor of someone telling me I can't have a weapon?

I don't own an AR frame rifle because I don't want one but I have 2 semiautomatic rifles that can deal as much or more damage than an AR .223 because there really is no difference between a so called "assault rifle" and any other semiautomatic rifle.

I know I will not walk around shooting people so why should I be in favor of someone telling me I can't have a weapon?

Why do nutters always think we are talking about protecting their families when we discuss this topic?

Why do nutters always think we are talking about protecting their families when we discuss this topic?

maybe because you're too stupid to articulate clearly what it izzzz yer talking about bongo.

maybe because you're too stupid to articulate clearly what it izzzz yer talking about bongo.

What they are talking about is banning all semiautomatic weapons they're just too fucking dishonest to come out and say that.

Forum List

Back