obama’s new Re-elect Strategy

Vote for me, or a Republican will have authority to indefinitely detain you.

question though.... wasn't one of the reasons (I believe according to MSNBC) Obama said he would veto that bill was because it gave him too little power to detain?

When the bill was in committee he had the bill changed to have it written the way it is now. He has the words he wanted.

Vote for me, or a Republican will have authority to indefinitely detain you.

question though.... wasn't one of the reasons (I believe according to MSNBC) Obama said he would veto that bill was because it gave him too little power to detain?

When the bill was in committee he had the bill changed to have it written the way it is now. He has the words he wanted.

We just witnessed our country kill a citizen without due process. I think almost everyone agrees the dirt bag deserved it, and the constitution allowed it.

Who out there thinks a strength in language will bring about a softer approach?

We just witnessed our country kill a citizen without due process. I think almost everyone agrees the dirt bag deserved it, and the constitution allowed it.

I agree with you.... assuming you are referring to the American Muslim cleric that went terrorist shortly following 9/11.... I agree, with someone like that who betrays their country, there is no due process... especially if he is associating with a terrorist group that wants to kill americans around the world... so due process in this case: throw it out the freaking window

Truthfully the only thing we know about him is what the government has told us. Unless we have an open trial which we never will have one now we will never know other than what the government has released.

So I just don't know.

Forum List

Back