Obama's New Low

This is going to hurt a little Vast, so I wanted to tell you that up front...

The article I took that from is the AP. Just a guess, but I think you are going to open yourself up to a lot of abuse with that concept of the AP as right-wing media. Giving people made up numbers seems to have just pissed most of us off. I would suggest a different approach.

I wasn't considering the article you posted to be part of the right-wing media attacks I mentioned.

Republicans are happy. Obama's approval rating is down because he has moved too far to the right. Sending more troops to Afghanistan, leaving out a public option, not enough money going to infrastructure. EVERYTHING REPUBLICANS ARE ARE FOR.
They're so stupid, they think Obama has gone too far left.

I'm pretty sure that your meds are out of balance. See your doctor immediately.

Republicans are happy. Obama's approval rating is down because he has moved too far to the right. Sending more troops to Afghanistan, leaving out a public option, not enough money going to infrastructure. EVERYTHING REPUBLICANS ARE ARE FOR.

No kidding!

Yeah, Republicans are happy with Obama...:lol:

The Obamaphiles are really scraping the bottom now...

No kidding!

Good GREIF!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Earth to Mars, anyone!!!! Republicans happy with Obama- that's hysterical.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No kidding!

While I would agree that Republicans are not in fact very happy with Obama, there is a valid point here...

...That there are a bunch of liberal-types who may not be approving of Obama at the moment because they feel he's not advancing their agenda the way the thought he would.

Which would also have a negative effect on his approval rating.

Obama and Democratic Congressmemebers understand what the polls mean, even if liberals don't. In less than ten months the power to make their sweeping changes is over. Obama has three possible legacies. Health care reform, ending two wars and economic recovery. The wars will continue or end with major failure, both will hurt Obama. Economic recovery will stall and be marked by heavy unemployment his entire term. Health care is his only real shot.
___

This economy is really getting tiresome - and Obama has done so little regarding actual job creation, folks are fed up.

UNADJUSTED DATA from the US Department of Labor.

The advance number of actual initial claims under state programs, unadjusted, totaled 801,086 in the week ending Jan. 9, an increase of 156,165 from the previous week. There were 956,791 initial claims in the comparable week in 2009.

The reported seasonally adjusted initial claims was 444,000. That was about a 100% adjustment. When will the lies ever stop.

Also CNBC reported today that Federal Reserve bought 80% of US Treasury Debt last year!!! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmTXxsn7g1Y"]Federal Reserve bought 80% of US Treasury Debt[/ame] That is quite the bombshell from the government propaganda channel. Can you say monitize that debt baby!

Obama and Democratic Congressmemebers understand what the polls mean, even if liberals don't. In less than ten months the power to make their sweeping changes is over. Obama has three possible legacies. Health care reform, ending two wars and economic recovery. The wars will continue or end with major failure, both will hurt Obama. Economic recovery will stall and be marked by heavy unemployment his entire term. Health care is his only real shot.
___

This economy is really getting tiresome - and Obama has done so little regarding actual job creation, folks are fed up.

UNADJUSTED DATA from the US Department of Labor.

The advance number of actual initial claims under state programs, unadjusted, totaled 801,086 in the week ending Jan. 9, an increase of 156,165 from the previous week. There were 956,791 initial claims in the comparable week in 2009.

The reported seasonally adjusted initial claims was 444,000. That was about a 100% adjustment. When will the lies ever stop.

Also CNBC reported today that Federal Reserve bought 80% of US Treasury Debt last year!!! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmTXxsn7g1Y"]Federal Reserve bought 80% of US Treasury Debt[/ame] That is quite the bombshell from the government propaganda channel. Can you say monitize that debt baby!

___

Wow - those numbers are even worse than initially projected.

Cripes this economy is just floundering and the Obama administration has only made it worse and hampered a true recovery.

Today they attack the banks again with a tax (But NOT Fannie and Freddie mind you!) that will only result in further hindrance to relieving the credit crunch.

The Liberal Dems are either very very stupid, or willing to crash the system so that it can be rebuilt in their image...

New Topics

Forum List

Back