Obama’s new fun-raising pitch; Give me your wedding presents l

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Unbeleivable! I'm at a loss for words.

President Barack Obama is so short of campaign cash that he’s asking for a percentage of your wedding, birthday and anniversary gifts — but the visitors to his fundraising site are leaving contempt, jibes and scorn, plus a few declarations of embarrassment.

Link to comments and article to follow. Holy toledo:D

The gift-grab was posted on Obama’s website on Thursday. The pitch reads:

Got a birthday, anniversary, or wedding coming up?

Let your friends know how important this election is to you — register with Obama 2012, and ask for a donation in lieu of a gift. It’s a great way to support the President on your big day. Plus, it’s a gift that we can all appreciate—and goes a lot further than a gravy bowl.

Setting up and sharing your registry page is easy—so get started today.

Read more: Obama's new fun-raising pitch; Give me your wedding presents | The Daily Caller

This does not surprise me. Obama wants anything you have. Obama is a selfserving individual and he could care less about you, me or anyone in this country. He is one of the biggest Frauds in the White House we have ever had.
Anyone that votes for this man again, is putting all our livelyhoods at stake and our kids future. I am sure there are fools that will vote for him again, but I sure hope the majority of those fools have woken up and will join the rest of us citizens to take back our lives and country.

Forum List

Back