Obama's New Bailout Program For Tennessee Flood Victims

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This is Obama's best idea for a bailout for all of the (white) folks in Tennessee:

2661526730_389af97e00.jpg

Did I say "Thank you" yet....Mr President??:hmpf:

Hmmm ... maybe it has something to do with Tennesseans not voting for him?

Could be.

This is a joke of course.....but Obama seems to be the first President who hates states because they don't kiss his ass.

Just ask Arizona how he treats them.

Last edited:
Well, Obama being who he is, I soitenly took your post as truth. I'll try to do better next time! :lol:

Obama is the most self absorbed, arrogant, lying, bullying, miscreant who has ever lived in the White House. He's the most incredibly crass, ill-mannered, and low class, no class person I've ever had the displeasure of being exposed to.

It's a bad, bad thing to say, but it seems like the more arrogant and powerful he gets, the more and more that his "street rep" is coming out.

Well, Obama being who he is, I soitenly took your post as truth. I'll try to do better next time! :lol:

What does "soitenly" mean?

Obama is the most self absorbed, arrogant, lying, bullying, miscreant who has ever lived in the White House. He's the most incredibly crass, ill-mannered, and low class, no class person I've ever had the displeasure of being exposed to.

It's a bad, bad thing to say, but it seems like the more arrogant and powerful he gets, the more and more that his "street rep" is coming out.

In any case, I agree with you 100%. It makes me ill to have to look or listen to the ass cheek. That's why when I hear or see him on TV, I can hardly get the remote in hand fast enough to change the channel. The only way I can find out what he says is to listen someone else report it. I'd like to kick him in the sack so hard his nads would be in his eye sockets.

Hmmm ... maybe it has something to do with Tennesseans not voting for him?

Could be.

This is a joke of course.....but Obama seems to be the first President who hates states because they don't kiss his ass.

Just ask Arizona how he treats them.

Economist Jim Powell, in “FDR’s Folly,” notes that a disproportionate amount of FDR’s relief and public works spending “went not to the poorest states such as the South, but to western states were people were better off , apparently because there were ‘swing’ states which could yield FDR more votes in the next election.”

This is Obama's best idea for a bailout for all of the (white) folks in Tennessee:

Well, liberals have the well deserved reputation for parsimony...but the American people have always stepped up to the plate:

In 1887, Congress passed a bill appropriating money to Texas farmers who were suffering thorough a catastrophic drought. President Grover Cleveland’s veto included this response:

“And yet I feel obliged to withhold my approval of the plan as proposed by this bill, to indulge a benevolent and charitable sentiment through the appropriation of public funds for that purpose.
I can find no warrant for such an appropriation in the Constitution, and I do not believe that the power and duty of the general government ought to be extended to the relief of individual suffering which is in no manner properly related to the public service or benefit. A prevalent tendency to disregard the limited mission of this power and duty should, I think, be steadfastly resisted, to the end that the lesson should be constantly enforced that, though the people support the government, the government should not support the people.

The friendliness and charity of our countrymen can always be relied upon to relieve their fellow citizens in misfortune. This has been repeatedly and quite lately demonstrated. Federal aid in such cases encourages the expectation of paternal care on the part of the government and weakens the sturdiness of our national character, while it prevents the indulgence among our people of that kindly sentiment and conduct which strengthens the bonds of a common brotherhood.”

Cleveland was correct: “So he challenged private citizens to come forward. And here’s perhaps the weirdest part: They responded. A number of newspapers adopted the relief campaign and in the end Americans donated not $10,000 but $100,000 to the afflicted farmers.”
Obama's plan to stimulate the economy should be to do nothing.

Well, liberals have the well deserved reputation for parsimony...but the American people have always stepped up to the plate:

In 1887, Congress passed a bill appropriating money to Texas farmers who were suffering thorough a catastrophic drought. President Grover Cleveland’s veto included this response:

“And yet I feel obliged to withhold my approval of the plan as proposed by this bill, to indulge a benevolent and charitable sentiment through the appropriation of public funds for that purpose.
I can find no warrant for such an appropriation in the Constitution, and I do not believe that the power and duty of the general government ought to be extended to the relief of individual suffering which is in no manner properly related to the public service or benefit. A prevalent tendency to disregard the limited mission of this power and duty should, I think, be steadfastly resisted, to the end that the lesson should be constantly enforced that, though the people support the government, the government should not support the people.

The friendliness and charity of our countrymen can always be relied upon to relieve their fellow citizens in misfortune. This has been repeatedly and quite lately demonstrated. Federal aid in such cases encourages the expectation of paternal care on the part of the government and weakens the sturdiness of our national character, while it prevents the indulgence among our people of that kindly sentiment and conduct which strengthens the bonds of a common brotherhood.”

Cleveland was correct: “So he challenged private citizens to come forward. And here’s perhaps the weirdest part: They responded. A number of newspapers adopted the relief campaign and in the end Americans donated not $10,000 but $100,000 to the afflicted farmers.”
Obama's plan to stimulate the economy should be to do nothing.

I think if Obama can give billions to Brazilian oil-companies his bud George Soros is invested in....and $100 million a year to Copenhagen to get his Nobel Prize....plus billions more for the IMU....I think he can spare something for the Whites and the Blacks in Nashville.

Course the way the folks around here are...they won't take his dirty money....and they don't want his charity. If he wants to piss on us then we just say piss on him. I figure if he wasn't such an asshole he'd be making friends instead of so many enemies. Obama's neglect will only breed hatred for him and it will reflect in the next couple of elections.

Last edited:

Atlanta experienced foot-dragging and delays that are STILL being sorted out as a result of the September 2009 floods here.

The first FEMA boots on the ground took several weeks to arrive. Flooded Atlantans were largely on their own to figure things out. Many are still not in their homes. Including us.

We're with you in spirit....hope you were not affected personally by the flooding.

Forum List

Back