Obama's mistakes, failures, or deliberate treason

krotchdog

Rookie
Apr 7, 2009
What a long list of mistakes this man is making, you got to wonder if its intentional.

Did you hear about the button gimmick he sent to Russia with the secretary of state, it was a red button that was suppose to have the word "reset" in russian, instead it read overspend.

Hillary Clinton's Russian Gift Gaffe Lost in Translation - Political Machine - Politics Blog, Opinion and Analysis - AOL News

How about that letter to the president of France, Obama addressed it to Chirac

Barack Obama Insults the French - Associated Content

Obama definately is intentionally alienating us from Europe, we have become a joke to the western world and a friend to the terrorists, talk about opposite world.

Everyone here knows about obama is insulting the english, gives an Ipod to the queen and than Michelle hugs her, returns the bust of Churchill, refuses the honor of giving a press conference for the british prime minisister at the white house, gives Gordon Brown a set of CD's for a region one DVD, England is region two.

Obama just dont give a shit about the USA in my opinion.

The gift Gordon Brown gave Obama was a pen holder made of wood from the HMS Gannet, sister ship of the HMS Resolute, which the Resolute desk was made of. A pen holder made of wood from a ship built in the 1800's and Obama gives DVD's. Is he a moron or a traitor.

Getting back to the French, I know they can be arrogant but that goes with being a leader of a country, so Obama sends a letter addressed to Chirac, not a mistake, Obama has no intention of winning another election and hopes to destroy the USA as we know it, there is no other explaination.

So what happened at the NATO summit, Obama kissed the leader of Turkey, its true, I could not make all this up if I tried. Further he gets into a fight with the leader of France, Sarkozy, Obama is pushing for Turkey's admitance to the European Union and Sarkozy tells Obama Europe is none of his businees.

France 24 | Obama, Sarkozy clash over Turkey's EU bid | France 24

Reuters - U.S. President Barack Obama urged the European Union on Sunday to accept Turkey as a full member of the 27-nation bloc, a move immediately rejected by France’s Nicolas Sarkozy.

The disagreement was a rare outward sign of divergence at an EU-U.S. summit stage-managed to relaunch transatlantic ties that were strained under the Bush administration and which both sides are now eager to mend.

“The United States and Europe must approach Muslims as our friends, neighbours and partners in fighting injustice, intolerance and violence, forging a relationship based on mutual respect and mutual interests,” Obama told the summit.

“Moving forward towards Turkish membership in the EU would be an important signal of your (EU) commitment to this agenda and ensure that we continue to anchor Turkey firmly in Europe,” he told EU leaders.

As if this is not enough Obama sides with Turkey in trying to deny nomination of the Danish prime minister to head NATO.

Add this to a five day stand off of three US warships against teenages in a row boat and we are now the laughing stock of the world.

How about destroying our relationship with Israel, bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia and than snubbing Israeli Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Gabi Ashkenazi by refusing to meet him.

Israel's chief of staff comes home early after doors close in Obama's Washington

Whos side is Obama on? Certainly he has not stood by our western allies, he does not stand by Israel, he kisses the Turkish leader, Bows to the Saudi king, stalls and delays for five days giving time for the pirates to take the hostage to shore. They did not make it to shore but that was not any of Obamas doing. What more can the guy do.

Alienates our allies and gets no commitment for the troops he wants in Afganistan.

And this is just the start of this thread, what are Obama's failures, I have ran out of time for now, its most likely impossibe for one person to list all of Obama's treason, in my opinion.

The latest calculated act on Obamas part is to release memos from the Bush administration in regards to torture. Never before has a president released legal memos of another president. What is Obama's intent, to help our enemy. This act is against the interest of the people of the United States of America

Last edited:
Yawn... where's the beef, Krotch? Your bitches are no big deal.

If you want to moan and groan about the size of the budget, the potential deficit, and get into a civil debate over how EVERYONE is nervous over those 'serious' issues, then do it. But this inconsequential shit is just that: Shit.

The only two points of possible relevance are Turkey (which belongs in the EU) and Israel, which never stays mad at the U.S. for long. Where would it be without us?

Last edited:
KrotchDog, in his own little world, holding up his bellybutton lint and saying look at the mountain of cotton he has. He seem to expect that others can hear and will believe the crazy voices that are screaming nonesense inside his head. Pretty sad.

In law, treason is the crime that covers some of the more serious acts of disloyalty to one's sovereign or nation. Historically, treason also covered the murder of specific social superiors, such as the murder of a husband by his wife (treason against the king was known as high treason and treason against a lesser superior was petit treason). A person who commits treason is known in law as a traitor.

Oran's Dictionary of the Law (1983) defines treason as: "...[a]...citizen's actions to help a foreign government overthrow, make war against, or seriously injure the [parent nation]." In many nations, it is also often considered treason to attempt or conspire to overthrow the government, even if no foreign country is aided or involved by such an endeavour.

Treason - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's not reason.

Now...mistakes and failures - there is a good argument for those.

KrotchDog, in his own little world, holding up his bellybutton lint and saying look at the mountain of cotton he has. He seem to expect that others can hear and will believe the crazy voices that are screaming nonesense inside his head. Pretty sad.

It's so easy to tell the ones whose ears are plugged into the right wing noise machine 24/7. They are the only ones constantly yammering about minor crap, as if it really makes a difference. I do give the RWNM credit, however, for being experts in knowing how to draw in the least enlightened and keep them devoted.

What a long list of mistakes this man is making, you got to wonder if its intentional.

Did you hear about the button gimmick he sent to Russia with the secretary of state, it was a red button that was suppose to have the word "reset" in russian, instead it read overspend.

Hillary Clinton's Russian Gift Gaffe Lost in Translation - Political Machine - Politics Blog, Opinion and Analysis - AOL News

Obama definately is intentionally alienating us from Europe, we have become a joke to the western world and a friend to the terrorists, talk about opposite world.

Everyone here knows about obama is insulting the english, gives an Ipod to the queen and than Michelle hugs her, returns the bust of Churchill, refuses the honor of giving a press conference for the british prime minisister at the white house, gives Gordon Brown a set of CD's for a region one DVD, England is region two.

The gift Gordon Brown gave Obama was a pen holder made of wood from the HMS Gannet, sister ship of the HMS Resolute, which the Resolute desk was made of. A pen holder made of wood from a ship built in the 1800's and Obama gives DVD's. Is he a moron or a traitor.

Getting back to the French, I know they can be arrogant but that goes with being a leader of a country, so Obama sends a letter addressed to Chirac, not a mistake, Obama has no intention of winning another election and hopes to destroy the USA as we know it, there is no other explaination.

So what happened at the NATO summit, Obama kissed the leader of Turkey, its true, I could not make all this up if I tried. Further he gets into a fight with the leader of France, Sarkozy, Obama is pushing for Turkey's admitance to the European Union and Sarkozy tells Obama Europe is none of his businees.

Reuters - U.S. President Barack Obama urged the European Union on Sunday to accept Turkey as a full member of the 27-nation bloc, a move immediately rejected by France’s Nicolas Sarkozy.

The disagreement was a rare outward sign of divergence at an EU-U.S. summit stage-managed to relaunch transatlantic ties that were strained under the Bush administration and which both sides are now eager to mend.

“The United States and Europe must approach Muslims as our friends, neighbours and partners in fighting injustice, intolerance and violence, forging a relationship based on mutual respect and mutual interests,” Obama told the summit.

“Moving forward towards Turkish membership in the EU would be an important signal of your (EU) commitment to this agenda and ensure that we continue to anchor Turkey firmly in Europe,” he told EU leaders.

As if this is not enough Obama sides with Turkey in trying to deny nomination of the Danish prime minister to head NATO.

Add this to a five day stand off of three US warships against teenages in a row boat and we are now the laughing stock of the world.

How about destroying our relationship with Israel, bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia and than snubbing Israeli Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Gabi Ashkenazi by refusing to meet him.

Israel's chief of staff comes home early after doors close in Obama's Washington

Whos side is Obama on? Certainly he has not stood by our western allies, he does not stand by Israel, he kisses the Turkish leader, Bows to the Saudi king, stalls and delays for five days giving time for the pirates to take the hostage to shore. They did not make it to shore but that was not any of Obamas doing. What more can the guy do.

Alienates our allies and gets no commitment for the troops he wants in Afganistan.

And this is just the start of this thread, what are Obama's failures, I have ran out of time for now, its most likely impossibe for one person to list all of Obama's treason, in my opinion.

So what treasonous mistakes has he made?

It's not like he attacked the wrong country on mistake.

Wow - that is a remarkable set of blunders in such a relatively short time.

As I have said before, up to this point, the Obama administration has been political amatuer hour.

Add to that the understanding that Obama is nowhere near as intelligent as the media attempted to prop him up as such, (a clear case of racism - "Oh look, a black man who smiles and speaks well! He must be soooooo smart!") and we have the makings for a very interesting first term.

I do hope they improve on the details a bit before the Obama team really screws up big time - well, minus the outrageous government spending they have already initiated - that could prove Obama's undoing...

When he is responsible for the death of over 4000 American troops for an uneeded war, then you can bitch.

As for treason, what about those on the right who now want to secede?

Yawn... where's the beef, Krotch? Your bitches are no big deal.

If you want to moan and groan about the size of the budget, the potential deficit, and get into a civil debate over how EVERYONE is nervous over those 'serious' issues, then do it. But this inconsequential shit is just that: Shit.

The only two points of possible relevance are Turkey (which belongs in the EU) and Israel, which never stays mad at the U.S. for long. Where would it be without us?

Why does Turkey belong in the EU? Israel, where would it be without us, exactly where it is, it was not created by us. A better question is where would be without Israel.

John Adams Quotations

"It is religion and morality alone which can establish the principles upon which freedom can securely stand. The only foundation of a free constitution is pure virtue." - Letter to Zabdiel Adams, June 21, 1776

"The Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations." - Letter to F. A. Vanderkemp, July 13, 1815

Treason, such strong language, not one mistake or failure is treason and I certainly have not made a case for treason. Thank god.

Yet, as I see it, all these actions will be relevant if Obama is allowed to continue, because than, at a trial all this will be evidence of a deliberate action to committ treason. Treason sometimes not always just happens in an instant.

So not one of these acts is treason, but maybe, how do you know, what are Obama's motives, to say these are not steps towards treason you must no Obama's intent. Intent is the key. I am told Obama is the smartest president, I take that as fact, I do not disagree. Obama is not making mistakes, Obama is not failing. Obama is doing exactly what he wants with the INTENT to CHANGE the USA. It is Obama's INTENT to change. Hence he cannot say he simply failed or made a mistake.

So what will Obama change us into, he tells us and shows us, its not based on the constitution. Obama must subvert the constitution. Anything subverting the constitution radically CHANGING the USA is treason.

So the smartest presidents INTENT is change. Depending on what that change is will determine if these were mistakes or intentional acts of treason.

Last edited:
Treason, such strong language, not one mistake or failure is treason and I certainly have not made a case for treason. Thank god.

Yet, as I see it, all these actions will be relevant if Obama is allowed to continue, because than, at a trial all this will be evidence of a deliberate action to committ treason. Treason sometimes not always just happens in an instant.

So not one of these acts is treason, but maybe, how do you know, what are Obama's motives, to say these are not steps towards treason you must no Obama's intent. Intent is the key. I am told Obama is the smartest president, I take that as fact, I do not disagree. Obama is not making mistakes, Obama is not failing. Obama is doing exactly what he wants with the INTENT to CHANGE the USA. It is Obama's INTENT to change. Hence he cannot say he simply failed or made a mistake.

So what will Obama change us into, he tells us and shows us, its not based on the constitution. Obama must subvert the constitution. Anything subverting the constitution radically CHANGING the USA is treason.

So the smartest presidents INTENT is change. Depending on what that change is will determine if these were mistakes or intentional acts of treason.

Obama ran on a campaign of change, and is taking completely rational steps to save the country from a potential depression he inhereted.

What's the treason, except that the Murdoch followers are unhappy their taxes might get raised and health care might be made available for everyone like it is in every other developed country in the world?

Obama ran on a campaign of change, and is taking completely rational steps to save the country from a potential depression he inhereted.

What's the treason, except that the Murdoch followers are unhappy their taxes might get raised and health care might be made available for everyone like it is in every other developed country in the world?

Health care is not available to everyone in Britian, there is a board that decides, if you are too old depending on the disease you may not get care, further some drugs are not approved due to cost. Health care is another issue though. Rational steps, how can you say the steps are rational if they never investigated to determine exactly what happened. Its also known that those who voted for the various bailout and porkulus bills did not even read them, where is the rationality in not reading bills. Further the government has never created a dime, its all hard working Americans.

Obama did not inherit the mess, he was a Senator, he was part of the problem.

Last edited:

Health care is not available to everyone in Britian, there is a board that decides, if you are too old depending on the disease you may not get care, further some drugs are not approved due to cost. Health care is another issue though. Rational steps, how can you say the steps are rational if they never investigated to determine exactly what happened. Its also known that those who voted for the various bailout and porkulus bills did not even read them, where is the rationality in not reading bills. Further the government has never created a dime, its all hard working Americans.

Obama did not inherit the mess, he was a Senator, he was part of the problem.

There was lots of investigation. Google "financial crisis" and you get millions of hits.

So what's the treason?

Senator Obama didn't cause overspeculation in houses or overlending by the mega banks.

Last edited:
No, Obama was a Senator, senators oversee this type of stuff. If we never look at our senators and hold them accountable than we will always have these problems. My case for treason is simply stated, I cut and paste of my previous post,

The latest calculated act on Obamas part is to release memos from the Bush administration in regards to torture. Never before has a president released legal memos of another president. What is Obama's intent, to help our enemy. This act is against the interest of the people of the United States of America

And he's done all of this in only 90 days. How dare we say he hasn't done anything!

The more I look into this the scarier Obama becomes, but its not just Obama, its how the whole of our government is acting. Obama as president is an obvious focal point but by concentrating solely on Obama we allow the tyrants in the other branches of government to escape justice.

Subverting the Constitution is treason. Simply because the constitution protects the people. Lawyers know this through thier education.

Article III of the constitution defines treason, for the purpose of any discussion this is the only definition acceptable.

The United States Constitution - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Section 3 - Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Federalist #92 I see as most relevant.

The Federalist (Number 92)

The legal profession's tyrannical control over the Nation and the federal crime of Treason

1. The adhering to, giving aid and comfort to the enemy, or weakening or tending to weaken the power of the United States to resist or attack such enemies requirement.

The Constitution is the single greatest document ever written by a society of people who wish to govern themselves in a manner that provides their government with sufficient power to govern but insufficient to oppress. That document has kept this Nation reasonably free for over 200 years. It created a delicate balance between freedom and security. It is the very fabric that ties our society together.

The maintenance of this great document's integrity is an essential element of the well-being, freedom and security of the people of this Nation. Any act which materially compromises that integrity would constitute a material undermining of the Constitution, which would adhere to and give aid and comfort to the enemies of the United States, for such an act could and would materially weaken the people's faith in their own government.20 The act of either succeeding, or tending to succeed, in materially reducing or nullifying the checks and balances established by the Constitution for the protection of the people from their own government through the principle of the Separation of Powers, would qualify as an act which materially undermines the Constitution

The more I look into this the scarier Obama becomes, but its not just Obama, its how the whole of our government is acting. Obama as president is an obvious focal point but by concentrating solely on Obama we allow the tyrants in the other branches of government to escape justice.

Subverting the Constitution is treason. Simply because the constitution protects the people. Lawyers know this through thier education.

Article III of the constitution defines treason, for the purpose of any discussion this is the only definition acceptable.

The United States Constitution - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Section 3 - Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The legal profession's tyrannical control over the Nation and the federal crime of Treason

1. The adhering to, giving aid and comfort to the enemy, or weakening or tending to weaken the power of the United States to resist or attack such enemies requirement.

The Constitution is the single greatest document ever written by a society of people who wish to govern themselves in a manner that provides their government with sufficient power to govern but insufficient to oppress. That document has kept this Nation reasonably free for over 200 years. It created a delicate balance between freedom and security. It is the very fabric that ties our society together.

The maintenance of this great document's integrity is an essential element of the well-being, freedom and security of the people of this Nation. Any act which materially compromises that integrity would constitute a material undermining of the Constitution, which would adhere to and give aid and comfort to the enemies of the United States, for such an act could and would materially weaken the people's faith in their own government.20 The act of either succeeding, or tending to succeed, in materially reducing or nullifying the checks and balances established by the Constitution for the protection of the people from their own government through the principle of the Separation of Powers, would qualify as an act which materially undermines the Constitution

There were many arguments compiled in the Federalist papers, but never made it into the SIGNED version of the Constitution. Your point is moot.

The point is not moot, there was no constitution in 1776, the constitution came years later. Federalist papers are important, simply the fact that all constititonal lawyers study and use them attests to this.

Your post is moot.

Don't rely on Murdoch outlets for your sole source of information and you probably won't be so scared.

Didn't you just start another thread two days ago about Obama's "treason"?

Forum List

Back