Obama's Middle East Plan: Destabilize, Disperse, Destroy

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
It's clear now that Obama fully intended to destabilize as much of the Middle East as possible: Syria, Libya, Iraq are all clusterfucks and no, it's not Bush's Fault. Bush turned over a civil stable Iraq to Macaca Joe who couldn't wait to draw down US forces and turn Iraq over to Val Jarrett's ISIS and AQ Lieutenants.

So between Syria, Libya and Iraq (couldn't quit destroy Egypt) we have millions of "refugees", many legitimate, some clearly Jihadists fleeing into the EU and the USA.

Was it Obama's Plan, well actually, I mean whoever gives Obama his orders: Soros, the Elites, Val Jarrett -- to create the mess we see today?

It looks intentional to me. What say you?

Wait Libs will say, But but but but but Boooooooooooooosh. But again, Iraq was civil and stable when Macaca Joe inherited it

It's clear now that Obama fully intended to destabilize as much of the Middle East as possible: Syria, Libya, Iraq are all clusterfucks and no, it's not Bush's Fault. Bush turned over a civil stable Iraq to Macaca Joe who couldn't wait to draw down US forces and turn Iraq over to Val Jarrett's ISIS and AQ Lieutenants.

So between Syria, Libya and Iraq (couldn't quit destroy Egypt) we have millions of "refugees", many legitimate, some clearly Jihadists fleeing into the EU and the USA.

Was it Obama's Plan, well actually, I mean whoever gives Obama his orders: Soros, the Elites, Val Jarrett -- to create the mess we see today?

Wait Libs will say, But but but but but Boooooooooooooosh. But again, Iraq was civil and stable when Macaca Joe inherited it
Just out of curiosity, have you ever been accused of being an easily predictable partisan hack?

Certainly seems deliberate, including Obama's championing of the Muslim Brotherhood and the whole orchestrated "Arab Spring", which was designed to enhance the destablisation process.

Who's pulling the strings? The usual suspects, the psychopathic Neo-Conservatives, they're insane and evil, their intention is to begin WWIII, this has been their wet dream for at least a decade. They're completely apolitical, they have no loyalty to any actual political party, they just need puppets.

Obama is a great puppet, Hillary is a proven puppet, Ted Cruz would be a good puppet....The Donald no chance. This is why they're terrified of The Donald, they know he'll flush the psychopathic Neo-Conservatives from The State Department and The Pentagon.

There's plenty of people within The State Department and The Pentagon who loathe the Neo-Conservatives, the latter are a danger to all life on this planet.

Just out of curiosity, have you ever been accused of being an easily predictable partisan hack?
Only by useful idiots who can't debate my posts

Certainly seems deliberate, including Obama's championing of the Muslim Brotherhood and the whole orchestrated "Arab Spring", which was designed to enhance the destablisation process.

Who's pulling the strings? The usual suspects, the psychopathic Neo-Conservatives, they're insane and evil, their intention is to begin WWIII, this has been their wet dream for at least a decade. They're completely apolitical, they have no loyalty to any actual political party, they just need puppets.

Obama is a great puppet, Hillary is a proven puppet, Ted Cruz would be a good puppet....The Donald no chance. This is why they're terrified of The Donald, they know he'll flush the psychopathic Neo-Conservatives from The State Department and The Pentagon.

There's plenty of people within The State Department and The Pentagon who loathe the Neo-Conservatives, the latter are a danger to all life on this planet.
. Obama had an agenda that was to reshape the entire world if he could, and his radical thinking agenda riddled appointees and confidonts were in on it with him. Every time he defied the nation by going against everything this nation stood for, it was a message to his supporters he was working for them, and not for the nation on whole as a President should do.

Do you know where the Arab Spring began?

If you fired all of the Communists and NeoCons at State and the Pentagon, only the cleaning crew would remain

In Val Jarrett's mind

. Matters not where it began... What matters is who supported it, and who backed it right ?

. Matters not where it began... What matters is who supported it, and who backed it right ?
I suppose, but this sort of thing has gone on since humans had the ability to do so...
Divide and conquer, nothing new....

It began in 2010 in Tunisia, then in 2011 Obama got on the Muslim Brotherhood Cheerleading Squad in Egypt, then he supported the lunatic Mohamed Morsi, then also in 2011 Obama decided it was a good idea to destabilise Libya, also around 2011-2012 Obama supported the Satanic House of Saud and the further destabilisation of Yemen, which is ongoing etc.

In Libya the Tuareg were armed, then post-Gaddafi and post-Benghazi, the Tuareg turned up in Mali to help the Islamists in that nation cause chaos....then many of the same Tuareg were shipped into Syria, where the propaganda Western MSM attempt to convince the gullible they're "Syrians" and part of the "Moderate Syrian Rebels", when in actual fact they're Libyans and there are NO "Moderate" rebels, Syrian or otherwise.

The Leftists cannot admit that their hero Obama has been supporting and continues to support Islamic extremist groups around the Middle East and Africa.

The Leftists don't know what to say, except to attempt to deflect attention, they do this because they can't blame GWB for Obama's foreign policy deliberate chaos.

It's not just Obama, it's the whole establishment.

Did you see Obama's most recent correspondents dinner? The entire establishment was invited. What the hell was "Reince" Priebus doing there? :dunno:

Even Trump was invited. Trump didn't show up this time though. Gee, I wonder why. :dev3:

This policy was in place well before Obama. It's called the Project for a New (or Greater) Middle East.

brzezinski | The New Middle East Project

The 4th Media » Plans for Redrawing the Middle East: The Project for a “New Middle East”

The fact is, both establishment Republicans and Democrats have the same foreign policy because they are funded by the military-industrial-complex. It's about making money and taking away the people's civil rights and liberties. It's all political rhetoric that is completely the same today as it was back then. Things never change because the elites all crave power and money.

They don't give a shit about the American people.

Syria and Libya were next up no matter who won the election. And if they hadn't been successful in covertly assassinating President Chavez, the CIA might have continued beefing up the assistance to Columbia to overthrow him with narco-rebels. It wouldn't have made a damn bit of difference if it had been Obama or Romney, the same policies would have prevailed. The Deep State always gets what it desires.

Can't defend your messiah, can you?

It's not just Obama, it's the whole establishment.

Did you see Obama's most recent correspondents dinner? The entire establishment was invited. What the hell was "Reince" Priebus doing there? :dunno:

Even Trump was invited. Trump didn't show up this time though. Gee, I wonder why. :dev3:

This policy was in place well before Obama. It's called the Project for a New (or Greater) Middle East.

brzezinski | The New Middle East Project

The 4th Media » Plans for Redrawing the Middle East: The Project for a “New Middle East”

The fact is, both establishment Republicans and Democrats have the same foreign policy because they are funded by the military-industrial-complex. It's about making money and taking away the people's civil rights and liberties. It's all political rhetoric that is completely the same today as it was back then. Things never change because the elites all crave power and money.

They don't give a shit about the American people.

Syria and Libya were next up no matter who won the election. And if they hadn't been successful in covertly assassinating President Chavez, the CIA might have continued beefing up the assistance to Columbia to overthrow him with narco-rebels. It wouldn't have made a damn bit of difference if it had been Obama or Romney, the same policies would have prevailed. The Deep State always gets what it desires.

I said in my comments earlier in this thread, the psychopathic Neo-Conservatives wet dream for at least a decade has been WWIII.

So all they need are puppets....Obama's been the puppet since 2009, they'd be happy with another proven puppet Hillary or Ted Cruz who's obviously another good puppet.

They don't want The Donald, they know he won't be a puppet.

It began in 2010 in Tunisia, then in 2011 Obama got on the Muslim Brotherhood Cheerleading Squad in Egypt, then he supported the lunatic Mohamed Morsi, then also in 2011 Obama decided it was a good idea to destabilise Libya, also around 2011-2012 Obama supported the Satanic House of Saud and the further destabilisation of Yemen, which is ongoing etc.

In Libya the Tuareg were armed, then post-Gaddafi and post-Benghazi, the Tuareg turned up in Mali to help the Islamists in that nation cause chaos....then many of the same Tuareg were shipped into Syria, where the propaganda Western MSM attempt to convince the gullible they're "Syrians" and part of the "Moderate Syrian Rebels", when in actual fact they're Libyans and there are NO "Moderate" rebels, Syrian or otherwise.

The brotherhood was ELECTED IN Egypt ! Remember All that "Bring democracy to the Middle East". bullshit that Republicans were slinging in the early 2000's?

Now u want to keep all dictators place ! Republicans are such hypocrites . And u never learn from past Mid East mistakes .

Only by useful idiots who can't debate my posts
There is nothing to debate with your posts. They all come down to:

Democrat: bad, bad, bad

Republican: good, good, good

Can't defend your messiah, can you?

Leftists are used to either blaming GWB or Ronald Reagan, they think their own are pristine creatures.

Hence you'll never get a Leftist condemning the NATO bombing of the Serbs, or Bill Clinton sitting on his hands during the Rwanda Genocide....or Obama f-cking up Libya or the Benghazi incident....or arming and funding ISIL/ISIS/Daesh....or supporting the Muslim Brotherhood etc.

Forum List

Back