Obama's meltdown week? or his victory lap week?

BigReb. What are you gonna do? Start a poll?

You are a known dummy. Who told you otherwise?

That may be true but I am still smarter and wiser than you short bus.
No you're fucking place

Well said, as usual. I think you meant to say "Know your fucking place". But you being so brilliant, I may be mistaken.

Instead of an obama melt down it's starting to look like a lone clown boy melt down.:clap2:

Between SCOTUS and Holder this will be a very interesting week. Adversely it may only be a win win for Romney.
If the law goes down he can say we were right and proceed to offer alternatives. If it is upheld he can continue to campaign against it as it is widely unpopular.

Remember how puffy Obama got when that reporter confronted him during his speech on amnesty? Well now magnify that a thousand times and you may have a glimpse at the tantrum he WILL throw if scotus rules against him. And don't forget the SB1070 decision comes this week too I believe.
One will decide the other, I think.

With the less than stellar defense of Obamacare by the Solicitor General, and the hard questions and skeptical reply's by the SCOTUS panel, I would be surprised if Obama care survives. Occasionally, the SCOTUS gets it right. Like the ruling that stopped Al Gore's attempt to steal the 2000 election.

If Obama care goes down, then the administration will cut a deal with the House with regard to Holder, to minimize the damage.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back