Obama's mantra: Gitmo is VIOLATION of HUMAN RIGHTS !

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
Obama's mantra (essentially): Gitmo is Bush's VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS !!!!

Well, according to Washington Post:

Washington Post: The Obama administration would quickly send home six Algerians held at the military detention center at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, but for one problem: The men don't want to go. Given the choice between repatriation and incarceration, the men choose Gitmo, according to their lawyers.

Question: is waterboarding still an unspeakable "TORTURE" ?????

Question: D'ya think ANY of the Al Queda hostages woulda chosen ANY alternative in the universe other than THEIR fate ??????

What about them apples, you Obamarrhoidal Liberrhoids ?????

Last edited:
Damn....sounds like a summer resort

Why don't you go check in for a couple years g-man?

• Banned
Damn....sounds like a summer resort

Why don't you go check in for a couple years g-man?

Boguswanker, why don't you check in for a coupla MINUTES in Al Queda's version of "hospitality in action" ?????

Last edited:
Obama's mantra (essentially): Gitmo is Bush's VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS !!!!

He begs your parden.
He didn't promise you a Rose garden..

No wait a minute.

Yes he did,

Well, according to Washington Post:

Washington Post: The Obama administration would quickly send home six Algerians held at the military detention center at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, but for one problem: The men don't want to go. Given the choice between repatriation and incarceration, the men choose Gitmo, according to their lawyers.

Re-pat-ri-ation!
Re-pat-ri -a-a-tion!
It's ...
.. .. .. .. . bringing me down,
It's
making me fro-ow-ow-ow own.​

Well...certainly while its happening seldom is heard a discouraging word.

Question: D'ya think ANY of the Al Queda hostages woulda chosen ANY alternative in the universe other than THEIR fate ??????

Ah...yeah. I do.

But if your point was would they have chosen being an Al Queda hostage to being repatriated?

My guess would be No.

What about them apples, you Obamarrhoidal Liberrhoids ?????

I cannot speak for those Obamarrhoidal Liberrhoids, but generally speaking, I'm rather fond of apples.

Except for road apples.

They're too mushy, and frankly, they taste like horseshit.

Last edited:

Of course not you have to have doctors present to make sure the "victim" isn't suffering imminent harm, well wait there is that whole Hippocratic oath thing so .....

Torture.. yet another evil manifestation of progressivism on Earth...... way to go. :eek:

• Banned
My quote
and
EDITEC's response:

Quote:
"Question: D'ya think ANY of the Al Queda hostages woulda chosen ANY alternative in the universe other than THEIR fate ??????
Ah...yeah. I do.

(Editec):

But if your point was would they have chosen being an Al Queda hostage to being repatriated?

My guess would be No."

Editec, My point is that Bush's Gitmo's hospitality (trumpeted about by the Obamarrhoidal Liberrhoids as being another sort of a facsimile of Dante's Hell......and thus an unspeakable horrendous violation of Human Rights by America) turns out to be something of a "rose garden" as far as POW camps are concerned....at least to the 6 muslim arseholes mentioned in the Washington Post.

Thus, the Obamarrhoidal Liberrhoids have proven again that THEY ARE FULL OF SHIT !!!!!

And, consider this:

By making GITMO's treatment a centerpiece of Obamarrhoidal RIGHTEOUS CONCERN FOR HUMAN RIGHTS (and, as an important by-product, focusing on Bush's so-called lifelong infamy.....in addition to Bush's other equally idiotically and fatuously IMAGINED wrong-doings) ......

The EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, i.e. the MARXIST Palestinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector, and NOW a NOTORIOUS SUPPORTER of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS' PUSSY Obami Salaami had his HAPLESS STOOGE, Atty General Erik Holder make ASTONISHINGLY PSYCHOTIC statements and commit fantasmagorically INSANE and UNNECESSARILY EXPENSIVE relocations of the Gitmo Terrorist Swine (KLM, etc) first to New York....the site of 9/11......then to other possible locations.

ALL TO ASSUAGE THE WORLD (and particularly the Muslim World of Terrorists) THE PURPORTED CONCERN OF OBAMARRHOIDAL SENSITIVITY TO BUSH'S SUPPOSED OUTRAGEOUS GITMO INFAMY !!!!

And, what happens ?????

The OBAMARRHOID, and his Obamarrhoidal Liberrhoid stooges ARE AGAIN SHOWN UP FOR WHO THEY ARE:

A bunch of CLUELESS ARSEHOLES making IDIOTICALLY INSANE decisions .....and.....this particular issue being only a nanogram of the IDIOTICALLY INSANE DECISIONS like HEALTH CARE, CAP &TRADE (the likes of which we are about to experience), The EXCESSIVE (BY TRILLIONS) of STIMULUS PKGS, BP Oil Spill DITHERING, etc.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back