Obama's mandate ??????????

I think people seriously believed Obama was different... that he would change things ... that the status quo would be shaken up.

The reality is somewhat different.

I still hope Obama will pull some big save out of his ass. Seriously... I haven't lost hope entirely, but maybe I'm naive.

I often daydream about what would have happened if McCain had been elected and Pailin was the VP. Do any of you think about this? PM me. :)

I would have put my houses on the market and moved to Spain, France, Greece or somewhere.......

You just illustrated the trait that gets libs called unpatriotic. :clap2:

BTW, it's not too late. I doubt your runaway style would be missed.

LMAO...conservatives dont like something, the go to town hall meetings and get called names....but still speak thier minds.

Libs dont like something, they run for the hills.

I would have put my houses on the market and moved to Spain, France, Greece or somewhere.......

LMAO...conservatives dont like something, the go to town hall meetings and get called names....but still speak thier minds.

Enjoying your rhetoric? Any examples of Liberals who "ran for the hills" when Bush was president?

What about all the conservatives who, from day one of Obama's presidency, started fear-mongering about FEMA concentration camps and Obama's secret army?

Enjoying your rhetoric? Any examples of Liberals who "ran for the hills" when Bush was president?

What about all the conservatives who, from day one of Obama's presidency, started fear-mongering about FEMA concentration camps and Obama's secret army?

I simply responded to the wuss who said that iof McCain won, he would have moved to a country in Europe.

That is why I attached his quote.

Now...go back to your cage and learn to stay with the program.

WTF???? Step away from the crackpipe.

But seriously folks.... take a look at how "Cash for Clunkers" is going.. there's your Obamacare on full display. Three months in, 200% over budget and nobody's getting paid.

Who thinks Obama has a MANDATE, exactly?

Nobody I know.

And just what is a mandate?

For those who think it's license for a POTUS to do what he wants just because he won by a wide margin, then not even Reagan had that after 1984.

But seriously folks.... take a look at how "Cash for Clunkers" is going.. there's your Obamacare on full display. Three months in, 200% over budget and nobody's getting paid.

Obama and his 100 top world economists misread the demand for free money in a country of 300 million people.

Those same ecoinomists misread the economy and thus why unemployment went above 8%

Yeah....thats all it was....a misread.

Any of those economists get fired?

SAY WHAT????? Funny, wasn't Obama supposed to be like the smartest guy EVER? Seems he has gotten pretty much everything wrong so far. And his selling government run healthcare by telling us how well UPS and FedEx were doing and how screwed up the USPS was, well.. priceless.

Who thinks Obama has a MANDATE, exactly?

Nobody I know.

And just what is a mandate?

For those who think it's license for a POTUS to do what he wants just because he won by a wide margin, then not even Reagan had that after 1984.

In my opinion, there is no such thing as a mandate these days. The margin of victory in a Presidential election is more indicative of the distaste people have for the administration sitting in the office at the time of the election. The same holds true for every political office.

SAY WHAT????? Funny, wasn't Obama supposed to be like the smartest guy EVER? Seems he has gotten pretty much everything wrong so far. And his selling government run healthcare by telling us how well UPS and FedEx were doing and how screwed up the USPS was, well.. priceless.

The man spent 20 years listening to reverend wright and was not aware of his radical views.

How smart can he be?

Forum List

Back