Obama's Lowest Approval Rate Ever

After what the smarmy critter said today it's going to go a lot lower. I wish all the Republicans would sit in the back of the chamber during the state of the dis union address. Along with the Surpeme Court Justices. They should all sit in the back and thumb their noses at him.

Oh god what did I miss. What did he say today.

"Republicans are welcome to come but they have to sit in the back."

and, speaking on hispanic radio

"punish your enemies"

what a total asswipe.

Reagan didn't have 24 hour cable and the blogosphere. Otherwise he'd have been toast.

You mean the more we find out about what Obama wants to do, the more we hate it?

I mean if people knew the half of it about Reagan at the time he was president, he wouldn't be remembered so fondly by you dipshits with selective memory.

And stop putting words in people's mouths. I know you're a Levin fan, but grow up.:lol:

Krauthammer said it best. "This is the real obama who sat in Wright's church for 20 years coming through."

:clap2::clap2:

Who let Krauthammer out of his xenophobic post on the Eastern Front?

As opposed to the xenophobes who accused the Chamber of Congress of foreign influence?

As opposed to Xenophobes who accuse the lawfully elected commander in chief of being born abroad, not a citizen, and a Muslim?

You can't have your cake and eat it too.:lol::lol:

Democrats telling Jillian's boy to shove it, it's been a good year.

This will keep building and building and building. Maybe not this election, but the train is a movin..................

Surprising how many of his own base as well as Independents and Progressives are against him now. Finally, they are seeing his true colors and they aren't black and white. They are racist, dark and divisive. Right up there with Reverend Wright those 20 years. Many of us saw that in`08. :FIREdevil:

NEW YORK , N.Y. - October 25, 2010 - President Obama is spending the next week crisscrossing the country in support of Democratic candidates before this year's midterm elections. While the president may do a great job of energizing the base, he may not be able to convert any Independents who have yet to decide for whom they will vote. Currently, two-thirds of Americans (67%) have a negative opinion of the job President Obama is doing while just over one-third (37%) have a positive opinion. This continues the president's downward trend and he is now at the lowest job approval rating of his presidency.

These are some of the results of The Harris Poll of 3,084 adults surveyed online between October 11 and 18, 2010 by Harris Interactive.

It's perhaps not surprising that nine in ten Republicans (90%) and Conservatives (89%) give the job the president is doing negative ratings. What may be surprising is that one-third of Democrats (34%) and Liberals (33%) also give him negative ratings, as do seven in ten Independents (70%) and six in ten Moderates (60%).

Harris Interactive: Harris Polls > President Obama Heads into Midterms at Lowest Approval Rating of Presidency

The Harris internet poll?

lol

Reagan didn't have 24 hour cable and the blogosphere. Otherwise he'd have been toast.

I don't know about that. He was very likable and had the support of the people. He was good at getting right through opposition, with a smile at that.

I don't know about that. He was very likable and had the support of the people. He was good at getting right through opposition, with a smile at that.

He did not have the support of all the people. My point is that if he were president in today's social climate, there would be a profound difference.

There was no balance whatsoever in the press' coverage of Reagan. It was all against him.

Which makes it all the more amazing he was as popular as he was.

I don't give Kraut much credibility, when all he ever tirades about is Obama attacks without substance. Krauthammer: I believe Obama may be a tad narcissistic Hot Air
:trolls:

Kraut likes to throw shit at a wall and see what sticks.:cuckoo:

Yeah it's a paraplegic thing, lets unplug his battery charger while we are at it.

Cut Kraut a break man. You may not agree with him much, I can't ever remember seeing him disrespect anybody. If I'm wrong here, correct me.

There was no balance whatsoever in the press' coverage of Reagan. It was all against him.

Which makes it all the more amazing he was as popular as he was.

Totally agreed.

I don't give Kraut much credibility, when all he ever tirades about is Obama attacks without substance. Krauthammer: I believe Obama may be a tad narcissistic Hot Air

Yeah it's a paraplegic thing, lets unplug his battery charger while we are at it.

Cut Kraut a break man. You may not agree with him much, I can't ever remember seeing him disrespect anybody. If I'm wrong here, correct me.

I didn't mention his paralysis. Actually, that is irrelevant to any of this.

Look, I just think his analysis of Obama being a narcissist is a tad bit silly. It's based on the use of the pronouns "I" and "me." Every user of the English language uses those words. It seems a little shallow to make a bold suggestion of narcissism. That's all I'm getting at.

I think Reagan did some good things, but I also think you all see him through rose colored glasses.

Approval ratings are meaningless. Spending time comparing one President's rating to another, is akin to saying, "my dad can beat up your dad." What matters, in my opinion, is the President's interpretation and adjudication of the Constitution, as it relates to his office. And in my opinion, President Obama is wrong on both counts. That should be the focal point not approval ratings.

Approval ratings are meaningless. Spending time comparing one President's rating to another, is akin to saying, "my dad can beat up your dad." What matters, in my opinion, is the President's interpretation and adjudication of the Constitution, as it relates to his office. And in my opinion, President Obama is wrong on both counts. That should be the focal point not approval ratings.

So you are saying you.....

Disapprove?

:D

Since Obama is the first post-Constitutional President, the next firewall is to figure out whether he has the consent of the governed.

Which he does not.

He is legit. Get over it. It's one thing to not like him for legitimate reasons. You do yourself no favors with your birther bullshit.:cuckoo:

I didn't mention his paralysis. Actually, that is irrelevant to any of this.

Look, I just think his analysis of Obama being a narcissist is a tad bit silly. It's based on the use of the pronouns "I" and "me." Every user of the English language uses those words. It seems a little shallow to make a bold suggestion of narcissism. That's all I'm getting at.

I think Reagan did some good things, but I also think you all see him through rose colored glasses.

I think the analysis is based on more than that. Narcissism seems almost a job requirement for the office, don't you think? The Presidency is not a position that attracts the common man or woman, no?

Back in the 80's I was protesting against Reagan, "Ronald Wilson Reagan-666", Lompoc, Diablo Canyon, Seattle, S.F., Berkeley, Big Mountain. Still I liked him. He had a good way of letting go and not taking things personally. Good lesson in that. Sometimes we each forget that we are humans first.

Forum List

Back