Obama's love for the middle class? Now, that's rich

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Conservative, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Conservative

Conservative Type 40

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,030
    Some truths about Obama that the left hopes you don't discover.

Obama's love for the middle class? Now, that's rich: Kevin O'Brien | cleveland.com

2. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,359
    Great article...and ALL very true

I think the PEOPLE have woken up to the community agitator in chief and his thuggish administration

VOTE THEM OUT

3. initforme

initforme VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,345
    I can see valid arguments in this.
    However, you cannot tell me with a straight face that Romney cares about the working people barely getting by. America needs policemen. America needs firefighters. Reform the pension system but for gosh sakes dont discuss cutting their numbers or pay as a good thing.
    American is the only nation where people want the most service for the least pay. The households where 2 people are slaving away for low wages to barely make ends meet are looked down upon by this country in general. Looked down upon by those making alot of money. Someone has to do the work. Dropping their taxes by a little isnt going to do diddly for their well being. I'm not saying the current Admin is helping either. In essence I dont really see either party interested in the well being of the lower paid people. In the end, the fat cats laugh all the way to the bank.