Obama's list of accomplishes in regards to the economy

LOL, maybe your men jump through hoops for you but I don't.. I DON'T have to respond as you wish...so tough shit:lol:

You are so predictable. Imagine my asking you to have something to say besides petty insults. Silly me.

Just returning the same..now leave me the hell out of your pettiness. all will be good

I am not petty. And if you want something different, then do something different. We all do what we do to get what we get.

And yet you ignore the links I posted...

With all due respect Billy, if we want your opinion, we'll log on to ThinkProgress and read it directly.

Good Lord, what an ignorant statement!!! Do you know how brainwashed you sound?? Nobody was giving you an opinion. The poster was trying to get you to read some facts. You conservatives really are the least informed voters in this country. And you like it that way.

Me distort the facts? I counted the promises at the first link you posted and posted the exact count, that is not distorting anything.

I am not ignoring anything. This thread is about the list of accomplishments on the economy, which makes promises he kept in other areas irrelevant. The fact is that I so destroyed your premise that you have to resort to claiming he kept most of his promises rather than backing up you false premise. That makes you the one ignoring facts, not me.

But according to PolitiFact, he only broke 2 economic promises.

"Destroyed my premise" - You sound like a fucking 14 year old when you talk. You didn't destroy anything.

Good Lord, what an ignorant statement!!!

Ignorant in what way?

Just like you, Billy is a partisan hack. What he posts is nothing but the daily dogma from the hate sites, same as you.

Do you know how brainwashed you sound??

Pointing out that you and the other partisan hacks simply regurgitate talking points from the hate sites makes me sound brainwashed?

Are you sure you've thought this through?

I'll wait if you need to go ask one of your rulers what you think...

Nobody was giving you an opinion. The poster was trying to get you to read some facts.

I see - party dogma is irrefutable fact.

You know though, Billy regurgitated a ThinkProgress claim that Obama had created 2.3 million jobs with Porkulus - yet I posted the official FRB after-action report that noted that the net jobs created was actually zero.

Seems that he isn't posting "fact," just partisan bullshit.

You conservatives really are the least informed voters in this country. And you like it that way.

If only we would spend our time on DemocraticUnderground and the other hate sites, memorizing the meme, we could be "informed" like you are....

Repeat after me, "Ohhh Bahhh Bahhh Bahhh Mahhhhh."

Good little sheeple...

With all due respect Billy, if we want your opinion, we'll log on to ThinkProgress and read it directly.

Good Lord, what an ignorant statement!!! Do you know how brainwashed you sound?? Nobody was giving you an opinion. The poster was trying to get you to read some facts. You conservatives really are the least informed voters in this country. And you like it that way.

He's just a troll, best ignored. I can't always bring myself to ignore, so the second choice is to ridicule. Never engage, it's not worth it. There's no there, there.

He's just a troll, best ignored. I can't always bring myself to ignore, so the second choice is to ridicule. Never engage, it's not worth it. There's no there, there.

Engage?

ROFL

Konnie, you have no brain. You are yet another who blindly recites talking points from the hate sites.

To "engage" would require you to have the capacity to reason, which you lack.

I am not ignoring anything. This thread is about the list of accomplishments on the economy, which makes promises he kept in other areas irrelevant. The fact is that I so destroyed your premise that you have to resort to claiming he kept most of his promises rather than backing up you false premise. That makes you the one ignoring facts, not me.

"Destroyed my premise" - You sound like a fucking 14 year old when you talk. You didn't destroy anything.

According to Politifact, he only kept 11 of the 26 promises he made about the economy. That is a fact, not a distortion.

I am sorry, I assumed that you, being a college graduate, you understood logic. You must have a degree in puppetry or something equally useless.

Premise: 1. Also, prem·iss. Logic . a proposition supporting or helping to support a conclusion.

One of your premises is that Obama created an infrastructure bank, he didn't, he proposed one, it never got through Congress. That premise was destroyed, as were many others. which makes you conclusion suspect.

Last edited:

According to Politifact, he only kept 11 of the 26 promises he made about the economy. That is a fact, not a distortion.

I am sorry, I assumed that you, being a college graduate, you understood logic. You must have a degree in puppetry or something equally useless.

Premise: 1. Also, prem·iss. Logic . a proposition supporting or helping to support a conclusion.

One of your premises is that Obama created an infrastructure bank, he didn't, he proposed one, it never got through Congress. That premise was destroyed, as were many others. which makes you conclusion suspect.

No, it is going through as planned. In case you didn't know how these things work, it'll take 10 years to fully meet the promise. I honestly think you pull these "facts" out of your ass.

PolitiFact | The Obameter: Create a $60 billion bank to fund roads and bridges

I am not sure how else to explain this politifact thing to you. If you actually looked, you'd grasp what I am referring to. Idiot.

So, no, you still haven't destroyed anything.

Of course, we now know that the stimulus actually created 2.6 million jobs.

LOL.......who cares? Nobody.

Every poll has Americans rating Obama's economic success "good" only in the low to mid 30% range.

U.S. Economic Confidence Levels Off

Reality is 99% perception s0n.......and a vast majority think Obama is a fuck up on the economy.

facts can suck...........:lol:

Every poll has Americans rating Obama's economic success "good" only in the low to mid 30% range.

Reality is 99% perception s0n.......and a vast majority think Obama is a fuck up on the economy.

I really do not believe American attitudes reflect the reality of political issues very much. The general public doesn't even know how the economy works. How could they have an informed opinion on it?

They assume because the unemployment rate is still high, it must be all of Obama's fault, which is ridiculous.

I really do not believe American attitudes reflect the reality of political issues very much. The general public doesn't even know how the economy works.

Neither do you. You only know that you serve your party.

How could they have an informed opinion on it?

Maybe the party tells them what their opinion is, just as it does with you?

They assume because the unemployment rate is still high, it must be all of Obama's fault, which is ridiculous.

Obama stupidly proclaimed that he would cut unemployment and cut the deficit.

Both are vastly higher than when he took office. By his own standard, he is a failure.

No, it is going through as planned. In case you didn't know how these things work, it'll take 10 years to fully meet the promise. I honestly think you pull these "facts" out of your ass.

I am not sure how else to explain this politifact thing to you. If you actually looked, you'd grasp what I am referring to. Idiot.

Going through as planned? He proposed in in 2010, and had it in his budget that year. It is 2012.

In case you don't know how things work, Congress cannot appropriate money for more than 2 years at a time. The last time Politifact updated that particular promise was Wednesday, March 4th, 2009.

IT
DOES
NOT
EXIST

You could start by looking at the dates of your promises when you point to them. After that, you can explain to me why I should rely on something that is almost 3 years out of date. After that...

there is no after that.

Going through as planned? He proposed in in 2010, and had it in his budget that year. It is 2012.

In case you don't know how things work, Congress cannot appropriate money for more than 2 years at a time. The last time Politifact updated that particular promise was Wednesday, March 4th, 2009.

IT
DOES
NOT
EXIST

You could start by looking at the dates of your promises when you point to them. After that, you can explain to me why I should rely on something that is almost 3 years out of date. After that...

there is no after that.

Either show me proof that Congress has stalled the progress, or shut the hell up.

I really do not believe American attitudes reflect the reality of political issues very much. The general public doesn't even know how the economy works. How could they have an informed opinion on it?

As I said s0n.......this is the POLITICS forum.........take this discussion to the ECONOMY forum.

The fact is........Obamas poll numbers are as high as they are simply because most people arent informed.

But the poll numbers are clear..........who's fault the shape of the economy is in is totally subjective. I only care about how the public views it, basic or not.........and the majority sees Obama as a fuck up where the economy is concerned. Go check any poll...........and in the last 45 years, incumbent presidents with a fcukked economy go down hard.

I got some news for the lefty nutter-assses on here. Best get ready to buckle up your chinstrap because this progressive way of doing things is about to get mothballed for 2 generations.

Oh.........and ps...........you can buy chinstraps at any Model's or The Sports Authority.

Last edited:

IT
DOES
NOT
EXIST

there is no after that.

Either show me proof that Congress has stalled the progress, or shut the hell up.

You seem to have things backwards, as usual. You are trying to prove that Obama accomplished something, and you sited the creation of an infrastructure bank as evidence of that accomplishment. You then pointed to a 3 year old site to prove that I was wrong in insisting it did not happen. I already used your links to prove my point, you need to provide more evidence to back up your claims.

Here are a few sites you can use to help prove me right.

National Infrastructure Reinvestment Bank - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This one is not that old, it is September of last year.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...k-would-work/2011/09/19/gIQAfDgUgK_story.html

Notice how it is talking about something that has not happened yet?

Here is one from October of last year, still hasn't even got out of committee.

Dems introduce bill creating Obama's infrastructure bank - The Hill's Floor Action

The bank does not exist, therefore your premise is false. This does not make your conclusion false, but it does make it suspect. Feel free to provide more links as you find them, I really do enjoy educating nincompoops in the finer points of logic.

Last edited:

IT
DOES
NOT
EXIST

there is no after that.

You seem to have things backwards, as usual. You are trying to prove that Obama accomplished something, and you sited the creation of an infrastructure bank as evidence of that accomplishment. You then pointed to a 3 year old site to prove that I was wrong in insisting it did not happen. I already used your links to prove my point, you need to provide more evidence to back up your claims.

Here are a few sites you can use to help prove me right.

National Infrastructure Reinvestment Bank - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This one is not that old, it is September of last year.

How Obama’s plan for infrastructure bank would work - The Washington Post

Notice how it is talking about something that has not happened yet?

Here is one from October of last year, still hasn't even got out of committee.

Dems introduce bill creating Obama's infrastructure bank - The Hill's Floor Action

The bank does not exist, therefore your premise is false. This does not make your conclusion false, but it does make it suspect. Feel free to provide more links as you find them, I really do enjoy educating nincompoops in the finer points of logic.

It is so painfully obvious that you did a search for all of these links. You had no foreknowledge of this issue and you know it.

Your links only prove that the process is underway. My god you're stupid.

And it is an Obama accomplishment because he signed the order to do it. It has to start somewhere, jackass.

21 months of private sector job growth.
GDP has been growing since 2009.
The stock market has doubled since 2009.
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009.
Americans paid off $1 trillion dollars of personal debt in the last few years.
Auto sales were up 13.9% in November.
Pending home sales were up 10% in October.
Retail sales were up 16% over the Thanksgiving weekend.
Unemployment is down to 8.5%
The deficit problem has been solved with the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in Dec. of 2012 and the automatic spending cuts that kick in in Jan. of 2013.

Bin Laden and Gaddafi are dead.

And it's all Obama's fault!

Forum List

Back