Obama's list of accomplishes in regards to the economy

I didn't list it as an accomplishment. Chris did.

I posted the Dow's numbers because QW was so strongly doubting that the market has doubled.

So out of the following list that Chris provided...which do you think would have happened regardless of who was in the White House?

"GDP has been growing since 2009.
The stock market has doubled since 2009.
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009.
Auto sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Unemployment is down.
We have had 22 months of private sector job growth.
GM was saved and is now the number one automaker in the world.
Bin Laden and Gaddafi are dead, and we are out of Iraq.
Obama has done a very good job."

My point is that Chris is giving Obama credit for things that would have happened if we'd had a department store mannequin sitting behind the desk in the Oval Office...hardly something to reelect someone for.

I give him credit for everything I put in bold.

Unemployment is down.
No it is not just the cooked numbers provided by the government. Why don't you give him credit for the record number of people on food stamps?

Where? If this was true why is the government laying people off? More people working the more revenue you will have. More revenue the more people will be working for the government.

Auto sales are up.
American or Foreign?

GM was saved and moved it's government ass down too Mexico.

and we are out of Iraq
Nothing obama did unless you give Bush credit because it was Bushes prearranged plan that obama followed.

Bin Laden

This was a double team shouldn't bushes water boarding get some of the credit?

Last edited:
So out of the following list that Chris provided...which do you think would have happened regardless of who was in the White House?

Auto sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

My point is that Chris is giving Obama credit for things that would have happened if we'd had a department store mannequin sitting behind the desk in the Oval Office...hardly something to reelect someone for.

Unemployment is down.
No it is not just the cooked numbers provided by the government. Why don't you give him credit for the record number of people on food stamps?

Where? If this was true why is the government laying people off? More people working the more revenue you will have. More revenue the more people will be working for the government.

Auto sales are up.
American or Foreign?

and we are out of Iraq
Nothing obama did unless you give Bush credit because it was Bushes prearranged plan that obama followed.

1) Of course, food stamps are at their highest. The unemployment rate is high. Many people need it.

2) You just aren't paying attention to current events. Do a search.

3) Both

4) Mexico? You have proof of that?

5) Obama still made the decision. He had the authority to extend the deployment, but he didn't.

Unemployment is down.

Auto sales are up.
American or Foreign?

and we are out of Iraq

1) Of course, food stamps are at their highest. The unemployment rate is high. Many people need it.

3) Both

5) Obama still made the decision. He had the authority to extend the deployment, but he didn't.

This is why I call those numbers released by the government fuzzy math
If unemployment is going down and We have had 22 months of private sector job growth
Why do we have a record number of people on food stamps?

Mexico? You have proof of that?
Do you live under a rock?

General Motors will invest $500 million to produce a new vehicle and eight-cylinder engines in a plant in northeastern Mexico, a company spokesman said on August 4.
The decision was announced at a meeting on August 3 between GM management and Mexican officials, the spokesman said, without giving details of the new vehicle.
IndustryWeek : GM to Build New Vehicle at Plant in Mexico

You just aren't paying attention to current events. Do a search.

You most defiantly are not see above link

Obama still made the decision. He had the authority to extend the deployment, but he didn't.

He had 60 days he had troops there longer than 60 days.

Last edited:
the2bstimulus2band2bjobs.jpg

Unemployment is down.

Auto sales are up.
American or Foreign?

and we are out of Iraq

3) Both

As to 5, he did not have authority to extend anything unless he was willing to ignore the fact that Iraq wanted us out by the Bush deadline. Want to try again?

All economic swings are both man made and part of the natural cycle of the market. It is not my fault you are too stupid to understand this.

Chris neither understands, nor fails to understand anything. Chris posts to promote the party. What he posts has nothing to do with the subject, it is only to promote the party. If what Chris posts is accurate or truthful, that is merely coincidence. Concepts such as "truth," "lie," "distortion," or even "on topic" are all meaningless to Chris. His posts promote the democrats and attack the infidels - any words that do so are used.

GDP has been growing since 2009.

{Real gross domestic product -- the output of goods and services produced by labor and property located in the United States -- increased at an annual rate of 1.8 percent in the third quarter of 2011 (that is, from the second quarter to the third quarter), according to the "third" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the second quarter, real GDP increased 1.3 percent. }

Focus on Economic Data: U.S. Real GDP Growth, April 28, 2011 | EconEdLink

GDP fell significantly from 2010. 1.8% is abysmal, the worst growth since the 1930's.

You were just lying for your party - as you so often do.

The market had crashed to an absurd low.

Bullshit, that is a flat out lie.

Auto sales are up.

False

Home sales are up.

ROFL

Here's a hint, when you lie, try not to make it so that people bust out laughing.

Retail sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

Obama has done a very good job.

You're final claim is just about as true as most of the others you made.

I didn't list it as an accomplishment. Chris did.

I posted the Dow's numbers because QW was so strongly doubting that the market has doubled.

Auto sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

I'll ask you the same question I asked earlier, Billy...how many of the things you credit Obama for would have happened no matter who was in the Oval Office?

Billy, you are dealing with ignorance and there is no way you can have a reasonable conversation with them.

Auto sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

I'll ask you the same question I asked earlier, Billy...how many of the things you credit Obama for would have happened no matter who was in the Oval Office?

Are you kidding me? The points I didn't bold. Is it really so hard to figure out?

Forum List

Back