Obama's Likelyhood of Re-election Rising...Thanks Newt!!!!

Your right there.

There is no Barry flying in on his magic carpet to supposedly save the day. LOL
I think we may get a preview of Obama's campaign tonight on the State of the Union Address.

Part of me thinks it would be good strategy for him NOT to tip his hand tonight, because Republican strategists have been trying to find out what Obama's campaign strategy will be for months, and all they have so far are guesses.

I'm guessing that the "save the day" approach is not one Obama will use this time around. We'll hear tons of that from Newt, Mitt, Rick, Jeb, or Rubio, or whoever

Neither does anyone else which was my point.

If Obama's re-election chances SOAR as Newt does better in the primary then I think that's a good indicator of how people view wingnut candidates.

Ohhhhhhhhhh so NEWT is the wingnut and OBAMA is the moderate? Confusing.

With Obama angering his own base over policy and continuing Bush's foreign policies and idiotic tax cuts you're sure not going to say that Obama is anything other than moderate, are you? :eek:

In his political ideology and way of thinking, he is as far left as they come, he still has to do what it takes to survive politically in order to try to enact his agenda. Plus he got a Republican house in 2010. A completely liberal agenda would make him a one term President for sure. Now its just a lot less likely that he will get re-elected rather than completely incomprehensible that he would get re-elected had he been able to act on his true beliefs.

Your right there.

I think we may get a preview of Obama's campaign tonight on the State of the Union Address.

Part of me thinks it would be good strategy for him NOT to tip his hand tonight, because Republican strategists have been trying to find out what Obama's campaign strategy will be for months, and all they have so far are guesses.

I'm guessing that the "save the day" approach is not one Obama will use this time around. We'll hear tons of that from Newt, Mitt, Rick, Jeb, or Rubio, or whoever

Personally I think we'll hear all kinds of talk about the rich "paying their fair share."

The State of the Union sucks and there really isn't any way anyone can sugarcoat it.

Mayby he'll surprise us all and say he ain't running for POTUS this year. Naah. Wishfull thinking.

Last edited:
Your right there.

Personally I think we'll hear all kinds of talk about the rich "paying their fair share."

The State of the Union sucks and there really isn't any way anyone can sugarcoat it.

Mayby he'll surprise us all and say he ain't running for POTUS this year. Naah. Wishfull thinking.
I'm betting he won't give the GOP anything to work with, so I'm guessing there won't be much of the "rich/fair share" stuff.

I think it'll be...."my admin started out losing 700,000 jobs a month, and we've had the "however many" straight months of job growth...it's still not enough, and we've still got a ways to go....we've got to work together in Washington....etc...."

Forum List

Back