Obama's Likelyhood of Re-election Rising...Thanks Newt!!!!

I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR A LONG TIME. But I have yet to get any kind of response from the mods. :eusa_hand:

The only thing I can figure is that it is a con/lib thing. But it sure doesn't bode well for a website that claims to promote fairness. :cuckoo:

Thanks for noticing, by the way.
You mean there might actualy be a mod who is childish enough to label this "old" because they don't agree with it?

Trust me on this. Been to a few sites..and the Mods here are pretty fair.
That's reassuring, thank you, and I take back what I was thinking.

I really don't see Newt as a moderate so I don't get the OPs premise.

Neither does anyone else which was my point.

If Obama's re-election chances SOAR as Newt does better in the primary then I think that's a good indicator of how people view wingnut candidates.

Romney makes it a sorta tight race..but the house would probably remain Republican with the Senate in play. Personally..I don't think Romney has a shot..once people start really looking at him. He couldn't win a second term as governor..and lost his bid for congress.

But Newt? Now your talking! Congress would go Democrat. And it would be a "landslide" for Obama.

You can always hope but I don't think so.

Feel free to expand on this.

Because it's not only me that feels this way.

Its not only me who feels as I do either.

If the economy and jobs don't improve then Barry is toast. Projections for 2012 don't look very good.

A majority of Americans also feel that the country is headed in the wrong direction. Last I looked Barry was at the helm.

Expand enough??

If Obama's re-election chances SOAR as Newt does better in the primary then I think that's a good indicator of how people view wingnut candidates.

Ohhhhhhhhhh so NEWT is the wingnut and OBAMA is the moderate? Confusing.

You can always hope but I don't think so.

If the economy and jobs don't improve then Barry is toast. Projections for 2012 don't look very good.

A majority of Americans also feel that the country is headed in the wrong direction. Last I looked Barry was at the helm.

Expand enough??
"Projections for 2012" look very good for Obama. He leads Romney by 1.5% and Newt by almost 10%.

And the Obama campaign hasn't even begun to fling turds.

Expand enough??
"Projections for 2012" look very good for Obama. He leads Romney by 1.5% and Newt by almost 10%.

And also, 1/2 of the country isn't really paying attention yet to the Repubs. Wait until they are and Mt. Gingrich erupts.

Expand enough??

Well that may be but if the economy and UE don't improve I doubt those projections will hold up. People will be voting with their pocketbooks.

Ohhhhhhhhhh so NEWT is the wingnut and OBAMA is the moderate? Confusing.

With Obama angering his own base over policy and continuing Bush's foreign policies and idiotic tax cuts you're sure not going to say that Obama is anything other than moderate, are you? :eek:

Expand enough??

Well that may be but if the economy and UE don't improve I doubt those projections will hold up. People will be voting with their pocketbooks.
I would agree with you if the economy gets worse from today and November.

The economy sucks pretty bad now, and it still doesn't seem to put any Republicans clearly over the top numbers wise.

Your right there.

There is no Barry flying in on his magic carpet to supposedly save the day. LOL

Forum List

Back