Obama's lie: If you like your health-care plan, you can keep your health-care plan

The question you're dodging is this:
Actually, I answered all those questions.

Do you have employer provided healthcare plans at your companies? - Yes, I pay half of most employee's coverage.

Can spouses of employees get on those plans? - Yes, spouses can children can be on the policy. However, I do not pay for them, employees have to pay for their families.

If so do they pay to get on? - Yes, they pay half their own coverage and all their families coverage.

So everything I said about UPS is true. And everyone who contradicted me, including you, is wrong.

Do you have employer provided healthcare plans at your companies? - Yes, I pay half of most employee's coverage.

Can spouses of employees get on those plans? - Yes, spouses can children can be on the policy. However, I do not pay for them, employees have to pay for their families.

If so do they pay to get on? - Yes, they pay half their own coverage and all their families coverage.

So everything I said about UPS is true. And everyone who contradicted me, including you, is wrong.

Yeah...no.

You thought the increase was 1 to 2 dollars.....doesn't say much for you.

Yeah...no.

You thought the increase was 1 to 2 dollars.....doesn't say much for you.
why do you try its not going to understand anything but its own lies

So much misinfo- Who says your rate went up because of O-CARE- COULD EASILY JUST BE YOUR TIME- costs doubled just under W...

RELAX AND SEE WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS, HATER DUPES- DEMS DIDN'T DO THIS TO BECOME UNPOPULAR- damn shift key- and everything you've been told is bs...

I explained why my rates went up in the op. It's not that long, even a liberal can read it.

For benchmark though, the prior year my rates went up from $360 to $410. A hefty percent, but nothing like Obama did when he made my insurance "affordable." Thanks...

Well, nothing has changed for me. My job pays for the Medicare supplement, and covers my wife with premium Kaiser. No increase in rates, copays, nada.

Can you show me the quote I said anything wrong about UPS?

So much misinfo- Who says your rate went up because of O-CARE- COULD EASILY JUST BE YOUR TIME- costs doubled just under W...

RELAX AND SEE WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS, HATER DUPES- DEMS DIDN'T DO THIS TO BECOME UNPOPULAR- damn shift key- and everything you've been told is bs...

I explained why my rates went up in the op. It's not that long, even a liberal can read it.

For benchmark though, the prior year my rates went up from $360 to $410. A hefty percent, but nothing like Obama did when he made my insurance "affordable." Thanks...

Well, nothing has changed for me. My job pays for the Medicare supplement, and covers my wife with premium Kaiser. No increase in rates, copays, nada.

You believe that, but costs went up for your employer. As a career management (GE) and management consultant (Booz Allen, et al) and business owner, your employer is pegging those costs to you and you will eventually get pegged with them. Unless you actually work for the government.

Forum List

Back