Obama's Legacy

the rw's come outta the woodwork when they see an anti- Obama thread. NEWSFLASH conTARDS!!! He was just reelected w/ a quite comfortable margin of electoral votes. Thanks for playing.

true story

tissue?

Are they. Free?
lol I still like you Willow even though you overdid it w/ the rw koolaid a long time ago :( I bet you watch Fox & Friends every mornin'. :alcoholic: Amiright :dunno:
they have their one tv station & am radio :tinfoil:

And they strike fear in the hearts of the Left:

1. Free Press was founded by Robert McChesney, and on his board sat Marxist Van Jones, former ‘Green Jobs Czar’ for Obama.

2. Insight into Free Press, and the Center for American Progress can be seen in “The Structural Imbalance of Political Talk Radio,” co-authored by Mark Lloyd. The following from their policy report: http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2007/06/pdf/talk_radio.pdf

a. “…more than 90 percent of Americans ages 12 or older listen to radio each week, “a higher penetration than television, magazines, newspapers, or the Internet.”… Americans listened on average to 19 hours of radio per week in 2006…conservative talk radio undeniably dominates the format…91 percent of the total weekday talk radio programming is conservative, and 9 percent is progressive

yeah. I'm REEEAL scared of oxyRush & Levine
emotjerkbag.gif
:lol:

I'm referring to the leadership and the Leftist movement.

The only movement to which you can claim leadership involves the lavatory.

(Was that too gross?)

there's an entire right wing media complex hell bent on tearing everything the president does apart and making everything as highly political and partisan and you want to lay the blame solely at the feet of the president?

really?

wow this comment shows a lack on reality. Of course the blame solely lays at Obama's feet. who do you think is president and responsible for his own actions???? Good heavens let the man stand responsible for his own doings. He's accountable and no one else.

d i v i s i v e n e s s

Very true

Divisiveness will be part of Obama's legacy. No other President has faced as divisive a party as todays Republicns. They have no agenda, no discernable leadership, no inclination of helping America

All they have is a strong hatred of all things Obama and a desire to obstruct anything he does

When the Obama history is finally written, the challenge of dealing with a Congress full of obstructionists will be part of his legacy
To every season...
Spin spin, spin,
There is a reason...
Spend, spend, spend...

If the GOP doesn't get its shit together and start acting like reasonable adults, Obama's legacy just might be the end of the Republican Party and the rise of a new party.
Thank Heaven our Republican Congress wants nothing done, and they're doing it.

The Republicans are saving Americans a shitload of unsustainable debt President Obama and his SpendMeisters would like to inflict upon a country his wife didn't used to be too proud of before he was elected President.

Sounds exactly like what the Democrats did with Bush for his 8 years

Compare the number of news stations considered liberal vs. conservative.

Fox News is all ya got. The inane antics of the conservatives supply a disproportionately greater amount of fodder than the left evidently.

And Fox doesn't even consider themselves news.

Fox News Has a First Amendment Right to Lie - Updated | Library Grape

The link, very much like you, is ignorant and a total fraud:

"Clearly, the story that FOX News got a court ruling in favor of its right to "lie" in its news broadcasts has become something of a talking point among the cable news channel's detractors. There's only one problem - the story as popularly told is completely false, and is based almost exclusively on hysteria, hyperbole, and half-truths.

To begin with, the popular portrayal almost always omits the rather crucial fact that Akre and Wilson lost almost every one of their claims at the trial court. As the Florida Second District Court of Appeal noted in their ruling:

Akre and Wilson sued WTVT alleging... that their terminations had been in retaliation for their resisting WTVT's attempts to distort or suppress the BGH story and for threatening to report the alleged news distortion to the FCC. Akre also brought claims for declaratory relief and for breach of contract. After a four-week trial, a jury found against Wilson on all of his claims. The trial court directed a verdict against Akre on her breach of contract claim, Akre abandoned her claim for declaratory relief, and the trial court let her whistle-blower claims go to the jury. The jury rejected all of Akre's claims except her claim that WTVT retaliated against her in response to her threat to disclose the alleged news distortion to the FCC.

Yet in all the claims and charges leveled directly by Akre and Wilson against the FOX affiliate across multiple venues and platforms, there is not a single mention of any "right to lie" argument allegedly offered by WTVT. They seemingly accuse the station of nearly every other sin imaginable in the world of journalism, but are completely silent on this charge. "
FOX, Lies & Videotape: debunking an internet myth

And now to de-bunk the crap you write:

The Center for Competitive Politics (CCP) is a conservative group that promotes the deregulation of U.S. elections, being against the McCain-Feingold act, the Disclose Act, the Fairness Doctrine, and being in favor of the Supreme Court decision Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission which allows unlimited corporate money in elections.
Center for Competitive Politics - SourceWatch

Like we would believe anything you post from them! :lol:

d i v i s i v e n e s s

I call BS. With todays political climate any democrat elected would be hated by the right. Would not matter what they did. When you start an arguement already believing "liberalism is a mental disorder", nothing the other side does will appease you. Hell, Obama proposed a Conservative idea, the mandate, first proposed by the Heritage Foundation, and he was called every name in the book. He gave the order to take out OBL and was critisized for "spiking the football". Obama could shit out gold bars and pay off the deficit and you guys would bitch because gold prices dropped.
Let's see him pay off half the deficit like he promised.

[ame=http://youtu.be/SaQUU2ZL6D8]Obama will cut deficit in half FEB 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

Compare the number of news stations considered liberal vs. conservative.

Fox News is all ya got. The inane antics of the conservatives supply a disproportionately greater amount of fodder than the left evidently.

And Fox doesn't even consider themselves news.

Fox News Has a First Amendment Right to Lie - Updated | Library Grape

The link, very much like you, is ignorant and a total fraud:

"Clearly, the story that FOX News got a court ruling in favor of its right to "lie" in its news broadcasts has become something of a talking point among the cable news channel's detractors. There's only one problem - the story as popularly told is completely false, and is based almost exclusively on hysteria, hyperbole, and half-truths.

To begin with, the popular portrayal almost always omits the rather crucial fact that Akre and Wilson lost almost every one of their claims at the trial court. As the Florida Second District Court of Appeal noted in their ruling:

Akre and Wilson sued WTVT alleging... that their terminations had been in retaliation for their resisting WTVT's attempts to distort or suppress the BGH story and for threatening to report the alleged news distortion to the FCC. Akre also brought claims for declaratory relief and for breach of contract. After a four-week trial, a jury found against Wilson on all of his claims. The trial court directed a verdict against Akre on her breach of contract claim, Akre abandoned her claim for declaratory relief, and the trial court let her whistle-blower claims go to the jury. The jury rejected all of Akre's claims except her claim that WTVT retaliated against her in response to her threat to disclose the alleged news distortion to the FCC.

Yet in all the claims and charges leveled directly by Akre and Wilson against the FOX affiliate across multiple venues and platforms, there is not a single mention of any "right to lie" argument allegedly offered by WTVT. They seemingly accuse the station of nearly every other sin imaginable in the world of journalism, but are completely silent on this charge. "
FOX, Lies & Videotape: debunking an internet myth

And now to de-bunk the crap you write:

The Center for Competitive Politics (CCP) is a conservative group that promotes the deregulation of U.S. elections, being against the McCain-Feingold act, the Disclose Act, the Fairness Doctrine, and being in favor of the Supreme Court decision Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission which allows unlimited corporate money in elections.
Center for Competitive Politics - SourceWatch

Like we would believe anything you post from them! :lol:

1. Is English a second language to you? Do you have a first language?
I ask because it appears you believe 'de-bunk' is synonymous with 'ignore.'

2. Your link states that Fox believes it has a first amendment to lie.
The statement is false, a total fabrication, as I showed in the post that you ignored.

Now, you can pretend that you don't believe that....but you know very well
that I never post anything but the truth.
Never.

a. Aware of your....shall we call them 'limitation'...I even highlighted significant parts.

3. Now, this is the give-way of your obtundation:

"Like we would believe anything you post from them!"

"We"???

As though there were any sentient individuals who would actually admit association
with you!

Be serious.

4. Syntactically, for your edification, 'we' can be used by a) royalty, b) newspaper editorial writers, or c) those with a tape-worm

Get well soon.

After 8 years of "W" and then 8 years of Obama, there can only be one possible successor.

$barak bush.jpg

hey rw'ers!!! It's still 3 days, 6 hrs until the President is sworn in as a Two-termer so don't get all riled up just yet.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/270142-only-22-more-days-until-inaugeration.html#post6570411

Well, ringy dingy ding. Only 1464 days left of Obama in the WH. :woohoo:

its going to be a looong 1464 days for people of your persuasion. Are you just a conservsative who votes Repub (cop-out) or are you a Repub?

hey rw'ers!!! It's still 3 days, 6 hrs until the President is sworn in as a Two-termer so don't get all riled up just yet.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/270142-only-22-more-days-until-inaugeration.html#post6570411

Well, ringy dingy ding. Only 1464 days left of Obama in the WH. :woohoo:

its going to be a looong 1464 days for people of your persuasion. Are you just a conservsative who votes Repub (cop-out) or are you a Repub?
I used to be a middle-of-the-road person who prided herself on voting sometimes 50-50, depending on who was best qualified. Then the Democrats stared pursuing the Marxist ideals of wealth redistribution, too much power concentrated in the fed and not in the states, legislating from the leftist bench, subsidizing partial-birth abortions, persecuting religious people who believe in the 10 commandments and the 2 great commandments, taking guns away from the little guy, shunning people who exercise free speech in politics, and punishing all business owners, including those dedicated to the fine arts.

I'm against stealing by proxy of Congress, against subsidizing 1.5 million annual abortions made in lieu of birth control with no harm expected to the mother if she carries to full term, against religious persecution, against impingement on the first and second amendments, and against communism because I'm for business and the arts, and no, that does not include art that belittles women or encourages lasciviousness, although I promise not to look if someone else gets off on it. ;)

God will make the now 1463 days pass in the twinkling of an eye for us. He has a purpose, and something could likely happen that would change Obama's mind about supporting terrorist organizations such as the Muslim Brotherhood, who have targeted Americans and funded our slaughter in the past and will double down in the future sans resistance. When Obama comes to that ultimate conclusion, we may see him begin respecting who Americans are, learn to live within the means of the people without inflicting pain at the pump, stop raising taxes, and discontinue paving the way for higher costs on every line item there is. When Obama sees the light, he has a great opportunity to mend fences and integrate into the body of Americanism without accusing dissidents of "racism" because he will understand from the numbers how divided blacks now are from whites on account of his exaggerations.

God has blessed America and will continue to do so. Obama is invited to get on board with that or suffer a very negligible legacy of oppression along racial lines of white people who gave him a chance, starting with his mother and grandparents.

Forum List

Back