Obama’s Legacy Has Already Been Destroyed By Andrew Sullivan

Reducing taxes, without reducing spending, doesn't achieve that. It's fake. It's like solving your family's cashflow problems by racking up credit card debt. It might make the idiots happy in the short term, but it actually makes the problem of government confiscating wealth from citizens even worse.

LMAO sorry buddy but I don't owe anyone a dime. Everything I own is paid for so more money in my check comes in quite handy.

Sorry you can't say the same.

Don't pretend to know anything about me or my personal finances. I'm sorry my point eluded you.

Oh your point didn't elude me.

You think the Govt. is out to get you. You sure have a high opinion of yourself if you think little old you is on the Govt. radar.

You see Govt. conspiracies everywhere.

Reducing taxes, without reducing spending, doesn't achieve that. It's fake. It's like solving your family's cashflow problems by racking up credit card debt. It might make the idiots happy in the short term, but it actually makes the problem of government confiscating wealth from citizens even worse.

LMAO sorry buddy but I don't owe anyone a dime. Everything I own is paid for so more money in my check comes in quite handy.

Don't pretend to know anything about me or my personal finances. I'm sorry my point eluded you.

You think the Govt. is out to get you. You sure have a high opinion of yourself if you think little old you is on the Govt. radar.

Nope. It eluded you alright. Reducing taxes, while simultaneously increasing debt, devalues the currency. You might think you're better off because you have a little more take-home pay, but in reality, your wealth is being drained. It's like living well by dosing up on credit card debt. You're kidding yourself.

Nope. It eluded you alright. Reducing taxes, while simultaneously increasing debt, devalues the currency. You might think you're better off because you have a little more take-home pay, but in reality, your wealth is being drained. It's like living well by dosing up on credit card debt. You're kidding yourself.

Since I don't have credit card debt your credit card point means nothing. The only credit card I have is the one on my debit card.

Sure we owe lots and I sure hope they start paying it back.

Only time will tell on that one.

My family income almost tripled during the Obama years. Had nothing to do with him though.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
My wealth more than tripled under the Great Obama

Sure it did because you sucked off the Govt. tit for years.

I've done much better under Trump. With Obama it all stayed the same which isn't bad but I never made more. Under Trump I have.

If your income is affected by who is sitting in the White House, perhaps a change of careers might be the way to go.

Nope. I've had the same career for the last twelve years.

I'm making more money with Trump as POTUS when he and Congress made those tax changes. I'm sure there are quite a few of the working people who can say the same.

You have had the same career for 12 years and didn’t ever make more money and still only make more now because of tax cuts?

That’s crazy. No way I would work for 12 years without a raise or more.

I started my new career just over 5 years ago and my annual salary has gone up more than 23 grand in that time...and that is not including tax cuts.

Since my career is in law enforcement and been the best part of twenty years I never expected to make big money and I haven't.

Glad you have though and unlike some folks I hope you make more.

Since I don't have credit card debt your credit card point means nothing. The only credit card I have is the one on my debit card.

Sure we owe lots and I sure hope they start paying it back.

Only time will tell on that one.

Wow....

Who knows people could remember how bad they had it under Obama... lol

My family income almost tripled during the Obama years. Had nothing to do with him though.

My wealth more than tripled under the Great Obama

Sure it did because you sucked off the Govt. tit for years.

I've done much better under Trump. With Obama it all stayed the same which isn't bad but I never made more. Under Trump I have.
The stock market almost tripled under Obama, housing prices boomed

How is it that no Republicans made money while Obama was President?

In your dreams. The housing market tanked under Obama.

The stock market really liked Trump and did very well when he was elected. It did well under Obama at some points as well but the stock market isn't the economy

The economy was in the shitter under Obama and unemployment was through the roof. I can honestly say I was more than surprised when he got the second term. I can also remember everyone blaming Bush.

Under Trump the economy is doing great and UE is the lowest its been in decades. I'm making more money with his tax changes.

You can lie to yourself about how great things were under Obama but we all know that's bullshit.
Unfortunately, facts are not your friend

Housing market tanked in 2006 under Bush
The stock market rose from 6800 to 19,500 under the Great Obama. Fat Donnie is not even close
The Great Obama dropped unemployment by over 5 percent, it hasn’t even dropped one percent under Fat Donnie

There would be no trump if there was no obama, People were bored and angry with the shit eater that is Obama...

There would be no trump if there was no obama, People were bored and angry with the shit eater that is Obama...
People bought the lies Trump was telling

That is why he is President

This is to hilarious..

Andrew Sullivan: Obama’s Legacy Has Already Been Destroyed

In one respect, it seems to me, the presidency of Donald Trump has been remarkably successful. In 17 months, he has effectively erased Barack Obama’s two-term legacy.

I don’t want to say or face this. I still want to believe my colleague, Jonathan Chait, whose thesis is that the changes Obama made in his difficult but tenacious eight years in office are too great to reverse. And there are a couple of shifts that do indeed seem to be as permanent as anything is in politics: marriage equality and legal cannabis. But neither, one recalls, was a signature goal of Obama. He began as an alleged opponent of marriage equality, even though, of course, he was bullshitting. He wouldn’t touch the marijuana issue in his entire term and even at one point dismissed it as trivial. As for the rest, in specific policy terms, Trump and the Republican Congress have succeeded in undoing Obama’s work to an extent I barely anticipated.

In economic policy, Obama’s slow winnowing of the deficit even in times of sluggish growth has been completely reversed. We too easily forget that the biggest accomplishment of Trump’s term in office so far — a massive increase in debt in a time of robust economic growth — is the inverse of Obama’s studied sense of fiscal responsibility. Nothing in modern fiscal history can match Trump’s recklessness — neither Reagan’s leap of faith nor George W. Bush’s profligacy — and it’s telling that the Democrats and the liberal intelligentsia have accommodated so swiftly to it. Nothing is so unfashionable right now as worrying about debt.
He got us out of Bush’s Recession. That’s his legacy. And pre existing conditions

God knows what the long term effects of trumpanomics will be.

Democrats slow steady safe. Republican economics cause booms and busts. I’ll survive the next bust. Will you?

People bought the lies Trump was telling

That is why he is President
Ask Lindsay graham, Huckabee, mitt Romney, McCain, kucenich cruz fiorino christie and Rubio if you’re lying

Some of them won’t admit it now because they work for or with him now

Obama was a great President period. Full stop.

Elected by over 50% of the vote.

Twice.

Trump won the electoral college by less than 70, 000 votes spread across four states, in the lowest turn out in a Presidential election.

And still lost the popular vote by 3 million votes.

With over 250,000 votes suppressed in Wisconsin alone.

Trump is a lot of things.

A legitimately elected President isn't one of them.

Twice.

Trump won the electoral college by less than 70, 000 votes spread across four states, in the lowest turn out in a Presidential election.

The Great Obama is already considered a top 10 President

Crooked Donnie will be a punch line

Twice.

Lol
Shit for brains, you morons said the Hildabeast was shoe in...
BTW, she did not win the popular vote, nor what really matters... the electoral college.
More people voted conservative/Libertarian… Easily
Donald J. Trump Republican 62,980,160
Hillary R. Clinton Democratic 65,845,063
Gary Johnson Libertarian 4,488,931
Jill Stein Green 1,457,050

Forum List

Back