Obama's Legacy" Debt, Poverty, Wars, Inflation, Division, and Unemployment

Obama's Legacy: Indecisiveness

He didn't know what to do and was usually late in reacting in the economy, debt, joblessness, foreign afairs and disasters.

Last edited:
Republicans put the country into a tailspin headed for a crash, left us with two wars and a world that doesn't trust us or like us while at the same time breaking international law after law. Now add to this, that they put the country on steroids as far as debt, while allowing any guidelines that were in place to end along with lowering the taxes of the rich and transferring the cost of govt onto the states which we all know are funded by the average guy much more than the rich.

Anyone who would want the republicans back in control either is stupid, can't learn from a mistake or is very rich and know that they are their boys or all three of the above.

My GOD how many times must you be kicked in the teeth to understand that the next time that group puts out their hand to help you, you have the brains to say no thanks.

Last edited:
Liberal math, explains why we're broke:

The population of Tampa is roughly 300,000. Divide $2.1 million by 300,000 and you get somewhere in the neighborhood of 14 cents per person.

and 90% of what plan parenthood does is provide abortions, now that is republican math!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately that does sum it up. This isn't Hope or Change.

True the Tea Party is the current hopey changey bunch.

Were you a hopey changey person in 2008, for Obama?

Yes Bush was crap and yes Obama is crap... Why do people still seem to try and attack the TP? Obama ran off "hope and change." Don't fault the TP for Obama's scam on Democrats.

1. The debt was already there, nice try.

2. Poverty was already there, mostly created by Bush's tax cuts and his deregulations.

3. You mean the two wars that Bush started?

4. Inflation was already there.

5. The division is created with the republcians not compromising on anything. Thats on republicans.

6. Unemployment was already set into motion even before Obama won the election.

Are you an idiot? Well thats a stated fact.

You sir are beyond help, and why would anyone want to try and talk you down from your crush on Obama when it's so funny to watch, lolz.

I'm not sure how after 3 years you think that list you gave all still being in place or expanded upon is a plus for Obama, but go ahead and remind everyone of all the things Obama said he would do, only to obviously not have done.

Obama's Legacy: Indecisiveness

He didn't know what to do and was usually late in reacting in the economy, debt, joblessness, foreign afairs and disasters.

You know, all partisan politics aside this is prolly the most honest answer. One thing that has stood out to me about Obama is how amazingly slow he is to even get out there and talk to the people. Obama seems to be not like a few days late but literally like a month or more behind. Obama has been late to address his position on almost any given issue.

Bush suffered from simply not getting a break from his own idiotic actions and decisions. It was like every time you think here is his chance, a non fail moment, Bush STILL managed to make himself look like he had a brain God gave a turnip. Oddly enough Obama seems to be in that same boat, only to me at least it seems self induced.

It was like when Bush messed up he said "chit!" right after, admitting his error in a comical way... With Obama's arrogance it's the opposite, the audience is left thinking "Does he really just not fucking get it yet?" as Obama tried to put things in “context” that has nothing to do with reality.

Last edited:
And this is different from bush how?

One difference - Obama doesn't appear to be auditioning for a Stand-Up Comic job when he leaves office. Without doubt, George W. Bush was the most unintentionally hilarious President in History. Another difference - Goering and Geobbels have left the building.

You have lost the discussion with your stupid Nazi bullshit. And because you live in the shithole known as San Fran.

And this is different from bush how?

One difference - Obama doesn't appear to be auditioning for a Stand-Up Comic job when he leaves office. Without doubt, George W. Bush was the most unintentionally hilarious President in History. Another difference - Goering and Geobbels have left the building.

You have lost the discussion with your stupid Nazi bullshit. And because you live in the shithole known as San Fran.

SF is pretty bad... I would go there only every once in a while because I lived in Santa Rosa, near by... Trask all over the place and homless EVERYWHRE. It was a dump and that was not what I thought it was going to be like.

1. The debt was already there, nice try.

2. Poverty was already there, mostly created by Bush's tax cuts and his deregulations.

3. You mean the two wars that Bush started?

4. Inflation was already there.

5. The division is created with the republcians not compromising on anything. Thats on republicans.

6. Unemployment was already set into motion even before Obama won the election.

Are you an idiot? Well thats a stated fact.

1) Obama has stolen, I mean spent more than any other President ever in history.
2) Poverty up under Obama: IRS stats
3) No I was referring to Obama's 2 new wars, Libya (illegal war for Oil ) and Pakistan (illegal murdering drone attacks at will)
4) Inflation was lower under Bush, Now rising, Energy $$$$ up, Food $$$$ Up...
5) Democrats are evil. They attacked and slandered Bush for wars they endorsed, encouraged and voted for. LOL
6) 6.8 bush/10% Obama

Like my balls

PS: President Oprah is a one term President

So he hasn't parted those seas yet? Man that sucks. Under the Hopey Changey One's reign,the Takers have come dangerously close to outnumbering the Producers. 43 Million Americans on Food Stamps alone. He has rapidly taken our nation towards ruin. And guess what happens when the Takers outnumber the Producers?...You become a miserable Third World Nation. We're almost there folks. Better vote for real change in 2012. The Hopey Changey One & Democrats gots to go.

YEP, it's all happened in the last 24 months and it's all because of OBAMA that we are in the pickle we are in right now.

You could kick the shit out of some people and put them in a intensive care and two years later they wouldn't remember the past that kicked the shit out of them and put them in intensive care one again. It's like they have been in a coma for 8 years and just work up two years ago and that is their lifes.

The Republicans and BUSH dam near ruined the USA to a point that many thought and some still think is beyond repair as a nation we once believed would always be the greatest place in the world to live.:cuckoo:

So what are republicans offering? get rid of Medicare, medicaid and SS. tell those who don't have a job to get one of the non existent jobs out there and tell everyone who woks for a hourly wage your being paid too much and you need to take less and pay for more. and by the way we need to cut taxes for the rich and corps a lot more so we may be back for even bigger cuts and give backs.

You people are idiots, trying to blame where we are at right now on what Obama has done or tried to do over the last two years and not looking at where GWB and PUGS left us when they were thrown out of office. Yeah people have a short memory but they sure the hell can't be that stupid I would hope.

Is that the title of the latest NeoCon Wet Dream? :bsflag:

Bush was called out on being a crap president, why can't Obama?

Good point. Bush and Obama are both owned by the same people so why would you expect any difference?

your right, the rich have a way of getting whats best for them even when it's done as a way to help the middle class and the poor, they still seem to be able to suck it dry. The big difference is that Obama is trying to help the middle class, and we all understand that the repugs have no intention of even bothering with that notion, they only care about their BASE, the rich. END OF THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bush was called out on being a crap president, why can't Obama?

Good point. Bush and Obama are both owned by the same people so why would you expect any difference?

your right, the rich have a way of getting whats best for them even when it's done as a way to help the middle class and the poor, they still seem to be able to suck it dry. The big difference is that Obama is trying to help the middle class, and we all understand that the repugs have no intention of even bothering with that notion, they only care about their BASE, the rich. END OF THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn4daYJzyls]YouTube - George W Bush - The Elite My Base[/ame]

So he hasn't parted those seas yet? Man that sucks. Under the Hopey Changey One's reign,the Takers have come dangerously close to outnumbering the Producers. 43 Million Americans on Food Stamps alone. He has rapidly taken our nation towards ruin. And guess what happens when the Takers outnumber the Producers?...You become a miserable Third World Nation. We're almost there folks. Better vote for real change in 2012. The Hopey Changey One & Democrats gots to go.

43 million could be working a Mickey Dees or a Wally World and providing production but still qualify for food stamps.
I believe that many in the military also qualify for food stamps.

Forum List

Back