Obama's Legacy" Debt, Poverty, Wars, Inflation, Division, and Unemployment

Unfortunately that does sum it up. This isn't Hope or Change.

Since I don't rely on the Federal Government to supply either Hope or Change, perhaps I'm not disappointed. That anyone old enough to vote does is amazing, but stupid. But then I've been around for over 60 years and observed this process for 40 of them. The best we can ever say is that we Hope there will be Change.

This too shall pass.

The worst is yet to come. If he is able to raise taxes, I am sure he will, it will have the same effect as the Revenue Act of 1932. It will plunge us into a severe depression. A depression that will make the great depression seem very small. We are about to witness the currency debasing to the value of zero and an unemployment rate at 50%. We will be suffering the effects of his Presidency long after he leaves office. I used to think he was just another Jimmy Carter. He is much worst. I place him below James Buchanan.

I hope I am wrong, but I'm often not.:mad:

1. The debt was already there, nice try.

2. Poverty was already there, mostly created by Bush's tax cuts and his deregulations.

3. You mean the two wars that Bush started?

4. Inflation was already there.

5. The division is created with the republcians not compromising on anything. Thats on republicans.

6. Unemployment was already set into motion even before Obama won the election.

Are you an idiot? Well thats a stated fact.

This too shall pass.

The worst is yet to come. If he is able to raise taxes, I am sure he will, it will have the same effect as the Revenue Act of 1932. It will plunge us into a severe depression. A depression that will make the great depression seem very small. We are about to witness the currency debasing to the value of zero and an unemployment rate at 50%. We will be suffering the effects of his Presidency long after he leaves office. I used to think he was just another Jimmy Carter. He is much worst. I place him below James Buchanan.

Not the cause of the coming depression. Globalization and world competitiion is the cause.
Well that and Americans buying everything on credit.

And what would be the legacy of Bush and the Republicans?

Ohh the same, but lets not dwell on that of we will get a Bush is not president any more even though the topic is legacies.

This too shall pass.

Raising taxes a little along with some cuts in long term spending will actually do the opposite. Investors will feel much more secure if the budget becomes more manageable, and that will lead to more investment which will keep the recovery going, although I don't expect any quick recovery. Keeping taxes where they are will continue to increase the debt and will scare investors away. And no, we cannot cut enough to get things back on track; I don't care what some of you think. It's just not possible. As of last year, SS, Medicare/Medicaid, Defense, and interest on the debt was more than we took in. And Americans are not okay with ending Medicare or SS, so argue all you want about how we can't afford these programs, but it won't change a thing. Those programs are here to stay. Better start talking about some realistic goals to reduce their costs while keeping the voters on board with those cuts. Programs like Paul Ryan's are not going to fly, and if Republicans keep pushing for those types of cuts, they will be watching from the sidelines and the Dems take back control of everything.

Ohh the same, but lets not dwell on that of we will get a Bush is not president any more even though the topic is legacies.

Bush actually compared himself and his legacy to George Washington (probably because they have the same first name). He was asked how he thought historians would depict him and his legacy. His response, well George Washington was still being written about. Of course, the fact that George Washington used most of his personal fortune to fund the fight for freedom from Great Britain, that he is considered the Father of the country and was the first President of the United States apparently totally slipped by this George as being reasons why historian were still interested in researching his life and writing about it.

So he hasn't parted those seas yet? Man that sucks. Under the Hopey Changey One's reign,the Takers have come dangerously close to outnumbering the Producers. 43 Million Americans on Food Stamps alone. He has rapidly taken our nation towards ruin. And guess what happens when the Takers outnumber the Producers?...You become a miserable Third World Nation. We're almost there folks. Better vote for real change in 2012. The Hopey Changey One & Democrats gots to go.

Forum List

Back