Obama's lead on Romney grows

6a00d8341c60fd53ef013488a86865970c-500wi

It must suck for the far right (every conservative Primary voter) to know they'll have to be pulling the lever for one of the RINO candidates or stay home :(

Shouldn't they be used to it by now? It is not like this is a new phenomena.

General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Poll Date Sample Obama (D) Romney (R) Spread
RCP Average 2/1 - 2/17 -- 49.3 43.2 Obama +6.1
Rasmussen Tracking 2/15 - 2/17 1500 LV 49 41 Obama +8
Democracy Corps (D) 2/11 - 2/14 1000 LV 49 45 Obama +4
CNN/Opinion Research 2/10 - 2/13 937 RV 51 46 Obama +5
CBS News/NY Times 2/8 - 2/13 1604 RV 48 42 Obama +6
PPP (D) 2/9 - 2/12 1200 RV 49 42 Obama +7
Pew Research 2/8 - 2/12 1172 RV 52 44 Obama +8
FOX News 2/6 - 2/9 1110 RV 47 42 Obama +5
Reuters/Ipsos 2/2 - 2/6 881 RV 48 42 Obama +6
ABC News/Wash Post 2/1 - 2/4 879 RV 51 45 Obama +6

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Romney's not going to be the nominee dumbass. This irrelevant garbage is hillarious.

If that's the case, then prepare yourself for Obama's reelection.

Not happening chuckles. No matter how much you hope to scare us into Romney.

Sore losers!!!!

Haven't lost anything yet.

Got the house in 2010...hows that working out for you ?

Will get the senate in 2012.

Will get the WH in 2012 also.

There is no reason to assume Republicans will take the Senate in 2012. Congress' approval rating is at 10%. Most people put equal blame on the House and Senate.

Scott Brown was the precursor. 2010 was the train hitting you between the eyes. You're still to damned stunned to realise what's going to hit you in 2012. Deer in the headlights.

When the voters of the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts elect a Republican to stop what you're doing, you don't have a prayer.

You don't scare anybody anymore, commie.

There is no reason to assume Republicans will take the Senate in 2012. Congress' approval rating is at 10%. Most people put equal blame on the House and Senate.

Scott Brown was the precursor. 2010 was the train hitting you between the eyes. You're still to damned stunned to realise what's going to hit you in 2012. Deer in the headlights.

When the voters of the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts elect a Republican to stop what you're doing, you don't have a prayer.

You don't scare anybody anymore, commie.

The nude model is going down.

It would suck even worse if Obama got re-elected, even you must agree with that...

If RINO Romney wins, the GOP will run RINO's for the next 20 years.

I would hope that your wrong of course but still I don't get why Democrats are so impressed with Obama, the country is suffering and he's only made it worse.

Where is the possible upside for any of us left or right in his re-election..honestly, I just don't get it...When he had Congress he took us in the wrong direction and split the country drastically..and really hasn't shown any more than mediocre leadership qualities at best..

It's fine to want to win elections and all but with Obama we know the course we're headed in, and to me, it's not promising at all..

I say a new face and a fresh start is the only way to go, I'm not that thrilled about it either.

I think there are loads of Dems who aren't impressed with Barry but what are they gonna do?

The DNC is gonna run with him so its either him, the Rep or perhaps the family dog for Prez??

If RINO Romney wins, the GOP will run RINO's for the next 20 years.

I would hope that your wrong of course but still I don't get why Democrats are so impressed with Obama, the country is suffering and he's only made it worse.

Where is the possible upside for any of us left or right in his re-election..honestly, I just don't get it...When he had Congress he took us in the wrong direction and split the country drastically..and really hasn't shown any more than mediocre leadership qualities at best..

It's fine to want to win elections and all but with Obama we know the course we're headed in, and to me, it's not promising at all..

I say a new face and a fresh start is the only way to go, I'm not that thrilled about it either.

I think there are loads of Dems who aren't impressed with Barry but what are they gonna do?
The DNC is gonna run with him so its either him, the Rep or perhaps the family dog for Prez??

You wish!!! Don't give us your problem. We don't want it. Nice try though.

I do have Dem friends you know.

None of them are happy with Barry.

Of course my friends aren't the whole Dem voting block but where there are a few that I do know there are thousands I don't know.

I also have Indi friends who aren't best pleased with Barry. In fact they think the local garbage man would be a better POTUS than Barry boy.

Add to that the percentage of the country that thinks we are headed in the wrong direction and I think Barry isn't a shoe in for anything.

Oh well. Nov 2012 will tell the tale.

No wishin about it boyo.

Last edited:

I do have Dem friends you know.

None of them are happy with Barry.

Of course my friends aren't the whole Dem voting block but where there are a few that I do know there are thousands I don't know.

I also have Indi friends who aren't best pleased with Barry. In fact they think the local garbage man would be a better POTUS than Barry boy.

Add to that the percentage of the country that thinks we are headed in the wrong direction and I think Barry isn't a shoe in for anything.

Oh well. Nov 2012 will tell the tale.

No wishin about it boyo.

Bullshit, boyo.

Sore losers!!!!

No better than it has for anyone else. Just what have they accomplished, slick??

Let's see.....

They've stopped Obama in his tracks on quite a number of things. They have raised the level of understanding of the national debt to the point we might actually start to do something about it. They passed jobs bills and a budget.

In short, they've done just what we want them to do.

And because of that, business now sees it as being somewhat safer to invest. Additioally, now that Obamacare is headed to the crapper....they are more encouraged.

So, I'd say they've accomplished a great deal.

But, then you don't seem to get out much....so I guess you would not know.

Another Bump for Chris....

Walker is going to stomp his opponent.

Scotus will overturn the ACA.

And this lead isn't so big anymore.

Sorry, Chris.

Don't fret. Real jobs will be coming soon !

Forum List

Back