Obama's lead on Romney grows

Historically, the data from February in any election year has never been an indicator of anything - used only by frightened morons grasping at any straw to cling to in the choppy political seas.

Not only does turdman go down in flames...but we'll get the senate too.

What a glorious day. Then we can figure out how to starve Obamacare, screw the poor (out of their entitlements) and get this country back on good fiscal ground.

$1000 says he doesn't. Be a man, step up.

It must suck for the far right (every conservative Primary voter) to know they'll have to be pulling the lever for one of the RINO candidates or stay home :(

It would suck even worse if Obama got re-elected, even you must agree with that...

Sure.....if they were a decent alternative option.

But, there isn't. So Obama is as good as we'll get.

Historically, the data from February in any election year has never been an indicator of anything - used only by frightened morons grasping at any straw to cling to in the choppy political seas.

What a glorious day. Then we can figure out how to starve Obamacare, screw the poor (out of their entitlements) and get this country back on good fiscal ground.

You know he'll ignore you. They are all bold until its time to put up or shut up. I promise you, he is of the "shut up" variety.

Sorry...but thanks to Obama's policies...I don't have a $1000 to wager.

There is, after all, a slight chance that this country is as stupid as it sometimes behaves.

You know he'll ignore you. They are all bold until its time to put up or shut up. I promise you, he is of the "shut up" variety.

I take it your avatar is simply an indication you view Christians as sex partners.

It must suck for the far right (every conservative Primary voter) to know they'll have to be pulling the lever for one of the RINO candidates or stay home :(

It would suck even worse if Obama got re-elected, even you must agree with that...

If RINO Romney wins, the GOP will run RINO's for the next 20 years.

I would hope that your wrong of course but still I don't get why Democrats are so impressed with Obama, the country is suffering and he's only made it worse.

Where is the possible upside for any of us left or right in his re-election..honestly, I just don't get it...When he had Congress he took us in the wrong direction and split the country drastically..and really hasn't shown any more than mediocre leadership qualities at best..

It's fine to want to win elections and all but with Obama we know the course we're headed in, and to me, it's not promising at all..

I say a new face and a fresh start is the only way to go, I'm not that thrilled about it either.

Good point. Conservatives need to wake up & realize that this recession wasn't merely a blip on the radar no matter what oxyRu$h, Levin, or Hannity tells them. I knew that it would take years to get out. Doesn't help that Washington was enthusiastically subsidizing the outsourcing of blue-collar jobs at a rapid clip for the last 20+ years either.

Sore losers!!!!

$SourGrapesAward.jpg

I would hope that your wrong of course but still I don't get why Democrats are so impressed with Obama, the country is suffering and he's only made it worse.

Where is the possible upside for any of us left or right in his re-election..honestly, I just don't get it...When he had Congress he took us in the wrong direction and split the country drastically..and really hasn't shown any more than mediocre leadership qualities at best..

It's fine to want to win elections and all but with Obama we know the course we're headed in, and to me, it's not promising at all..

I say a new face and a fresh start is the only way to go, I'm not that thrilled about it either.

If he had Republicans in Congress who put country before party the country would be better off. This 'one-term, President' business has been touted by the likes of the Repub minority Leader from the very beginning of Obama's Presidency. I endured 8 years of "43" w/ his big gov't conservatism/corporatism and don't want to go back :) Apparently McConnell & his fellow ideologues do.

Good point. Conservatives need to wake up & realize that this recession wasn't merely a blip on the radar no matter what oxyRu$h, Levin, or Hannity tells them. I knew that it would take years to get out. Doesn't help that Washington was enthusiastically subsidizing the outsourcing of blue-collar jobs at a rapid clip for the last 20+ years either.

Blue collar jobs move overseas because production costs are much much cheaper there, as a reputable political issue it's shear bullshit to say otherwise.

Sore losers!!!!

Haven't lost anything yet.

Got the house in 2010...hows that working out for you ?

Will get the senate in 2012.

Will get the WH in 2012 also.

There is no reason to assume Republicans will take the Senate in 2012. Congress' approval rating is at 10%. Most people put equal blame on the House and Senate.

And there are disproportionate number of dem seats up this time around.

Kiss it good-bye.

Ben Nelson's seat is almost already a lock.

Haven't lost anything yet.

Got the house in 2010...hows that working out for you ?

Will get the senate in 2012.

Will get the WH in 2012 also.

There is no reason to assume Republicans will take the Senate in 2012. Congress' approval rating is at 10%. Most people put equal blame on the House and Senate.

And there are disproportionate number of dem seats up this time around.

Kiss it good-bye.

Ben Nelson's seat is almost already a lock.

Obama's reelection may turn your theory on its head. I guess we'll see...

If he had Republicans in Congress who put country before party the country would be better off. This 'one-term, President' business has been touted by the likes of the Repub minority Leader from the very beginning of Obama's Presidency. I endured 8 years of "43" w/ his big gov't conservatism/corporatism and don't want to go back :) Apparently McConnell & his fellow ideologues do.

I think we both have to face the fact that both political parties are gaming us and our options, all round, suck..

A total fresh start would be best but alas pathetically unlikely...

Blue collar jobs move overseas because production costs are much much cheaper there, as a reputable political issue it's shear bullshit to say otherwise.

So are you saying that a Republic can endure w/ a vanishing middle-class? IOW's- can a Republic endure w/ "haves" & "have-nots"?
Top 1 percent has nearly quadrupled income since 1979 - CSMonitor.com
Top 1 percent cause massive income disparity: a Congressional Budget Office report found that income for the top 1 percent increased 275 percent since 1979, while it only increased 18 percent for other Americans.

Last edited:

I think we both have to face the fact that both political parties are gaming us and our options, all round, suck..

A total fresh start would be best but alas pathetically unlikely...

see my siggie. ;) Changing people won't fix it. The rules need to be changed. The Robert$ Court has further removed the average citizen from the process. See: Crossroads GPS.

Forum List

Back